• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You're Banned! And I'm still alive and kicking after all these years!

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Banned because dear mr Satoran Deku, not responding to the troll is not my style I think the best way to deal with this troll is to reason with it, even if I have to send him a flame or two he'll get the message eventually, of course I still have the utmost respect for you, but I think I have to deal with the troll in my own way.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
BANNED. The F.A.I.L association has contacted me, and told me that you FAIL HARDCORE SAUZE. Deal with it!

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Hehehe, you are banned for being so naive. You have no idea what I have been doing this entire time, do you?

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Banned for being a purple-haired ninja.

Banned for calling my predetermined plan a bluff. It was premeditated from the very start.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Banned because you claiming to have a plan is your plan and you are ernestly making it up as you go.

Sincerity is green. Love is pinkish purplish. And if you spell love backwards it's evol. And if you say that out loud it sounds like Evil, So yeah banned as I said.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
The more you continue ''making a difference''. The more your words mean nothing, since you are doing no better yourself.

Banned for your oblivious nature.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
The more you continue being a moron, the more of a moron you will be.
-saito [nr but it sounds like something he would say]

But I am doing better as I was nice to you in the forum games until you started again. it was perfectly innocent in my choices despite you pressing for a argument until the captain falcon ban ^^;;

Banned for you chosing to be oblivious by closing your eyes and ears to the people around you. You see only what you wish to see. You want me to want to fix you or this or something, so you say things like accusing me of "making a difference" to validate you ignorance when I could be just as happy with you staying exactly as you are. Makes this game alot more fun. :troll:

And now I ban myself, for enjoying this a little too much and for failing AKU SOKU ZAN.

Top Bottom