• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I can definitely see that happening. All you need to do is get the hang of Float Cancelling. And even though you say I did better with Mario, I honestly think I did better with Doc. Since I feel like I was more able to read with Doc and that I was able to kill earlier than I did with Mario. Including taking more stocks off anyways.
You're a bit too Tornado happy with Doc though, there were a lot of times I saw you using it unnecessarily.

I don't even know how to float cancel with Peach or how to do most of her combos, I mainly relied on F-Air reads.

The hitbox on Peach's F-Air tho.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

I miss custom Mewtwo

I didn't even have the version with the good customs

Soul.

Are we honestly getting another balance patch. I only think this'll be like the Custom Mewtwo thing they fixed.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Are we honestly getting another balance patch. I only think this'll be like the Custom Mewtwo thing they fixed.
The website only mentions the fix for the Diddy glitch, and that it breaks replays (in case you had replays that involved the glitch), so I wouldn't expect more balancing.

Soul.

Just checked, yeah it's only going to fix the Diddy grab immunity.

on another note, FG on 3DS is still dumb.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Wait, this means I've ****ed like 30 people. I feel slutty, thanks Ginger.
You best march your raunchy *** straight to Planned Parenthood and get that HTI screening done pronto, mister!

You're too young to be a cesspool of not-quite-sexually transmitted infections!

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Giving unprotected hugs is bad, children.

That's why we wear our new, not-government-approved suits: Huggie Buddies!

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Letting you gorls know that idk if I'll really be able to play/research or be of much assistance in anything because of the natural disaster my community has been dealing with. We're all pretty miserable. I've got to take care of home damage (my room got the most damage of course) and the floors and walls have to be redone in the downstairs. I'm also volunteering daily to help everyone out that lost their homes. Just letting you all know in case I get extra quiet for however long it'll take us to recover. I also have exams and other testing as soon as school gets back (next week). I'll try to come back to you all and contribute to our "meh" meta development with those finished Dair research numbers and just casual discussion here in the social as soon as possible. Wish us all luck!
If you really need me, I'll still be lurking or popping in every once in a while.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Actually my game disk stopped working at the beginning of another For Glory match, so I have to wait a long time before I can play online again...

So frustrating.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm busy tonight and can't play. :(

The whole 'indirect kiss' thing is dumb. What's that mean using a public toilet is? :crazy:

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Guys, MaXy and I just figured out that the Ike vs Zelda MU is 80-20 In favor of Ike! If the Zelda is buzzed and practically asleep.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I want to live in a world without slow :4sonic:
I got you
zelda fast.png

Guys, MaXy and I just figured out that the Ike vs Zelda MU is 80-20 In favor of Ike! If the Zelda is buzzed and practically asleep.
wth, is this rosalina boards? cept you know opposite, where we think all match ups are negative as hell and avoid discussing even match ups

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Bluecrow, where along the way did you start withholding your likes from the population?

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Bluecrow, where along the way did you start withholding your likes from the population?
I only give out likes if I actually thought it was sublime. You guys have been slow with the good stuff lately
Furret is a shoe in for likes though, if you are desperate
clip+(2015-03-26+at+07.10.02).png

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I mean, I've gotten likes from you before, and my jokes are just as bad, soooooooo

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
do you want me to go unlike those like 3 posts then?
If you can somehow manage to unlike a masterpiece like
W*tch your mouth.
Or one like
I got a kill with usmash today and all I could think was "I hate it when I hit the wrong button."
Then go ahead.

I'm not here to decide whom should like what, but rather observe those around me and see if I can make sense of this enigma we call life.

Top Bottom