• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

your goals in smash

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Nah, Kira could say what he wants about Joey at this point. He's proved himself enough already. All in all, the guys good.

That's why I really want to play
beat
him.

joeplicate

Smash Master
Nah, Kira could say what he wants about Joey at this point. He's proved himself enough already. All in all, the guys good.

That's why I really want to play
beat
him.
i guess he's earned a little **** talk at this point

once he beats joey to win a tournament, though, then i'll be really impressed

Kira-

Smash Champion
yeah i know joey's still up one on me but iono thats just how i feel

lol @ people giving me the benefit of the doubt. it's weird being on the good side of the spectrum, i now see a lot of things differently, and im not just talking about game mechanics.

Also i like fighting puff and i think i'm pretty good at that matchup. Boss aside lol. Cameron training is so good, i love fighting falcon with like every character because of him too.

i got to play m2k a lot this weekend and i dont think his marth is that bad anymore. it was ****** me at first, at one point i was thinking that i'd rather play his sheik than his marth, but then again he's never playing nearly as well in friendlies. bleh i hate not being able to judge anything off friendlies it's really gay and pointless to play friendlies now except to warm up

but m2k is awesome, im really a fan. i believe that he always means well, despite how his words might come off when he talks online and stuff, plus he was generous with advice and was basically really informative. also just watching him makes you instantly better.

thanks for tuning in

DanteFox

Smash Champion
yeah i know joey's still up one on me but iono thats just how i feel

lol @ people giving me the benefit of the doubt. it's weird being on the good side of the spectrum, i now see a lot of things differently, and im not just talking about game mechanics.

Also i like fighting puff and i think i'm pretty good at that matchup. Boss aside lol. Cameron training is so good, i love fighting falcon with like every character because of him too.

i got to play m2k a lot this weekend and i dont think his marth is that bad anymore. it was ****** me at first, at one point i was thinking that i'd rather play his sheik than his marth, but then again he's never playing nearly as well in friendlies. bleh i hate not being able to judge anything off friendlies it's really gay and pointless to play friendlies now except to warm up

but m2k is awesome, im really a fan. i believe that he always means well, despite how his words might come off when he talks online and stuff, plus he was generous with advice and was basically really informative. also just watching him makes you instantly better.

thanks for tuning in
this is very true.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
yeah he'll prob beat my marth but not my fox...

im good vs shiek for some reason

im good with marth too but kira's better at the matchup

(he's the only shiek i cant beat with marth in cali)

Kira-

Smash Champion
I'm a noob.. guys please don't read my posts in this thread -_-

this isn't really a goal, but kyle told me ken still ***** at this game (as of about a month ago) and even manacloud still has that old school style. so it would be cool to play them and arash

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
my current goal is to get better cuz I haven't gotten better since November :(

I also want to not forfeit to Zooh, Lucky, etc. and take a beating like a man.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
u should get better @ approaching because a one-trick pony has a limited ceiling

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Let me say instead that I need to get better at recognizing when I should and shouldn't approach. I generally know how my character can approach, but I think I often choose bad times to do so.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
any bad time you choose is merely fodder for learning when the good times are! confidence is everything

*** i hate back-and-forths where u respond to everything someone says like it's an argument but this seems like a good exception

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
any bad time you choose is merely fodder for learning when the good times are! confidence is everything
That is true.

I think I need to really pay attention to when I approach poorly and hammer those bad habits out of my subconscious.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Learn to ****

that's my goal

My status right now is I'm currently getting *****

pockyD

Smash Legend
i think a lot of you need to go to goal-making school

if you can't pinpoint where you achieve it, it's going to be very hard to be driven by it

Top Bottom