• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
The thing is, I'm kinda over-leveled and the Skell part of the Ga Jirarg fight isn't that bad compared to what I had to deal with against them on foot. I think I was just being reckless against them during the Skell fights, but I can easily take them on again, since I don't have to sit through "You cannot hide here or low!" or "The day my blade falls!" :V
ha, the speed run of the game fights ga on foot for both phases, his hurt box is the size of a city block it's not nearly as forced skell section as you think that fight is.

the fight overall is dumb, your allies are trash for the fight almost no matter what you do for them, even if you try to keep something like factory up the entire time

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
Happy February to you all. Love is in the air.

My avatar is getting more than me. Atleast he got a card.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Pokken tourney looks cool, but it needs greninja. That's all I want added to the roster now.

:150:

Furret24

Smash Master
Pokken won't be complete until Furret gets in.

Forgot Greninja. Forgot (some other Pokemon). All we need now is Furret.
:162:

Last edited:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
where's Darkrai

I mean Gengar, M2 and Gardevoir are awesome but where's the ghost boy himself.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Pokken tourney looks cool, but it needs greninja. That's all I want added to the roster now.

Same here. However, Sceptile seems to be providing the ninja niche for now so he'll be my main if Greninja never comes for some reason. The thing even has an Izuna Drop! Still need the Greninja fix though. Frogadier assist isn't enough :/

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Fire Emblem 4's RNG is a cruel mistress. I've had to reload a couple of times (I'm doing Chapter 1 atm), even during the prologue, where the real MVP enemy threw a hand axe across the river with a 17% hit chance and did indeed manage to kill one of my units (The Nomad, in particular, who also got the worst level up I have ever seen in FE history where literally NO stats went up, lololol)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I assume the Pokken creators are deliberately avoiding Greninja because he's already in Smash.

Besides, we don't irrelevant frog ninja when we have cool leaf gecko ninja.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I assume the Pokken creators are deliberately avoiding Greninja because he's already in Smash.

Sceptile aint no ninja

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay

What do you mean irrelevant frog ninja? The game only has one 6th gen character, and Greninja is by far one of the most popular 6th gen character. The 3D arena is very naruto-esque. He'd be perfect, actually.

Sceptile is more light nimble than he is ninja-y. Not a great sub, if that's what they where going for.

Lol greninja is the only Pokemon from the smash roster NOT in Pokken. (Jiggly puff doesn't count. He is stupid, useless character that's a waste of slot. So many other cooler Pokemon could've taken his spot, I hate it.)

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
bless crashboards

more broken than Zelda herself

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Was I the only one saw that the "Hacked by Team (insert team name here)" page?

it was pretty weird

but i wouldn't expect anything else from smashboards

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
What happened with smashboards?

The CCI thread is being whinier than usual. I might steer clear for a while.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I finally ignored someone when they said Link Ftilting 3 times in a row is a good way for him to cover ledge recoveries. Ignoring trolls is a wonderful online feature. It's like the Rush song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ns9BvYz8WE
"Thank your stars you're not that way
Turn your back and walk away
Don't even pause and ask them why
Turn around and say goodbye

All that you can do is wish them well"

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
CCI is a stupid place :secretkpop:

I finnally decided to use the ignore button on someone
I chose one of the whiniest people in CCI
I've one-upped you in this aspect.

I just ignore that the thread exists now. It's either a dumb circlejerk of NERF TOP TIERS PLS SAKURAI, people talking about Frame Data on unreleased characters, asking for nerfs to OTHER characters, where do I stop? Where do I finish? Where do I even begin? All of the smart discussion is drowned out by circular jabber and it never goes anywhere. It used to.

Character Complaints and balance Inquiry is what I call it now, feels like it's moderated worse than it was before but I'm just not gonna bother with it no mo'

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I've one-upped you in this aspect.

I just ignore that the thread exists now
my favorite part was one guy saying how we all are addicted to combo throws with out even contemplating why that is and instead of a discussion on the meta everyone was all like "omg nerf shiek/zss"

If yew gorls want i can give my mini analisys on why throws are so good in this game (and why people are so thisty for combo throws)

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
my favorite part was one guy saying how we all are addicted to combo throws with out even contemplating why that is and instead of a discussion on the meta everyone was all like "omg nerf shiek/zss"

If yew gorls want i can give my mini analisys on why throws are so good in this game (and why people are so thisty for combo throws)
Your mistake for thinking that in its current forum that CCI would go anywhere but into the toilet after bringing that up. I'm really sorry dude, it's just....never gonna happen.

If you feel like keeping it to PM you can PM me about throws and I'd be glad to respond, 2 responses would probably do more than that entire thread has for the past 3-4 days.

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
That tier list is crazy. Why doesn't Zelda have her own tier? Her gap with Jigglypuff is even big enough to warrant it. The Z tier. Like the mysterious Planet X, or Dragon Ball Z. She could pull it off, just look at her.:4zelda:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
tfw jigglypuff is so bad that she's the only character that i'd even consider being on par with/worse than zelda

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Even though we all knew it, but Zelda is now officially bottom tier on Smashboards' tier list. How do ya'll sistahs feel 'bout that? :p

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
The new official tier list is hilarious because they chose to use solely letters to represent what I have been told is SMALL GAPS IN DATA

Is that not what + and - are for? You know, A+, A-? Like a TON OF OTHER FIGHTING GAMES?!

Like, let's be fair to even those terrible characters, a J tier does not exist. The lettering in this feels arbitrary and inaccurate and quite frankly, rushed. Tell me, is Wario a D Tier character? Keep a straight face.

I just feel like this allergy to precise tiering (i.e. using + and -) has resulted in using 11/26 letters of the alphabet when you only need like 5 or 6. Falcon and Yoshi being in their own tier is also hilarious. What is this?

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The new official tier list is hilarious because they chose to use solely letters to represent what I have been told is SMALL GAPS IN DATA

Is that not what + and - are for? You know, A+, A-? Like a TON OF OTHER FIGHTING GAMES?!

Like, let's be fair to even those terrible characters, a J tier does not exist. The lettering in this feels arbitrary and inaccurate and quite frankly, rushed. Tell me, is Wario a D Tier character? Keep a straight face.

I just feel like this allergy to precise tiering (i.e. using + and -) has resulted in using 11/26 letters of the alphabet when you only need like 5 or 6. Falcon and Yoshi being in their own tier is also hilarious. What is this?
I would have done just high, mid, and low with the gaps in between assuming you're smart enough to understand for example, between mid and low would be low-mid or high-low depending on how you look at it.

The Smash community does really weird things compared to other FGCs and the Japanese Smash Community...

Last edited:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
CCI got so bad within the last week omg

You know who especially. Mr. "Corrin looks amazing based on 5 minutes of footage, Bayonetta looks bad based on the frame data of one move. I'm right based on this extremely in-depth data :^)".

I mean I've said some dumb things, but I at least have the decency to accept when I'm wrong. And not theorycraft out of nearly nothing.

Damm I missed the active mod team there.

Top Bottom