• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
They straight-up said that her combos are kinda slow to start.

Honestly, her strengths seem to outweigh meh (or bad) frame data.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
But Corrin transforms into a dragon which is like a dinosaur! I bet you're thrilled about that. :p
Meh. Most people are hating because their character didn't get in, but at this point I stopped caring for who got in. Except Bayonetta. She's ****ing awesome. Can't wait for the keyboard warriors to complain about her high heels.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 , when are you converting to Corrin, seeing as she's barefoot? :^)
you actually have no idea. so it's time to fully confess to you gorls

the moment i saw the bare feet from female corrin in the trailer i had to go change my pants

she was already my waifu before because she had amazing body, sass, and of course, the beautiful two left feet

now daddy masterhero soccer guy has blessed me with my true waifu

so come february i'm officially breaking up with zero skill spamus to be with my bare-foot waifu~ can't wait for the female corrin icon to appear on smashboards so i can put her by my side forever <3

buzzard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BuzzardU
Loving Bayonetta, finally another character that I REALLY want to play.

Zelda in all her awfulness is still untouchable for me.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Cloud and the patch is available now gorls. Just finished downloading. Get it before others find out and crash the servers

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I'm actually pretty hyped for Bayonetta, even though I haven't actually played the Bayonetta games (oops..). She looks really fun with all the flashy combos and stuff. And that sass. We have a viable sass rival now!
too bad that mu will probably be like 70-30 :^)

Corrin is just meh. He looks pretty unique though, and his moves look really cool.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Man I can't wait to completely forget Lucas exists come February :^D

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Worst part about the direct was the FE spoilers. I've been avoiding them so well so far but BAM here they are!

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
We can now have 8-player smashes with exclusively FE characters (if we use both female and male versions of the White Hair anime protagonists) as well as only DLC characters. Yaaay.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
LUCAS' GRAB SPEED

IS THIS ACTUALLY REAL

LUCAS JUST WENT UP LIKE 5 PLACES IT'S SO FAST NOW I LOVE IT

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
As I was watching the presentation, I just kept thinking, "I don't want to fight this character as Zelda" every time :secretkpop:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Not even joking, I voted the hell out of Bayonetta, on all servers, sometimes a couple times a day, and like 15 times on each server for the last three days.
Worth it.
:196:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Meh. Most people are hating because their character didn't get in, but at this point I stopped caring for who got in. Except Bayonetta. She's ****ing awesome. Can't wait for the keyboard warriors to complain about her high heels.
I just wanted another character that would interest me. It could have been anyone from Wolf, Anna, Impa, Terra Branford, Tifa, Panther Caroso, Toon Ganon, Hector, Eirikia, Ephraim, Dante - Magic bullets, yo! Ain't real bullets! -, Nathan Spencer, Strider Hiryu, Ryu Hayabusa, Kyo Kusanagi, whoever... But apparently, Bayonetta and Corrin aren't characters that interest me... -__-

So, I'm stuck with Falco and maybe Cloud, Ike, or Roy and Roy's like the bottom of the barrel for a character that interests me. Now, if Fox was voiced by Jim Walker, Fox wouldn't have to be played on mute.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Just reinforcing that "literally nothing was changed for Zeldawful" thought by going through her moves and checking frame estimates. If something was really changed by 1F it wouldn't even matter smh.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'm super happy that they didn't censor her.

Now all of you plebs better go and play the Bayonetta games so you can experience her true sassT and over-the-top sexuality.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I already hate the Zelda vs Bayonetta matchup.
Magical Gunslinger Sass vs Magical Elegant Sass. We know who the victor will be.

Also, more future DLC characters means more balance patches. So the prayer circle to BAN•ZELDA can still exist!

mugwhump

Smash Journeyman
with the changes to dorf and mewtwo, zelda has finally assumed her rightful position as stronkest character

buzzard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BuzzardU
Just reinforcing that "literally nothing was changed for Zeldawful" thought by going through her moves and checking frame estimates. If something was really changed by 1F it wouldn't even matter smh.
I'm speechless, do they really believe that Zelda is alright as is?

I had my first impressions againts Cloud as Zelda and -no surprises- it looks to be yet another unfavorable matchup for her, she really cannot compete with his reach, and he has better frame data so it's a tough battle. Premature I know, but I don't believe it will go otherwise.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Cloud is bad
Side B doesn't kill Zelda at 150% with rage. Doesnt even get her off screen. And it's so slow that it'll never hit.
Aerial game feels like Mac's jump height with Zelda's lag, so it's hard to even do 1 aerial even with both jumps.
Basically no neutral except Neutral B and maybe DTilt.
I think I found a neutral MU for Zelda.

Also he has the worst alts in the game.
"Well you have black, then you have darker black, then you have black without the sleeves, then you have darker black without the sleeves, and then blue. But it's dark enough to be black."

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Cross-posting this here so you gorls don't miss out:
Here's a screenshot of her palettes, in case you missed them:
bayonettapalettes.JPG

I'll definitely be using the Jeanne one, and probably the green and blue "original" Bayonetta palettes. The white Bayonetta 2 design palette is decent, too.

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
I hope that I actually end up studying for my exam tomorrow tonight lol. The new characters and the Tails and Knuckles Mii costumes are giving me hype overdose.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
:4bayonetta::4bayonetta::4bayonetta:
her stock icon is pretty decent

I can't say the same for :4corrin::4corrin::4corrin:
but at least his is better than the trashT that is :4cloud::4cloud:
nobody can usurp Cloud's place as the trashiest stock icon in Smash 4.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
OMG MY SIDEBAR WITH MY SECONDARY IS ABSOLUTE TRASH

:4corrin:WHO IS U

GIVE ME MY WAIFU ICON SB

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Yay the emotes are alphabetical again

Now I don't have to waste 5 minutes trying to find a certain emote :secretkpop:

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Remember everyone.
Project M was shut down for this to exist.

HERE I COME ROUGHER THAN THE REST OF THEM

eh...

Knuckles as a brawler costume is weird seeing as 95% of brawler's attacks are kicks and knuckles throws hands

Top Bottom