• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yugioh anyone?

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Hey, guys. Play vanguard. That is all.

Alternatively, start a petition to get weibschwarz to the states.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Vyke

Smash Champion
Then post about it in there and not here! :o

(I couldn't find it using search feature, but that isn't a surprise.)

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Can't link on mobile, but oh god wave 2 tin promos.

Who wants to build rabbit for like $20

:phone:

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Shock Master is unreasonably broken. Like it 100% shuts down darkworlds lol. If you have a single bottomless+Shock master there's literally nothing they can do since you can call monster effects and they can do NOTHING. Their best bet is discard grapha, no eff, special grapha.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
So i made a new/not new/updated deck cus i think some of my subs are getting tired of all plants all the time(im not but w/e lol)

It's a miracle synchro fusion deck. Im basically running spellcasters(Lyla/Breaker/Spy) + E-Tele and triple birdman. Ultimate Axon Kicker+Double Supreme Arcanite. It's a really fun deck.

Whats a good cheap deck to make? I already have an Envoy, Gorz and a couple other staples, so I'm leaning towards chaos. But I want to spend less than 50 bucks if possible all together. I like this game but I absolutely refuse to spend a lot of money on foiled cardboard.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
So i made a new/not new/updated deck cus i think some of my subs are getting tired of all plants all the time(im not but w/e lol)

It's a miracle synchro fusion deck. Im basically running spellcasters(Lyla/Breaker/Spy) + E-Tele and triple birdman. Ultimate Axon Kicker+Double Supreme Arcanite. It's a really fun deck.
gonna make a deck profile for it soon?

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
Yeah sorry i meant to do a deck profile for it the other day but I already had like, 11 videos recorded so I was just done lol

Edit: I took out Life Trancer and Psychic Blaster and put in Librarian and R-Genex Locomotion believe it or not. Birdman+Sorc or Birdman+Trag is really the only way to make him but I like having the option.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
wait, the Envoys are legal now????

anyway, i've got a couple of things to ask since I'm thinking about playing this TCG again...

-I've been thinking about it and in hindset: I think Light and dark dragon may be the most balanced card ever. maybe even too balanced. I mean,it is the guaranteed card to save your *** a majority of the time, but in exchnge it takes away the player's ability of choice. what are your 2 cents on this?

-have they created the legal version of Slifer/Osiris yeat? i know the Obelisk cards was pretty good and the Ra card was kinda s***, so i'm curious about this.

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
@lordvaati:

Of the envoys, only Black Luster Soldier is allowed in Advanced; Chaos Emperor Dragon is still forbidden. They made a legal version of Slifer and if I remember correctly it got released recently as a JUMP promo.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Maaaaaaaaan!

The only deck I ever really play on DN is a REDMD based dragon deck.

I log in after months of not playing only to see he is now limited.

This sucks.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Maaaaaaaaan!

The only deck I ever really play on DN is a REDMD based dragon deck.

I log in after months of not playing only to see he is now limited.

This sucks.
Dude, I actually owned a budget (3 structures mashed together + future fusion + 5 headed) deck like that. I was very sad as well. :(

Not gonna lie, though, it was kinda needed.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I don't understand how it was broken.

They had been at 3 for a LONG time and no one ever complained.

It's all this Chaos bull**** IMO.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Stuff comes out that breaks other stuff. Not too surprising, y'know? REDMD was a pretty generic, all around amazing card that had little flaws and was very generous (incredible) support for an archetype that just had a slew of even more good support released for it.

The Future Fusion was just a kick in the nuts, tbh.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Couldn't they just ban future and leave it at that? I'm just surprised Red eyes was limited but Grapha was unscathed.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I'd rather they keep Future and lose the two REDMD. REDMD is specific to Dragons, Future can be used for more than just dragon decks, even if it's niche.

Grapha is a pain in the *** for sure, but Dark Worlds aren't too hard to deal with when sided against.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
If they kept future fusion they'd have to ban REDM outright. FF in chaos dragons is just to crazy good, every time you open with it you're basically perfectly set. Open FF+Light+Dark? Send REDM and Lightpulsar to grave, special pulsar, oh look your field is already set. Open FF+Lightpulsar? Send Wyvern and banish it to add REDM to hand. Or send Wyvern+4 darks, banish Dark Armed, oh look, you're already set to drop Dark Armed.

That said i miss Future Fusion. I wanted to play it in Hieratics. Just play a bunch of vanillas and then future fusion for all of them lol.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Would you guys rate my deck and give some tips if I decided to post it? I spent a few hours modifying my toon/blackwing deck last night trying to make it better and I feel I came out with a good result but I would like to have some tips to see if I can make an even better deck.

camerino1

Smash Lord
Pink Reaper, I really like your Water Heroes deck so I kinda started using it myself. I'd feel like a thief though if I didn't tell you, so ya, I am using your Water Heroes deck for friendlies :)

camerino1

Smash Lord
I was looking at your Arcanite deck too and it looks like a lot of fun. Right now though, my 2 main ones are Gem-Knights and Water Heroes.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I can vouch for Pink Plants. I run his deck (without Tuning, as I don't have that card. I threw in a Warrior Returning Alive instead).

Also, I didn't realize this until one of Reaper's latest 2 vids or ss, but Drill Warrior is amazing.

Engel

Smash Journeyman
Hey all, I'm looking to get back into yugioh. I don't have any cards now and haven't played in 7-8 years though. Is there any advice you guys could give me to get back up to speed? Any particular decks that might be good (and not overly expensive) to start off with? Any particular structure decks or anything I should pick up? I had a great understanding of the game back in the day but since it's been so long I'm really not sure where to begin now.

Top Bottom