• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
How to waste a roster slot in Pokken: have ****ing Cosplay Pikachu instead of Hawlucha or any other actual fighting type

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
But he's kawaiii
Cosplay Pikachu is female =P

I don't really mind her inclusion all that much, if only because I already have one of my favorites in there (Lucario) so at this point I'm already sold. Greninja getting in would be just a bonus at this point.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
But he's kawaiii
edit: well, pikachu's model was already in the game so it would've been way easier to make cosplay pikachu instead of a whole new character, so guess it was either cosplay pikachu or nothing
still, cosplay pikachu is lame af

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
 ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿

 ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿  ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿  ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿  ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿  ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿  ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿  ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿
 ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿

 ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿  ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿  ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿  ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿  ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿  ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿  ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿

HELP ҈͎҉͎҈͎҉͎҈͎҉͎҈͎҉͎҈͎҉͎҈͎҉͎҈͎҉͎҈͎҉͎҈͎҉͎҈͎҉͎҈͎҉͎҈͎҉͎҈͎҉͎҈͎҉͎҈͎҉͎҈͎҉͎҈͎҉͎҈͎ٳٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰ

 ҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓̕҈̒̓ ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿  ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿  ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿

ه҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҉҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈҈

ه҈҈̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚҉̚҉̚҈҈̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚҉̚҉̚҈҈̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚҉̚҉̚҈҈̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚҉̚҉̚҈҈̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚҉̚҉̚҈҈̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚҉̚҉̚҈҈̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚҉̚҉̚҈҈̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚҉̚҉̚҈҈̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚҉̚҉̚ ٳٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰٰ

pls don't infract me for breaking my post
This is what I get for trying to quote your post. Nvm.

OH WAIT KARMACASTLE YOU PLAY LEAGUE WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO

Last edited:

Soul.

so its coming to the thing at last.
How competitive will it be, I don't know. Pika Libre is a funny inclusion.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Why is Dark Pit 4th and Pit 21 places below him? Isn't Pit just ever so slightly better? Sorry Koiba

This list looks like it was utterly random. I shudder at the thought of someone getting their tier list ideas from Eventhubs. But then I just realized, Eventhubs is community voted. THIS IS WHAT THE AVERAGE SMASHER THINKS??
Wat why is there such a big gap? Sometimes opinions can be trash

Meh I think the angels should share a spot on the tier list tbh.

Edit: Happy B-day @Rickster~ :happysheep:

And @ FullMoon FullMoon

Attachments

Last edited:

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
So apparently my taste in Pokemon is so lame that none of my favorites have a chance to get into Pokken.

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
Came back from my weekly Smashual Fridays with my crew. I did HORRIBLY with Link. HORRIBLY. This is probably my worst Link performance EVER. Got beaten by the best Yoshi in this country FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER. I was whiffing N-Airs, forgetting to projectile zone and missing almost ALL my grabs and I couldn't bombslide for sh*t. Guess this is what happens when I use Shulk in his place for like the longest time HAHAHA

I went 4-5 against @ Berserker. Berserker. 's Shulk with my own Shulk. My only losses with Shulk were against my brother. Amazing how a pocket I worked on for a week did better than my Link with whom I've used since the demo (although I left him to rust like crap HAHA). That last fight was so close lol I was killed by a dash attack wtf. My Shulk improved by A LOT. Got like 6 losses with Shulk only today. Four were handed by my brother and two of which were courtesy of double back slash suicides....

My Link went like 6-12 against my brother's Shulk today. If only I could count the two 2v1 fights I won with Link one of which was against my brother's Shulk and the Yoshi I previously mentioned. It was a legit 2v1 match as in it started like that (as in lol 3 players only) and I won by laming out. My overall record with Link today was still sh*t though lol.

I guess this is revenge for that time we went to a Wii U shop and played 2 hours straight against each other. He only got one win in our Shulk-Link matches that time. It's my turn to be rekt. Retribution has reached its destination.

My day of reckoning has arrived.

Well, the only thing I'll add is, I'm legit good with all arts now. Like, I feel like I'm equally good with all of them so yeah. Also, my Greninja is a wonderful mess

That and well, I know how Shulk vs Peach looks. It's really fine tbh imo

tl;dr:
:4shulk:did fantastic
:4palutena: could've been better
:4robinf: surprisingly decent
:4fox: great lol u-air u-air u-air u-air
:4sheik: meh
:4mario: solid
:4charizard: bad
:4mewtwo: ;-;
:4lucas: i lost in 30 seconds because i suck lmao
:4greninja: ****ed beyond repair wtf do i do with this character help me LOL

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
HAPPY•BIRTHDAY•RICKSTER

Have a PaleTuna side taunt, @ Rickster Rickster :secretkpop:

I honestly feel like this is part of the reason for her placement in people's tier lists. I really don't believe she's bottom 5, or even 10 (or at least on the upper end of things) but her history makes it hard for people to see it in a new light. Thots (Tier Hos Over There) just look at her and see lag and her past iterations. Zero himself released a video saying he and Nairo both feel like she's way better than people give her credit for and it's more of a past Stigma. And if Zero said it, it has to be true.

R-right gorls :drshrug:?
I feel like I can agree with Nairo and Zero that Zelda could be better than she's given credit, hex I think I was always one of those people. Even in Brawl where she really is terrible

But... All I can think about now is how Nairo has seemed to imply he thinks most of us are just crazy Zelda-playing pessimists.

Actually, I think it was once when Rickster was playing him that he said Rick was one of the "non-crazies" or something along those lines.

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Moving is so annoying. I still have to wait until October so my parents can get a house. I want to play online here since I'm so garbage at this game, but I have no stable internet source. Heck, even if I did my dad packed my Wii U in some storage locker.

Also, happy birthday Rickster, even if I don't anyone well.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
It's more of me screwing up every combo I do with the character ;-;
You really need to get a good feel for the positioning and buffering with Greninja in order to pull of some of his combos, especially because there's so many of them.

Like, here's a list of combos I can think of right away

N-Air -> F-Smash
N-Air -> Up-Tilt -> Up-Smash/Up-Air
N-Air -> D-Tilt -> Jab
N-Air -> Up-Smash
N-Air -> F-Air
F-Air -> Dash Grab
Up-Tilt -> Up-Air
Up-Tilt -> Up-Air Spike -> Up-Tilt ->....
Charged Water Shuriken -> Up-Smash
Charged Water Shuriken -> F-Air
D-Air -> N-Air
D-Air -> F-Air
D-Air Meteor -> Shadow Sneak
D-Air Meteor -> Up-Air Spike -> D-Smash/F-Smash
D-Tilt -> Up-Smash
D-Tilt -> Jab
Dash Attack -> F-Air
Up-Throw -> Up-Air
D-Throw -> F-Air
Upwards Substitute -> Up-Air
Greninja always struck me as a character that has a high skill floor, but once you get used to him he becomes pretty intuitive and simple. You really just need to get used to his physics and how his moves work as well as playing the baiting game.

The Greninja boards has a combo thread that has the percent range for all of his combos (using Sheik as a training dummy) and is even organized so that you know which ones are the essentials and which others are more situational, though it wasn't updated as the patches came though really the only thing it's missing is D-Throw -> F-Air.

The character is fun to play but he can be tricky to learn and very hard to master, but you play Shulk so you're probably familiar with that already =V

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I honestly feel like this is part of the reason for her placement in people's tier lists. I really don't believe she's bottom 5, or even 10 (or at least on the upper end of things) but her history makes it hard for people to see it in a new light. Thots (Tier Hos Over There) just look at her and see lag and her past iterations. Zero himself released a video saying he and Nairo both feel like she's way better than people give her credit for and it's more of a past Stigma. And if Zero said it, it has to be true.

R-right gorls :drshrug:?
It's not just a sigma. From the beginning of Smash 4 all Zelda mains were aware of one thing: a lot of her main issues had not been fixed. Like in Brawl she still has no approaching option, incredibly bad neutral game, virtually non-existent aerial game (probably only second to Little Mac in terms of awfulness), very bad landing etc etc.

I don't like comparing Brawl to Smash 4 since the two games are very different but I feel Zelda is actually not that much different from Brawl. They have only improved her reward because Up B is crazy and she has an actual spike now but she has still has an awful neutral game. Somhe things in neutral are even a bit worse because her Usmash has been toned down, Dtilt isn't as good and Dsmash has less range. Her recovery went from one of the worst to one of the best though, so that's a really big buff.

However, her design of a character high reward but awful neutral has stayed. It's very such a character is ever going to be good in singles. I had some hope for her after the patch, but I again believe she's the the worst character (even though my Zelda is only getting better). At least she's useable and fun in doubles.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Hey friends! Me and my mother just made strawberry milkshakes. They're really good!

Also happy birthday rickster! Though i'm like a day or two late I think.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Well, the only thing I'll add is, I'm legit good with all arts now. Like, I feel like I'm equally good with all of them so yeah. Also, my Greninja is a wonderful mess

That and well, I know how Shulk vs Peach looks. It's really fine tbh imo

tl;dr:
:4shulk:did fantastic
:4palutena: could've been better
:4robinf: surprisingly decent
:4fox: great lol u-air u-air u-air u-air
:4sheik: meh
:4mario: solid
:4charizard: bad
:4mewtwo: ;-;
:4lucas: i lost in 30 seconds because i suck lmao
:4greninja: ****ed beyond repair wtf do i do with this character help me LOL
Glad to hear that Shulk is your best character. : D

I do feel like I can better with my own mains too.

:4lucina: Somewhat good knowledge on Palutena's waifu.
:4zelda: Slowly improving on her, can do better.
:4feroy: Dunno what to say about my Roy. Since I do good, but other times I just seem to fail with him immensely. :V
:4shulk: I need to use Tilts more often and not just do SH NAir/FAir all the time. D:
:4bowser: Every fast faller and combo happy character's punching bag. :secretkpop:

I'd say my best character is probably Lucina. Since I'm spacing properly with her, and making use of her tilts. Plus that FH FAir business being very helpful too.

Zelda I really want to show that she's not as bad as everyone thinks, I just need to be less predictable and make sure to follow those DI shenanigans after a grab.

Roy I can't really say much about, just need to improve some of my combo games and always tech after getting hit into the stage. :3

I feel like Shulk is becoming my worst character out of my mains, no matter what I seem to lose pretty badly with him now, but that's because I'm doing FG Shulk stuff like SH NAir/FAir. And I need to rely on tilts more.

Bowser. I'll make sure never to bring him up against combo characters like :4greninja::4feroy::4falcon::4fox::4sheik:

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
You guys should play Pac-Man 256. It's an endless runner made by the Crossy road people, it's pretty fun.

My opinion towards it:

Don't blame for background I'm on mobile

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
HAPPY•BIRTHDAY•RICKSTER

Have a PaleTuna side taunt, @ Rickster Rickster :secretkpop:

I feel like I can agree with Nairo and Zero that Zelda could be better than she's given credit, hex I think I was always one of those people. Even in Brawl where she really is terrible

But... All I can think about now is how Nairo has seemed to imply he thinks most of us are just crazy Zelda-playing pessimists.

Actually, I think it was once when Rickster was playing him that he said Rick was one of the "non-crazies" or something along those lines.
I'm not actually sure what exactly he meant. I mean I only think she's Low tier as of now, so it's nothing crazy...I'm beginning to wonder if he just likes trolling all of us, lol.

Thank you for all the happy birthdays gorls! <3

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Oh are we talking about mains?

:4robinf:: Probably my best character at the moment. Even better than my Rosalina. (I think. People who have fought both feel free to chime in) I need to monitor my tome/sword usage and practice catching them one they run out. Also stop dash grabbing so much. and Rolling. Needs more arcfire usage too.

:4lucas:: Kinda rusty on Lucas. I'm finding it harder than it should be to kill (For lucas) so i'll have to do some work there. Now that i've started to use zair and pk fire more things have improved. I used to play Lucas like a rush down character which was stupid. especially with that grab, which I keep spamming like a fool. Things are looking up though, or will be once I stop going for bair spikes all the time.

IN MEMORY OF:

:rosalina::4lucina::4zelda::4feroy::4darkpit::4jigglypuff::4palutena::4lucario::4tlink::

All of these characters ranged from eh to okayish. (Expect Rosalina/Zelda who I think I was relatively good at). They were fun. Palutena still is and I have a feeling I'll go back to Zelda again. Rosalina was fun for a while, but the effort to make her fun again in my eyes is too much for me. Rosalina really is a Easy to pick up, hard to master character. But unlike Robin, Her middling period is just dull and unfun.

Estel Elessar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jack1995pilot
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Thanks for all of the belated birthday wishes everyone. <3

Just got back from shopping for a new TV, and just uploaded several videos of matches me, @Macchiato and @ Estel Elessar Estel Elessar had last night. It just boggled my mind on what happened during the second video I posted.

Me (Bowser) vs. Estel (Falco)

BAN•ZELDA

Me (Roy) vs. Macchiato (Worst Character in Smash 4. :secretkpop: )
Man those vids make me look real bad

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
:4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman:

:secretkpop:

Actually though it's super fun. You guys should play it!

Top Bottom