• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Zelda Online?

Pokemon Trainer1

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I was wondering if there is some sort of game on the Internet that is sort of like a normal Legend of Zelda game, but can be played multiplayer. An example would be having a sword fight of some sort between two people at Ordon Village.

Spire

III
BRoomer
It was called Zelda World. And aww what a shame, the guy stopped working on it. Hopefully someone else will pick it up.

EDIT: Well, if they can get around the legal hurdles, which they won't.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
A zelda OoT online game sounds sweet. I'd love to see another Link just passing me by across hyrule field. Wonder how dialogue would be?

Fayte Isaac

Smash Apprentice
does anyone kno y this isnt being worked on anymore?
i mean, i cant think of a single person i kno who wouldn't be interested in this

etecoon

Smash Hero
it's too bad nintendo would never make an MMO(oh noes, you might meet STRANGERS over teh interwebz!)

there are a few different zelda concepts they could use that would be great and pokemon would also have a lot of potential with it

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
World of Warcraft. They've got a new expansion now.
Do not get WOW into this... :p jk
But a sword fight, that'd be really awesome.
Having in mind that the boss I like the most is the Link's Shadow in OoT!

Fayte Isaac

Smash Apprentice
seriously, someone should do something like this... like, is anyone here good at hacking? someone should hack Four Swords to be a complete game instead of just a side thing, or not so lvl based (make it like normal zelda games)
or maybe find some way to take an existing zelda game (like the first one or LttP) and make it multiplayer co op

Spire

III
BRoomer
LoZ co-op would be horrific. ALttP co-op would at least be somewhat similar to FSA.

Fayte Isaac

Smash Apprentice
iv played FSA and i always thought it was too short...
i was just wondering if it would be possible to hack it to create alonger game

Pokemon Trainer1

Smash Apprentice
Wow, did not check this forum in a long long time. Thanks so much for the suggestions!

The thing is, I can't find a play option for Zelda World

Sephy95, your post on the first page is exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for.

Pokemon Trainer1

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to try and get the Halo Zelda one to work, but I don't have a cd...there's a download on the website, and I'm trying it right now.

Top Bottom