• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

So I was browsing youtube and I came across 20XX at its finest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGMum5OMups

I believe it's a compelling tale set in 20XX when the meta has become so advanced, every player in the world mains Fox. A world of Armada's peach, H-Box's Jigglypuff, Bizzarro's Ganondorf, Hax's C. Falcon, Axe's Pikachu, M2K's everybody, and PewPewU's Marth have all succumbed to the void; a void that could only be filled with the love of Fox. However one man remains, Mang0. As the dreaded 20XX virus was spreading across the globe, Mang0 hid in an underground bunker disguising his identity as "some buster." It was there where he spent countless years perfecting his Anti-20XX techs as the only one who could stand a chance, Falco. As the dusk of Apex 20XX was consuming the sky, Mang0 revealed his true identity and competed. He played with his soul, slaying the numerous Foxes who all failed in infecting him. It was finally Grand Finals when this match took place. Armada's Fox versus Mang0's Falco.

Let it be known that on this day, Mang0, the Hero of the People, was the only one successful in not losing and succumbing to the thing that had plagued us all.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
NOW I WANT SODA LOL. I want Fanta buuuuuut I'm pretty sure I finished it before I napped cx.
Gurl~ I got fridge full of Princess Orange right here das all yu need you no need Fanta.

When I race in MK8 tho, I seriously always rep Princess Orange soda recolor on karts/bikes.
Didju know: The underwater section of Sweet Sweet Canyon is actually Orange Princess soda? You can see the bottles of it x'3

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Me and a couple of friends are gonna play 200CC when it drops at 4:00AM
Mushrooms only, Frantic
Bowser, Slick, Circuit Special
SNES Rainbow Road
Can't wait for the hell to begin

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I was looking at my FG stats and I saw the thing that tells you have many of your kills were from meteor smashes, throws, etc. Apparently, I killed 1 person with a jab and 9 people with "other" attacks. I don't know what other is if it's not a tilt, smash, jab, special, aerial, etc. Someone enlighten me please.

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
So I was browsing youtube and I came across 20XX at its finest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGMum5OMups

I believe it's a compelling tale set in 20XX when the meta has become so advanced, every player in the world mains Fox. A world of Armada's peach, H-Box's Jigglypuff, Bizzarro's Ganondorf, Hax's C. Falcon, Axe's Pikachu, M2K's everybody, and PewPewU's Marth have all succumbed to the void; a void that could only be filled with the love of Fox. However one man remains, Mang0. As the dreaded 20XX virus was spreading across the globe, Mang0 hid in an underground bunker disguising his identity as "some buster." It was there where he spent countless years perfecting his Anti-20XX techs as the only one who could stand a chance, Falco. As the dusk of Apex 20XX was consuming the sky, Mang0 revealed his true identity and competed. He played with his soul, slaying the numerous Foxes who all failed in infecting him. It was finally Grand Finals when this match took place. Armada's Fox versus Mang0's Falco.

Let it be known that on this day, Mang0, the Hero of the People, was the only one successful in not losing and succumbing to the thing that had plagued us all.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I was looking at my FG stats and I saw the thing that tells you have many of your kills were from meteor smashes, throws, etc. Apparently, I killed 1 person with a jab and 9 people with "other" attacks. I don't know what other is if it's not a tilt, smash, jab, special, aerial, etc. Someone enlighten me please.
Getup attack? Or an item?

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'm just gonna post my stats for reference/because it seems fun
Type | #
Standard Attacks | 19
Strong Attacks | 79
Smash Attacks | 1904
Air Attacks | 1540
Special Moves | 639
Meteor Smashes | 158
Throws | 79
Floor Attacks | 1 (lol)
Edge Attacks | 0
Other | 314
I think "Other" would cover items, windboxes (that 314's been more or less the same since I switched from Greninja to Rosalina), maybe grab release KOs? Seems like there's plenty of ways to die that aren't covered by the categories given, anyway.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
so I was playing against this Zelda right
we were near the edge of the stage and they used usmash and I fell out of it and you know where I ended up?
under the stage, and I died.

FALLING OUT OF USMASH = OHKO NEW TECH

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'm just gonna post my stats for reference/because it seems fun
Type | #
Standard Attacks | 19
Strong Attacks | 79
Smash Attacks | 1904
Air Attacks | 1540
Special Moves | 639
Meteor Smashes | 158
Throws | 79
Floor Attacks | 1 (lol)
Edge Attacks | 0
Other | 314
I think "Other" would cover items, windboxes (that 314's been more or less the same since I switched from Greninja to Rosalina), maybe grab release KOs? Seems like there's plenty of ways to die that aren't covered by the categories given, anyway.
This actually looks fun so I think I'll make a table of my stats, too.

Out of 329 total battles on FG:
Type | #
Standard Attacks | 1
Strong Attacks | 24
Smash Attacks | 120
Air Attacks | 123
Special Moves | 113
Meteor Smashes | 33
Throws | 7
Floor Attacks | 0
Edge Attacks | 0
Other | 9
I'm very impressed with your get-up attack kill, btw.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'm very impressed with your get-up attack kill, btw.
I don't even know how that managed to happen

all I remember is I was dedede, my opponent was at like 200%, and I was like "haha well that happened" afterward

I think it was back in like 1.0.3 so it was probably ~*~*vectoring*~*~

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
oh, Other probably tracks footstools too now that I think about it

I assume footstools aren't counted as meteors anyway, my meteor number feels lower than it should be

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'm bored so I'm going to troll on FG with Jigglypuff by trying to time people out by jumping back and forth underneath the stage. Wish me luck.

Soul.

there was this good puff on FG 3DS and eh.
sh air dodge to rest lol.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
so I was playing against this Zelda right
we were near the edge of the stage and they used usmash and I fell out of it and you know where I ended up?
under the stage, and I died.

FALLING OUT OF USMASH = OHKO NEW TECH
LOL, this happened to @JigglyZelda003 and I when we played on FG a while ago. Except it was Fsmash...but w/e SAME THING.
-------------------------------
So today there was this stray dog wandering around my school. He was really calm acting, surprisingly (like me irl lol) and he was also cute as ****. I pet him a bunch with my friends and he followed us to our next class (it was an outdoor breezeway). I felt really bad for him since he had scars all over him and looked really thin. :c After class we tried to find him again but couldn't...

I could totally adopt him and I want to now. :sadeyes:
--------------------------
I saw Zelda v Sheik talk. I don't think it's as bad as we think it is because:
- we can challenge a lot of her attacks for favorable trades nearly every time (btw can jab and up-angled ftilt stop her fairs? Or other SH approaches?)
- rage Elevator (and normal rage too)

I think the rage Elevator is a huge thing since she has to work for her kills, which means living until 120+ (well probably). We don't have to worry much about getting gimped either. Even if you don't Elevator our moves can still be scary with rage. Plus we have Nayru's, which is a necessity in this MU (and other fast chars MUs, at least to me). That thing cuts through a lot of Sheik's moves.
inb4 I get laughed out for *not* thinking that the MU isn't unwinnable

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
LOL, this happened to @JigglyZelda003 and I when we played on FG a while ago. Except it was Fsmash...but w/e SAME THING.
-------------------------------
So today there was this stray dog wandering around my school. He was really calm acting, surprisingly (like me irl lol) and he was also cute as ****. I pet him a bunch with my friends and he followed us to our next class (it was an outdoor breezeway). I felt really bad for him since he had scars all over him and looked really thin. :c After class we tried to find him again but couldn't...

I could totally adopt him and I want to now. :sadeyes:
--------------------------
I saw Zelda v Sheik talk. I don't think it's as bad as we think it is because:
- we can challenge a lot of her attacks for favorable trades nearly every time (btw can jab and up-angled ftilt stop her fairs? Or other SH approaches?)
- rage Elevator (and normal rage too)

I think the rage Elevator is a huge thing since she has to work for her kills, which means living until 120+ (well probably). We don't have to worry much about getting gimped either. Even if you don't Elevator our moves can still be scary with rage. Plus we have Nayru's, which is a necessity in this MU (and other fast chars MUs, at least to me). That thing cuts through a lot of Sheik's moves.
inb4 I get laughed out for *not* thinking that the MU isn't unwinnable
One time when I was playing Macchi, I was under the stage and he fsmashed and somehow I fell out of it from under the stage and it stage spiked me...

Aww, that's sad about the dog.

Oh and I don't think the Sheik MU is that horrible either, bad yes, but by no means unwinnable

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
CPUs may be dumb but their tech skill is amusing

I wanted to try something out on a lv8 Falcon but he kept wall jumping out of my ledge trumps

I'm looking through my records and it says that the only character I've drowned as is :4lucina:
:^)
more water than she could mop up
rip

Soul.

Link is definitely low tier now :(. He's slightly lacking but able to keep up in most of his game but landing kills is terrible. RIP jab 1>Utilt/Dsmash.
/rant
Just hope for buffs in the next patch

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Link is definitely low tier now :(. He's slightly lacking but able to keep up in most of his game but landing kills is terrible. RIP jab 1>Utilt/Dsmash.
/rant

I will.
I was playing random last night and got Link

when I remembered I couldn't do jab1>stuff I was like "uhhh how does this character kill"

it wasn't a fun experience :( Link mains have my sympathy.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I was playing random last night and got Link

when I remembered I couldn't do jab1>stuff I was like "uhhh how does this character kill"

it wasn't a fun experience :( Link mains have my sympathy.
Spam Hero's Bow, Gale Boomerang, Dash Attack, and charge Side Smash while waiting for people. :p

Top Bottom