• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

AYT. IT MAKES THINGS

100%

MORE EASIER

I CAN JUGGLE LESS

EVEN IF SHULK IS JUGGLE BAIT

WHILE KIRBY AND MARIO ARE JUGGLE JESUS

IRONY

caps

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I will make it a point to see 2 dead bodies outside my house tomorrow

@Lavani @ Aunt Jemima Aunt Jemima

I have my guard monkey ready anyway so I hope you guys made your last words~
I'll make love to your house and equip our house babies with the Monado to take down you and that monkey

then I'll kidnap Lavani and sell him to Locke for some special lemons

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@Zylach, where is MadSmash usually organized? Posting here because I'm too lazy to PM you or post on you profile.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
SOMEONE ON FG IS ZELDA DITTOING ME AND TRYING TO OUTSASS ME LMAO
Omg sis, a couple days ago I was playing some friendly doubles with some people from smashladder and the other team got so salty because I kept catching their ledge get-ups with Zelda's Fsmash.

One of the players switched to Zelda and thought she'd make her team win by just spamming Fsmash smh

Well, his (solo) Zelda is the only one I know so far that has won tourneys. It's a thing of beauty. It's an inspiration to all Zelda mains everywhere :^)
I won a tournament as (solo) Zelda once! But I've been unable to replicate it :/

Top Bottom