• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
Some of those dudes are ragging on Roy too hard. He probably does deserve low tier, but they want to toss him with Zelda. He may have been overrated but that doesn't mean you swing to the other extreme.

Rizen

Smash Legend
What got to me was how half the responses were 'you think _______, you're stupid' with nothing to back it. I hope Shaya makes the next CCI thread.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
CCI got so bad within the last week omg

You know who especially. Mr. "Corrin looks amazing based on 5 minutes of footage, Bayonetta looks bad based on the frame data of one move. I'm right based on this extremely in-depth data :^)".

I mean I've said some dumb things, but I at least have the decency to accept when I'm wrong. And not theorycraft out of nearly nothing.

Damm I missed the active mod team there.
I left the CCI. There's a point where you realize all your ranting and trying to educate people is equivalent to banging your head onto a spiked wall dripping acid. Now I sit here waiting for yuri pics of the day from @EODM07 and boogles of Furrets from Furret Furret . :p

Last edited:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
I like Thinkaman a lot but the guy wasn't present in the thread enough, so rules were never enforced. Shaya is a really good authority. Really hope he's back at the helm.

I left the CCI. There's a point where you realize all your ranting and trying to educate people is equivalent to banging your head onto a spiked wall dripping acid.
A better comparison is eating chalk.

It's circular, tasteless, mostly pointless and you probably have a disease if you use it.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
I like Thinkaman a lot but the guy wasn't present in the thread enough, so rules were never enforced. Shaya is a really good authority. Really hope he's back at the helm.

It's circular, tasteless, mostly pointless and you probably have a disease if you use it.
I think I'd rather take the chalk because at least going to the hospital would teach me something new and relevant.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
I agree. I'd rather be taught about the dangers of pica than be told one move makes a character ****.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Chalk is just calcium carbonate a.k.a. the stuff antacids like Tums and Rolaids are made out of.

You're not going to go to the hospital for eating chalk

Last edited:

buzzard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BuzzardU
GORRRRRRLS WE WON, WE HAVE THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME (first official smashboards tier list)

Wait, what? You are telling me that you don't read that from bottom to top and from right to left?

:secretkpop:

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
Chalk is just calcium carbonate a.k.a.the stuff antacids like Tums and Rolaids are made out of.

You're not going to go to the hospital for eating chalk
I've already learned more talking about eating chalk than I have being in CCI.

My point, while not entirely accurate, has been proven.

I can't take this tier list, the Letter J is way too much of a stretch as far as what is "terrible" in this game (which, admittedly, is bad chars but yeaaa)

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Thinkaman might be pulling himself thin... He's a game developer, an active competitive player, a data miner, and a moderator for the competitive boards and managed one of the most active threads in those boards... Yeah... Not saying Shaya had it easier, but it's a helluva ton of work. There's a reason why I only stuck with the ghost town Falco boards despite being made a super mod once for like a day and almost applied for the Cloud boards, but personal stuff and disinterest in Cloud told me no.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
GORRRRRRLS WE WON, WE HAVE THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME (first official smashboards tier list)

Wait, what? You are telling me that you don't read that from bottom to top and from right to left?

:secretkpop:

Ganondorf is so happy.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Oh, I guess I already wasted my 2000th post

Avoid playing Zelda at all costs.

I've gotten to the point where I feel bad for newer Zelda mains because they're only setting themselves up for disappointment.
I think it's pretty fitting tbh

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Sorry i turned this thread from "Zelda Social" to "Victims of CCI Anonymous"

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
I didn't go onto this thread when I first posted that for the intent of CCI escaping.

It was just convenient.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
This is more or less the only place in smashboards where i go now. Unless something happens in the Swordfighter forums

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
They worship their mod like a deity and attack anyone who says Robin is bad. That's not even mentioning the awful weeaboo trash that seems to populate the thread.

That place is literal trash tbh.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
They worship their mod like a deity and attack anyone who says Robin is bad. That's not even mentioning the awful weeaboo trash that seems to populate the thread.

That place is literal trash tbh.
tbf their mod is a cool dude who happens to be one of the best Robin players.
Though they do seriously beleive that Robin is WAY better than what he is. It's literally the opposite of the Zelda Social. :/

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Hey Antonykun Antonykun , Villager is 11th even on the official tier list.:secretkpop:

Edit: Why is there a tier list when it's going to be irrelevant in two days?

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
tbf their mod is a cool dude who happens to be one of the best Robin players.
Though they do seriously beleive that Robin is WAY better than what he is. It's literally the opposite of the Zelda Social. :/
I've met their mod IRL and he's a great dude actually. We had a good talk at the EVO airport and we're pretty tight as fellow Canadians.

Also Villager CURSED AS 11th HAVE FUN ANTONY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Adorn your profile with the number 11. Put it everywhere. Please.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I went to that social for shipping

But there wasn't even that much shipping

I was lied to smh :C

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
why make a tier list so early? Cloud shouldn't even be considered for the tier list, yet. and two characters are being released this week. So it's going to be outdated by Wednesday anyways

I'm rather curious by the range of community members that voted on the list. Feels like they just after notable community members and not those who deeply know the match ups. also with out zero the list doesn't mean half as much as it should/would
I'd complain more, but I complain about tier lists enough anyways
This video is beautiful. **** you & you're wrong if you say otherwise
this video is helpful, not beautiful :162:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
why make a tier list so early? Cloud shouldn't even be considered for the tier list, yet. and two characters are being released this week. So it's going to be outdated by Wednesday anyways

I'm rather curious by the range of community members that voted on the list. Feels like they just after notable community members and not those who deeply know the match ups. also with out zero the list doesn't mean half as much as it should/would
I'd complain more, but I complain about tier lists enough anyways

this video is helpful, not beautiful :162:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
On another note: I have found a perfect representation of SBphiloz4's switch from ZSS to Corrin. From heels to bare feet. :p

Also, pro-tip: don't search "anime foot fetish". Just sayin'... I really need to watch Garden of Words.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Olimar and Yoshi better than greninja?

You have all lost your minds. ◥ θ┴θ◤

:150:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Olimar and Yoshi better than greninja?

You have all lost your minds. ◥ θ┴θ◤

:150:
no no the list with 0 geninja mains (that I can identify) and people who clearly know his match ups inside out can't be wrong

I'm honestly triggered the community thinks this list was even deserved to be made so early
I need to go break something

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
the joke is that everyone somehow decided that Villager is the 11th best character in the game
11 is such a random number
But it's my lucky number. Everything in my life involves 11.
I was going to make my account PK11 but I felt like I used 11 in every other account.
I bet that I find looked on my records Villager would be my 11th most played character.

Top Bottom