• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
I don't know what to do about Smash anymore. Everyone I really like to play is considered not viable, or on the fence (require a lot of dedication), and Zelda isn't getting all of the buffs she needs (but I'm still thankful for having a fully functioning Usmash... :4samus:) to bring her out of My Design Flaws Are Showing tier. Zelda is my one true main, and it sucks that I get punished for playing my favorite character by default.

At least I can just Farore's into anyone and kill them in a FFA, because that's what really matters, right? :secretkpop:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I don't know what to do about Smash anymore. Everyone I really like to play is considered not viable, or on the fence (require a lot of dedication), and Zelda isn't getting all of the buffs she needs (but I'm still thankful for having a fully functioning Usmash... :4samus:) to bring her out of My Design Flaws Are Showing tier. Zelda is my one true main, and it sucks that I get punished for playing my favorite character by default.

At least I can just Farore's into anyone and kill them in a FFA, because that's what really matters, right? :secretkpop:
Just pick sheik, its still zelda

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast and currently listening to Undertale's Enemy Encounter theme. It's soooo catchy. <3

Also, I saw S3 of Yuru Yuri. It's good to see it come back. :yeahboi:

Also, I'll be trying out Mario, Luigi and Doc today, and then I'll probably ask someone to have a few matches with me so we can determine which one I'm better with. :3

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
You've only ever hugged 30 people?

You've had more mains this week.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere

Do what I did

And play Melee

=3

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Hey ladies, do any of you play Dungeon Fighter Online? They just updated the Bara Priests with even more Bara Awakenings. However, it should be noted that he is nowhere near as manly as Zelda. Zeldoo is gender fluid. She/he/it can be everything and is the best at everything.

Except for fighting. :secretkpop:

Manly priest that I will probably marry, pls only bring money as gifts bcuz I need to buy avatars for my manly priest(s):

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne
Hey ladies, do any of you play Dungeon Fighter Online? They just updated the Bara Priests with even more Bara Awakenings. However, it should be noted that he is nowhere near as manly as Zelda. Zeldoo is gender fluid. She/he/it can be everything and is the best at everything.

Except for fighting. :secretkpop:

Manly priest that I will probably marry, pls only bring money as gifts bcuz I need to buy avatars for my manly priest(s):
Sorry, no one is more manly than my boy, Pope Francis.:secretkpop:

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
My newest combo video is out, gorls~

Leftover footage from last patch of me styling on For Glory with my main Much Waifu Samus and that loser Zelda. :^)
Shoutouts to YouTube replay sharing feature tbh, it's my true bae.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Anyone up for some matches? I wanna try out :4mario:, :4luigi: and :4drmario:. So I can see which one I'm better with. It's so I can counter some floaties like Puff. :V

Since I struggle against some characters as well, even with Lucina, Zard and Roy.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Thx EODM07 EODM07 bb lysm

EODM07 EODM07 why'd you like this post now I have 2016 hysm
Because I'm a destroyer of dreams. <3

Also, GGs FullMoon FullMoon . I know I didn't use Weegee as much, but who would say I did better with? Mario or Doc?
And seems like I almost had your Greninja about three times. Was very close.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Because I'm a destroyer of dreams. <3

Also, GGs FullMoon FullMoon . I know I didn't use Weegee as much, but who would say I did better with? Mario or Doc?
And seems like I almost had your Greninja about three times. Was very close.
Probably Mario if only because he's the better character so I struggled more against him.

And I was really sloppy with Greninja today, I kept doing full hops that were meant to be short hops and I kept messing up my Hydro Pump angles.

I also couldn't do my PP Shurikens because lol input lag.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Probably Mario if only because he's the better character so I struggled more against him.

And I was really sloppy with Greninja today, I kept doing full hops that were meant to be short hops and I kept messing up my Hydro Pump angles.

I also couldn't do my PP Shurikens because lol input lag.
Okie dokie. Thanks for the feedback, I'll probably have some more matches tomorrow with Mario and Doc to see who I'll be doing better with. Just glad I finally got rid of your Peach, she was a real... PEACH to deal with. HAH.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Okie dokie. Thanks for the feedback, I'll probably have some more matches tomorrow with Mario and Doc to see who I'll be doing better with. Just glad I finally got rid of your Peach, she was a real... PEACH to deal with. HAH.
Peach is fun to play but I'm probably never going to master her, she's way too hard for me.

She's probably my best character outside of Greninja though lol

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Peach is fun to play but I'm probably never going to master her, she's way too hard for me.

She's probably my best character outside of Greninja though lol
I can definitely see that happening. All you need to do is get the hang of Float Cancelling. And even though you say I did better with Mario, I honestly think I did better with Doc. Since I feel like I was more able to read with Doc and that I was able to kill earlier than I did with Mario. Including taking more stocks off anyways.

Top Bottom