• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
There are two boards that have active boards and skype though
Robean and Shalk
But there's a ton of people that main those two
This board is fine the way it is imo
Wouldn't want to kill the most active character board
Plus if this one dies, poor @ Ffamran Ffamran won't have a home
View attachment 48588
dont keel me ffam
wait we have a skype group

.-.

Also:

F*CK CHALLENGES

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
There are two boards that have active boards and skype though
Robean and Shalk
But there's a ton of people that main those two
This board is fine the way it is imo
Wouldn't want to kill the most active character board
Plus if this one dies, poor @ Ffamran Ffamran won't have a home
View attachment 48588
dont keel me ffam
Omg it would be super sad if @ Ffamran Ffamran ended up homeless due to the Zelda social dying. We'd have to, like, free him in the wild or something, AND HE CAN'T POSSIBLY SURVIVE OUT THERE. HE'S TOO DOMESTIC BY NOW. He'd end up following a boat with humans instead of his actual species like Keiko did when they freed him.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I always wanted to try out inFAMOUS if I ever got a PS3 or PS4. It looks really fun, and my friend back home really likes it.

Somewhat random musing related to the current thread title.

Last edited:

Fuji'n

Banned via Warnings
How badly does Sheik rek Zelda in this game?

I can only imagine, Sheik is so annoying.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
At least Greninja is savvy enough to know that if he wants to suceed in Smash being tall and light is not the way to go, so he stays crouched or slouches most of the time.

Smh Mewtwo, aren't you supposed to be smart?

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Labbing with Bonus Fruit and found a 86% combo on Pac-Man as Kirby

which obviously starts with D-Air :^)

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky

I like just how tall Greninja actually is in this game.

Thank god he slouches.
Sleninja lol

I actually beat a Sheik as Zelda the other night but it was painfully annoying.
Also the Sheik I was playing against was one of my friends so maybe he was showing pity on me(?) but Sheik defo wrecks Lady Zelda.
I'd say go Sheik vs Sheik if they pull that and go Zelda vs Zelda keep mirrors true :p

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Sleninja lol

I actually beat a Sheik as Zelda the other night but it was painfully annoying.
Also the Sheik I was playing against was one of my friends so maybe he was showing pity on me(?) but Sheik defo wrecks Lady Zelda.
I'd say go Sheik vs Sheik if they pull that and go Zelda vs Zelda keep mirrors true :p
But Zelda=Shiek it's already a mirror match

just one side of the mirror is brighter than the other

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084

Thank god he slouches.
Am I the only one who notices that Luma looks pretty damn deformed in this picture?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yes because training mode, can't really get accurate comparisons to other things on 3DS outside of that

Lucina: 90%
Marth: 59%/118%
Pit: 102%
Luigi (down-angled): 90%
Rosalina+Luma: 90%
Meta Knight: 80%
Bowser: 57%

ok honestly it's a way better fsmash than I thought it was, I'm surprised
The lack of Ganondorf is disturbing. Also, yay Falco having a weaker Side Smash than all of them and is barely stronger than Marth's untipped Side Smash. I used Pit as the KO dummy, though... So, Pit being lighter would also make Falco even weaker... All hail Falco...

Edit: PM Falco is freaking insane. That or Axe - I think that's his tag - is insane with Falco in PM.

Omg it would be super sad if @ Ffamran Ffamran ended up homeless due to the Zelda social dying. We'd have to, like, free him in the wild or something, AND HE CAN'T POSSIBLY SURVIVE OUT THERE. HE'S TOO DOMESTIC BY NOW. He'd end up following a boat with humans instead of his actual species like Keiko did when they freed him.
What am I? A dog?

Edit: All credit goes to divoesponja.

I always wanted to try out inFAMOUS if I ever got a PS3 or PS4. It looks really fun, and my friend back home really likes it.

Somewhat random musing related to the current thread title.
inFAMOUS is a really good series and does the whole "being a superhuman sucks" without having to be too edgy and gritty. Cole and Zeke in inFAMOUS 1 and 2; and Delsin and Reggie - no, not that Reggie, but funny enough, he looks a bit like Reggie - in inFAMOUS: Second Son have great dynamics of superhuman and average human.

Thank god he slouches.
Y'know who else had a low stance? Wolf O'Donnell. Y'know who else was badass? Wolf O'Donnell. Y'know who else had a good, but not broken projectile? Wolf O'Donnell. Y'know who else should be in SSB4? Wolf O'Donnell.

So, I didn't watch the Rayman video, but is Rayman actually confirmed now instead of being a funny hoax that almost resulted in death threats?

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Changed my avatar and custom title.

Kept the alliteration going though. :3

Also she has best weapon!

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
oh @ Furret Furret I forgot to respond earlier but sorry if I offended you, that wasn't my intent

As for Zelda vs Sheik,

or if you're insane (aka me) and actually want to use Zelda for that MU, then lol spam Nayru's

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
The lack of Ganondorf is disturbing. Also, yay Falco having a weaker Side Smash than all of them and is barely stronger than Marth's. I used Pit as the KO dummy, though... So, Pit being lighter would also make Falco even weaker... All hail Falco...

Edit: PM Falco is freaking insane. That or Axe - I think that's his tag - is insane with Falco in PM.

What am I? A dog?

inFAMOUS is a really good series and does the whole "being a superhuman sucks" without having to be too edgy and gritty. Cole and Zeke in inFAMOUS 1 and 2; and Delsin and Reggie - no, not that Reggie, but funny enough, he looks a bit like Reggie - in inFAMOUS: Second Son have great dynamics of superhuman and average human.

Y'know who else had a low stance? Wolf O'Donnell. Y'know who else was badass? Wolf O'Donnell. Y'know who else had a good, but not broken projectile? Wolf O'Donnell. Y'know who else should be in SSB4? Wolf O'Donnell.

So, I didn't watch the Rayman video, but is Rayman actually confirmed now instead of being a funny hoax that almost resulted in death threats?
I misread Rosie O'Donnell instead of Wolf
I think I need to take a break from the interwebs

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I kinda want to main Jigglypuff but using rest online is terrifying and I don't have any friends I can play with locally on a regular basis. :'(

also lol how do i puff

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I kinda want to main Jigglypuff but using rest online is terrifying and I don't have any friends I can play with locally on a regular basis. :'(

also lol how do i puff
1. Rest
2. Miss because of lag
3. Swear profusely
4. Complain about it on SWF

Top Bottom