• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You're Banned! And I'm still alive and kicking after all these years!

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Banned because Didnt You Know?? We have a date with Eggman too The Allmighty Power of GOOGLE which allows me to discover that which I did not already know! And I deduce from this that she does not leave because she is depressed and anti-social. And enjoys lucid dreaming way too much!

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Banned because

me^..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................you^

And because charizard does not appreciate things up his butt.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Banned because you refuse to understand, that your immature trolling, attitude, words, and interesting interpretations you made out of pictures to insult me, do not affect me.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord

Banned because you're immaturity when dealing with other views and refusal to even try to understand other points of view, attitude, words, and interesting interpretations of what other people say and taking things the worst possible way or twisting them for the sake of I'm not even sure, make this place alot more fun to watch.... so why so serious?

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Banned, because you are a fool to jump to petty conclusions by analyzing just one thread incorrectly. Whatever though. Say what you want, I will always have people who know I am a great debater. I might also get a +1 from someone in debate's proving grounds, because of my maturity. :woman:

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Banned, because you are a fool, fool
to assume that just because I didn't post in every place you posted, that I didn't see that you posted there. :troll: In fact I just about quoted you word for word in the racsim thread pasting together prior posts of yours from all over in the first post I replied to you with, and then you gave me enough ammo in the thread I posted using anything else would be redundant. :awesome:

I will never have people know that I'm a great debater. It gives more of a wow factor when I shock them with something intelligent as long as it's only once in a great while.

I don't need to brag to other people about things that would very likely not matter at all to anyone else but myself, because of my maturity

And for lipstick face, which is ugly. ;]

Top Bottom