• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I ship everyone with @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4

FernXPhil
VenXPhil
BerserkerXPhil
AleateXPhil
Even NairoXPhil
Etc.
W-wha--

A-Are you stupid!?

Don't get the wrong idea, gorls, I can't love all of you all at the same time! J-Just so you know, you can't just ship me left and right with anyone for free! You'll m-most definitely regret that! ihateyouall

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
W-wha--

A-Are you stupid!?

Don't get the wrong idea, gorls, I can't love all of you all at the same time! J-Just so you know, you can't just ship me left and right with anyone for free! You'll m-most definitely regret that! ihateyouall
K
PhilXKenniky
PhilXTilk
PhilXReserved
PhilXSLFR9
PhilXRick
PhilXLavani
PhilXDan
PhilXKofu
PhilXSlavo
PhilXLatte
PhilXCeniza
PhilXBJN
PhilXSpirst
PhilXAero

Speaking of @slavoslav did we scare him away?

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
K
PhilXKenniky
PhilXTilk
PhilXReserved
PhilXSLFR9
PhilXRick
PhilXLavani
PhilXDan
PhilXKofu
PhilXSlavo
PhilXLatte
PhilXCeniza
PhilXBJN
PhilXSpirst
PhilXAero

Speaking of @slavoslav did we scare him away?
k no thx bye

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
uh can palutenas side b break? i was playing a villager and he chopped down his tree and i reflected it, and a shattering noise happened, and i saw the... glass i guess break. was i seeing things or did i not know this?
Yes it has a 50% break threshold

I have opinions on <move> the character!!

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Yes it has a 50% break threshold

I have opinions on <move> the character!!
What do you mean 50% break threshold? Like, there's a 50% chance of it breaking or in terms of damage?

If damage, how the hell do you hit it with 50%?

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
What do you mean 50% break threshold? Like, there's a 50% chance of it breaking or in terms of damage?

If damage, how the hell do you hit it with 50%?
well a villager hit mine with a tree

it was pocketed too so i guess thats how lol

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
You notice the 50% break threshold a lot when playing Mewtwo against reflector characters

Fully charged Shadow Ball does 25% and Mewtwo can act quickly enough after it to re-reflect if it's still under 50% after the first reflect.

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
Hello gurls :u

So I've gotten my Mewtwo codes, but I realize I probably won't be playing very often due to my arthritis and declining health..... so I was wondering if it's safe to give one of you poor souls who needs my 3DS code without risking me getting locked out of using him on Wii U ( or some other stipulation thing ).

Also,
I noticed many name changes ( some obvious / some not ) , how much have I missed in this SassNado Thread ? *O*

Anyone trapped in 3DS Land needing one ?
@ Lavani Lavani
@ Dataminers / @BJN39
@ friends ( do I even have any here ? ;-; )

So wat say you Zorldo Boards ?????? O:

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

So I've gotten my Mewtwo codes, but I realize I probably won't be playing very often due to my arthritis and declining health..... so I was wondering if it's safe to give one of you poor souls who needs my 3DS code without risking me getting locked out of using him on Wii U ( or some other stipulation thing ).

Also,
I noticed many name changes ( some obvious / some not ) , how much have I missed in this SassNado Thread ? *O*

@ Lavani Lavani
@ Dataminers / @BJN39

I got my own Mewtwo code already from a friend that only had the Wii U version, but thanks for the offer!

Sucks to hear about your health problems :( Hope you're holding up fine.

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
I got my own Mewtwo code already from a friend that only had the Wii U version, but thanks for the offer!

Sucks to hear about your health problems :( Hope you're holding up fine.
Good to hear you got one and thanks for your sentiments.
I hope my health improves ><

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur

Also,

@ Lavani Lavani
@ Dataminers / @BJN39

We're always cheering for you, Mericus :( Stay strong and never lose your hope nor your will to overcome this, things will get better!!

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
There are actually good ideas in that Zelda thread, wow. Except for the person saying dsmash needs to be like Brawl MK's :^) Look at this:
I think Zelda should 1) stay Twilight Princess and 2) use her sword with her magic.
That'd be so awesome. Sparkly sword pls

Last edited:

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
Thank you ALL for the support. It means more than you think my awesome Lords/Ladies of Sass <3

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Charizard is Flare Blitz? idk if I agree with that. From what I've played of Charizard, Flare Blitz honestly isn't that good. It's unsafe on shield and hurts you. It's strong, an okay recovery, and can catch rolls, but Flare Blitz is definitely not Charizard's best move

imo it would probably be either Rock Smash ftilt or usmash
Flare Blitz for For Glory Charizards (The move that the character is doesn't necessarily have to be good :p)
Customs it's Dragon Rush
No customs it's Rock Smash

Last edited:
Top Bottom