• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 Your Best-Case Scenario for E3

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
I'd like the tournament to be be single elim. One and done in the first round (cuts to 8), one and done in the second round (cuts to 4), best of three in the third round (2 remain), and best of three in the final round.

Players must choose a different character in each match, and mirror matches are not allowed. Time is set to 6-minute rounds, 5 stocks, no items. Stage is always a random version of Final Destination.

The Winner, Runner-Up and Reggie are all on the main stage - Reggie is giving them their trophies. "Challenger Approaching" alarm is heard. Sakurai then appears on the main screen, super-imposed into the game. "Congratulations X and Y. I have a special mission for you, it's a team battle. X and Myself vs. Y and Mr. Fils-Amie."

The winners accept. Sakurai walks onto stage to much applause and fireworks and ****. He hands Reggie a controller, and has one himself. Sakurai And Reggie look to each other then to the participants "Oh, and we'd like to tell you - we'll be using never before-seen Characters!"

The trailers for Andy from Advance Wars (Sakurai) and King K. Rool from Donkey Kong(Reggie) are shown. The battle begins and once the winners are declared, the participant on the winning side selects one of 5 mystery doors, which Sakurai says ALL contain brand-new never-before seen challengers to be revealed. The winner picks doors #3 and...

Last edited:

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
Ideal would include all of the characters, stages and features to be a revealed.

To be realistic, I want some word on Ridley. I want also some sort of mention to the unlockable characters (which I feel will include Wario, Falco, Capt. Falcon, Jiggs, Ganon and Mr.G&W). Perhaps some teasing with silhouettes (not for all).

Returning character to be announced: Ice Climbers. Just right for the invitational.

Newcomer: Pac-Man if he's in. If not, Palutena.

Stages: Showing Pyrosphere, and some new stages (Valley of Bowser and Lavender Town would be neat).

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I want just a huge character blowout at E3.

Not randomly though, I've been thinking about this thoroughly.

They would all be revealed in a trailer structured similarly to the "Special Movie" from Smash Bros. Melee, and the video at the end of the Smash Bros. Direct.

Smash Bros E3 Trailer 2:

- Similar to first trailer, with emphasis on 3DS version as it will soon be released, Palutena is revealed at end. -

First Section: Smash Bros 64 Veterans

- Luigi
- Captain Falcon
- Ness
- Jigglypuff

- First Glimpse at Master Hand -

Second Section: Melee Veterans

- Ice Climbers
- Falco
- Ganondorf
- Mr. Game & Watch

- Mewtwo Reveal -

Third Section: Brawl Veterans

- Meta Knight
- Wario
- Ike
- Lucas
- Wolf

- Ridley or Fire Emblem newcomer reveal trailer to finish -

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
Best case scenario is any newcomer reveal that is NOT from the Gematsu leak (don't care if the leak is real or not, just want more characters).

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Toad, Mewtwo, Pac-Man, Ridley.
I would die happy.

Lugubrious

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lugubrious
Why? Why do you want characters to NOT make it into the game? I never understood that mindset.
In my limited knowledge I have deemed certain characters to be detrimental to Smash Bros were they included. Be them undeserving, taking the spot of more deserving characters, unbelonging, or whatever, I would regard their inclusion as a disappointment. This is only my own opinion, and I'm sure if Sakurai worked his magic I would be able to adapt, but this is simply my personal preference.

Captain Soviet

Smash Apprentice
Fair enough, I suppose. I just never bought into the "spot stealing" view of certain characters over others. Take for example Ridley or Mewtwo (both characters I really want in Smash), doubt that Sakurai, at any point in development, said "Oh no! I WOULD make those two playable, but I accidentally filled their slots with WFT and Villager (characters I'm excited for, but never played their games).

SwordofMastery7

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0989-1733-3793
I would be good if Ridley, Mewtwo, Shulk, Chrom, and Palutena were announced along with many of the brawl veterans. Also, release dates? And a downloadable demo?

R0Y

Smash Master
Absolute 10/10?

Ridley
Palutena
Krystal
Pac-Man
Roy
Mewtwo

and
Captain Falcon
Ness
Jigglypuff

Last edited:

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
The random icon is confirmed rather than of any veteran/new-comer and the finalized roster size is 30. The absolutely BEST case scenario for people who like seeing other people suffer than being happy.

Moldy Clay

Smash Journeyman
NNID
frothyjazz54
3DS FC
3050-8737-8491
My best-case scenario for E3 would be:

Veterans:
  • Ganondorf, with a hybrid of his current moveset with new projectile energy ball moves based around his OoT incarnation/ALttP Ganon/Phantom Ganon/Possessed Zelda. If he has to have a weapon, I want it to be the trident, even if it doesn't make sense with the TP design.
  • Ice Climbers, but I would accept it if they turned into just Ice Climber (with both playable as costumes)
  • Lucas and/or Ness, preferably with different Final Smashes and some other changes to differentiate them more.
  • Mewtwo
Newcomers:
  • Isaac (Adult)
  • Tingle
  • Shulk
  • Palutena
  • Simon Belmont
  • Pac-Man
Costumes:
  • Dr. Mario
  • Mr. L, Dr. Luigi, Orange Luigi
  • Daisy Peach
  • Dry Bowser
  • Classic versions of Link/Toon Link, maybe Ravio, Hero's Shade, Fierce Deity...
  • Hilda
  • Actual alternate suits (not recolors) for Samus, like the Fusion Suit or Dark Suit. Likewise, alternate ZSS like the "justin bailey" or the costumes in Fusion/Zero Mission's endings.
  • Adventures Fox & James McCloud
  • Party Hat & Goggles Pikachu
  • Lucina and/or other Marth versions
  • Louie for Olimar, even though it doesn't make a lot of sense
  • Sonic to actually be recolored to look like his various friends.
  • Ms. Pac-Man
  • If Simon were in, Classic Simon & Mirror of Fate Simon
  • If Isaac were in, young Isaac (and if it were young Isaac, then adult Isaac) and Matthew
  • If Shulk were in, Dunban (since he uses the Monado), even though it wouldn't make a lot of sense
  • Captain N versions of anyone who was on it. Derp.

Features:
  • Adventure Mode on Wii U that resembles a mix of SSE & Melee's Adventure Mode, but less drawn out/shorter levels. All enemies should be Nintendo franchise enemies, like Smash Run, and it should have bosses (from Nintendo games) and be a fun Kirby/Mario-esque game, but not as bleh.
  • More refined Stage Builder with parts based in Nintendo universes. Can add Nintendo enemy hazards.
  • Stamps and/or some more collectibles in addition to trophies. Primarily ones that actually reference more/older franchises instead of just recent games they can rip models from.
  • Smash Bros. equivalent to Mario Kart TV/youtube uploading.
  • Voice chat w/Friends
  • Nintendo 64 graphics skins mode
Stages:
  • PictoChat, Luigi's Mansion, Frigate Orpheon, Lylat Cruise & Summit returning from Brawl
  • Great Bay, Temple, Fountain of Dreams, Onett/Fourside, Corneria, Peach's Castle returning from Melee
  • Hyrule Castle, Congo Jungle, Saffron City, Dream Land, Mushroom Kingdom returning from SSB64
  • A new NORMAL Donkey Kong stage, an Epic Yarn Kirby stage, a Metroid Fusion stage w/Nightmare, a Golden Sun stage, a stage based on Disaster: Day of Crisis, Pushmo stage, and a Wario Land stage
General E3:
  • Majora's Mask 3D or HD, or for the new game to be directly tied to Majora's Mask's lore/Termina or something. A Zelda in the same style (with a focus on sidequests/character development, and obtaining masks).
  • Rebooted Ice Climbers sidescroller that plays kinda like Klonoa or something, but has different mountain 'worlds'.
  • New Metroid. Don't care if it is 2D or Prime.
  • A Mario game that takes cues from Super Mario Sunshine/spiritual successor to that game
  • PokePark 3. Yeah, you heard me.
  • Fatal Frame 5 NA announcement
  • A Nintendo All-Star adventure game or racing game. Basically Super Smash Kart or a standalone Adventure/Subspace Emissary type game.
  • Golden Sun 4 or a console Golden Sun
  • Rhythm Heaven 3DS/Wii U
  • A new Resident Evil or Silent Hill on Wii U
  • A revival of Cing titles like Hotel Dusk and Another Code/Trace Memory
  • MOTHER 3, remade/localized for 3DS
  • New eShop Four Swords game
  • New Wario Land
  • Disaster: Day of Crisis HD
  • Most of these games, if 2D, to use a similar style to Wario Land: Shake It, where it looked like a playable cartoon. High quality, animated art style.
Yeah. So, most of my dreams will not come true.

lilt

Smash Journeyman
Wii U:
- a great Zelda U with many new ideas, with the best ingredients from WW, MM & ALBW.
- a new Paper Mario, in the style of The Thousand Year Door
- Pokken, a Tekken-esque Pokémon fighting game
- F-Zero HD, with 60 fps, online mode, by Nintendo & Sega
- Starfox HD bei Platinum Games
- Retro confirmed to be developing a new Metroid Prime with spectacular graphics
- Game Cube titels coming to VC: Super Mario Sunshine, F-Zero GX, Paper Mario 2, Super Smash Bros Melee, Starfox Adventures, Starfox Assault, Luigis Mansion
- Mario Party U
- Pokémon Snap 2 (NFC compatible)
- NFC title

3DS:
- Showcase of Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire for 3DS
- Majora's Mask 3D
- 2D Metroid
- NFC title

Smash Related:
- Confirmed Veterans: Captain Falcon, Wario, Mewtwo, Reworked Ganondorf and Snake
- Cut Veterans: Jigglypuff, Lucas
- Confirmed Newcomers: Ridley, King K. Rool and Palutena
- I do not want to be confirmed: Pacman, Mii, Rhythm Heaven Guy
- a heavily updated Stage Builder
- costumes confirmed for every character
- 2 Final Smash's for every character

Last edited:

Showmethesmash

Smash Rookie
Wii U:
- a great Zelda U with many new ideas, with the best ingredients from WW, MM & ALBW.
- a new Paper Mario, in the style of The Thousand Year Door
- Pokken, a Tekken-esque Pokémon fighting game
- Retro confirmed to be developing a new Metroid Prime with spectacular graphics
- Game Cube titels coming to VC: Super Mario Sunshine, F-Zero GX, Paper Mario 2, Super Smash Bros Melee, Starfox Adventures, Starfox Assault, Luigis Mansion
- Mario Party U
- NFC title

3DS:
- Showcase of Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire for 3DS
- Majora's Mask 3D
- 2D Metroid
- Pokémon Snap 2 (NFC compatible)
- NFC title

Smash Related:
- Confirmed Veterans: Captain Falcon, Wario, Mewtwo, Reworked Ganondorf and Snake
- Cut Veterans: Jigglypuff, Lucas
- Confirmed Newcomers: Ridley, King K. Rool and Palutena
- I do not want to be confirmed: Pacman, Mii, Rhythm Heaven Guy
- a heavily updated Stage Builder
- costumes confirmed for every character
- 2 Final Smash's for every character
Best ingredients from mm, albw and ww.... Is that link in a boat with no set path and only 3 days to get there? Haha. Like it. Tough gig making a new Zelda, can't please them all, not as tough as smash though.

That is the toughest gig in the gaming. Hour and a half q and A will be great though, should get some real insight, could be highlight of the show.

lilt

Smash Journeyman
Best ingredients from mm, albw and ww.... Is that link in a boat with no set path and only 3 days to get there? Haha. Like it.
That's quite a neat idea mate :D . With "ingredients" I especially meant the broken up item system from ALBW and the choosable order of solving the dungeons. From Wind Waker I want the feeling of exploring a vast world full of secrets. Majora's Mask has the best and deepest sidequest system, a believable & vivid world and a great vibe overall with it's darkness and obscureness. In addition, it doesn't take place in Hyrule, what makes the experience even more fresh.

Last edited:

Captain Soviet

Smash Apprentice
A new 3D F-Zero game is announced.
A new Star Fox game (ala 64 not Adventures) is announced.
2 new Metroid games, a 2D one and a 3D Prime one are confirmed. At least one of these is set after Fusion.
A Paper Mario game is announced, it is an RPG like TTYD.
More detail about the pokemon remakes.

The lights dim, the screen goes black. We hear notes played off a banjo, there's a knock at the screen. More notes, a bird caw...
BANJO'S BACK HOME! Nintento reveals it has bought Banjo Kazooie off Rare. New Banjo game to be released mid 2015.

Thus begins the Smash Bros portion. It piggy backs off the first half, which means...

Captain Falcon confirmed. F-Zero gets another rep (don't know who).
Wolf Confirmed. Falco confirmed with a reworked, more unique moveset.
Paper Mario confirmed. He is not a clone of Mario, but uses his actions/party members from the PM games as his moveset.
Sceptile confirmed, being our first look at Mega Sceptile. Mewtwo confirmed, FS is Mega Mewtwo Y to give X and Y equal rep.

"Wait, didn't you skip-?"

Cut to Samus fighting Ridley on pyroshere. At first, you can't tell if Ridley's playable or a a boss, until Samus KOs him.
"RIDLEY ROARS INTO BATTLE!" Ridley gets a badass trailer. Confirmed playable.

Mario and Mega Man are standing on FD, camera zoomed in on them so we can't see the whole stage. All of a sudden, a blue egg hits Mario in the face. Mega Man turns around and is hit with three.
"Guh-huh!" "The Bear and Bird Talon Trot through the fray!" Banjo and Kazooie, either in thier N64 model, or a new one with their old design, are revealed.

I'd say everything here that's not Banjo-related might actually be possible.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Returning fighters:

Captain Falcon
Ness
...Jigglypuff being shown as being downgraded to a pokeball and Mewtwo steps in claiming a playable fighter spot over her

Newcomers:

Isaac

PLS ISAAC

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
A new 3D F-Zero game is announced.
A new Star Fox game (ala 64 not Adventures) is announced.
2 new Metroid games, a 2D one and a 3D Prime one are confirmed. At least one of these is set after Fusion.
A Paper Mario game is announced, it is an RPG like TTYD.
More detail about the pokemon remakes.

The lights dim, the screen goes black. We hear notes played off a banjo, there's a knock at the screen. More notes, a bird caw...
BANJO'S BACK HOME! Nintento reveals it has bought Banjo Kazooie off Rare. New Banjo game to be released mid 2015.

Thus begins the Smash Bros portion. It piggy backs off the first half, which means...

Captain Falcon confirmed. F-Zero gets another rep (don't know who).
Wolf Confirmed. Falco confirmed with a reworked, more unique moveset.
Paper Mario confirmed. He is not a clone of Mario, but uses his actions/party members from the PM games as his moveset.
Sceptile confirmed, being our first look at Mega Sceptile. Mewtwo confirmed, FS is Mega Mewtwo Y to give X and Y equal rep.

"Wait, didn't you skip-?"

Cut to Samus fighting Ridley on pyroshere. At first, you can't tell if Ridley's playable or a a boss, until Samus KOs him.
"RIDLEY ROARS INTO BATTLE!" Ridley gets a badass trailer. Confirmed playable.

Mario and Mega Man are standing on FD, camera zoomed in on them so we can't see the whole stage. All of a sudden, a blue egg hits Mario in the face. Mega Man turns around and is hit with three.
"Guh-huh!" "The Bear and Bird Talon Trot through the fray!" Banjo and Kazooie, either in thier N64 model, or a new one with their old design, are revealed.

I'd say everything here that's not Banjo-related might actually be possible.
This actually, despite being a dream, is a perfect E3 for me (I don't care about sceptile but why would I complain since my 2 most wanted got in?)

Ah, if only, if only!

SupermanNKO

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4570-8405-1628
honestly i just want a release date for the 3ds......... my best case screnario would be them saying its being release that weekend or the following weekend

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
honestly i just want a release date for the 3ds......... my best case screnario would be them saying its being release that weekend or the following weekend
Best case scenario is it being on the eShop after the Direct.

Scoob

Smash Apprentice
New mode for Wii U, improved stage builder, Shulk and/or Bandana Dee revealed. Maybe Wario or Meta Knight confirmed to return. More stages for both versions would be nice. The biggest thing for me would be a July release for the 3DS version. I want portable Smash badddddd.

ScottyWK

Smash Lord
NNID
ScottyWK
3DS FC
3239-4428-9575
This may be unpopular, but I'd love it if Palutena, Chorus Men, Shulk, Chrom, Mii, or Pac-Man is somehow deconfirmed (via assist trophy, special flag, or whatever). The Sal-leak is starting to sink in more, and just seeing it totally debunked would create a very welcome chaos back to the roster speculation front.

OR

Mii reveal trailer.

Mewtwo trailer: A Mii version of Sakurai is in an office. Another Mii walks in (lets say, Iwata Mii), and they both look at a video feed on a computer. Both Miis look concerned, as they see on their video feed that Mewtwo is fighting out of his Mech-a-power-withholding machine. Mewtwo escapes, and the trailer includes Mewtwo beating up on Mii Sakurai, Lucario, and various others.

Self-deprication Sakurai. Do it.

Last edited:

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
My ideas are never good, but whatever; here's what I want.
Veterans
:wario: has new moves referencing Wario Land
:squirtle: has Scald as its new Down Special, and the new Final Smash Hydro Pump
:ivysaur: has Leech Seed as its new Down Special, and the new Final Smash Solar Beam
:metaknight:
:falcon:
:ness2: has the new Final Smash PK Rockin'
:lucas: has Rope Snake as his new Up Special and Paralysis as his new Down Special, as well as the new Final Smash PK LOVE
:popo:
:ike:

Newcomers
My Impossible Trio is all I will ever dream for

Assist Trophies
Isaac, Custom Robo, Infantry & Tanks, Klubba (NEW!), Kumatora (NEW!), Tingle, Kat & Ana, Lucina (NEW!), Shadow, Glass Joe (NEW!), Barbara, Resetti, Hanzou (NEW!), Prince Kain (NEW!), Black Knight (NEW!)

Other Content
- Subspace Run for a new WiiU mode. It’s similar to the mode that was made up in one of those old fake leaks. You have to run through a long stage – with enemies in the way - and grab a Subspace Bomb in some amount of time and go fight some Shadow Trophies inside Subspace. Sometimes they will be giant, metal, giant and metal, assisted by other shadow trophies, or have other wacky, zany handicaps. You can also pick three different assist trophies to use as back-up, able to summon any time you want. However each can only be used once in the entire round. And you have a meter that charges up your Final Smash, only in this mode. It goes up as you take damage. You can also do 2P co-op of course. You get graded based on how good you were overall (damage, speed, item usage, combos) and the grading is really harsh and unforgiving.
- Trophy Launcher is now a lot like Galaga.
- Stage Builder is back and better than ever.
- Miiverse Stamps of the characters and other stuff

Mariuigi

Smash Rookie
Perfect E3 in my eyes:
For Smash:
- Good Competitor/Announcer choices for the Invitational
- Some sort of confirmation for a 50+ roster size
- Newcomer Reveals: Geno, Ridley, Mewtwo (If he counts as a Newcomer), Lloyd
- Veteran Reveals: Captain Falcon, Falco (With Melee Shine), Ness (With reworked specials to better represent what he does in Earhbound), Ganondorf (Reworked)
- New and improved Stage Builder
- Explanation of Custom Movesets
- Info on cool Wii U exclusive stuff
- Online setups similar to Mario Kart 8's (With Online Tournaments, Lobbies, etc)

For the rest of Nintendo's E3:
- New Zelda
- New 3D Mario (With level design as nice looking as Mario Kart 8)
- Reveal of new IP/Star Fox/Metroid/Mother/Paper Mario game for Wii U
- Info on NFC stuff
- Reggie

MontyMonterson

Smash Rookie
I'd rather have no Ridley at all than the weird Other M version.

I'm still hoping for K.Rool, seeing the Kremlings again gives me a sliver of hope that somehow K.Rool will make the cut. His alternative costumes would be a given. As for general E3 things:
- Pokémon Snap 2
- Majora's Mask 3DS
- 2D Metroid
- Paper Mario WiiU (in the same vein as The Thousand Year Door)
- Advance Wars
- New Legend of Zelda looks amazing
- Starfox

Arteen

Smash Lord
If Isaac were confirmed as playable I would be so happy that I wouldn't care about anything else that happened during the entire conference. lol
This is exactly how I feel. There are certainly other reveals I'd love to see, but playable Isaac transcends all of them.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Hmm, I'd say the three newcomers I want the most to be revealed are Pac-Man, Palutena, and Bowser Jr. I think if Ridley is playable, they should show him to put all the argument to rest. I would like that, as well. As for veterans, I would love to see Mewtwo return, Ness, and Lucas.

Outside of characters, any new stages would be awesome, and to find out if Stage Builder is returning or not. I hope it is and it has new features.

Khao

Smash Lord
This would likely not be enough for some people.

But all I want is the starting roster and specific release dates for both versions.

Although to be slightly more specific, I'd love if we got as a starting roster exactly what we have right now, with one yet to be revealed newcomer plus four extra veterans, making it 35 characters. Then we get 10-ish unlockables and everything's awesome.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
New Games:
  • 3D Mario game similar to SM64, SM:Sunshine, SMG (Wii U)
  • Super Smash Bros (Wii U/3DS)
  • Pokkén Fighters (Wii U)
  • Paper Mario similar to PM:TTYD (Wii U)
  • New Metroid (3DS)
  • Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire (3DS)
  • New Zelda (Wii U)
  • Mario & Sonic Adventure (Wii U)
  • NFC Game
  • More Virtual Console Releases
Smash Veterans:
  • Mr. G&W
  • R.O.B
  • Ness
  • Wolf
  • Ganondorf(reworked moveset)
  • Captain Falcon
  • Meta Knight
  • Wario
  • Mewtwo(with trailer)
Smash Newcomers:
  • Palutena
  • Robin
  • Paper Mario
  • Ridley
  • King K. Rool
  • Pac-Man
Smash Trailer:
  • Similar to last E3's trailer but with the newcomers instead. Pac-Man receives his own trailer due to his third party status.

A man can dream. . .

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

New Games:
No new Mario
Paper Luigi and the Marvelous Compass
Starfox U
Metroid for either Wii U or 3ds
F-zero for either Wii U or 3ds
Disney Infinity-esque Nintendo Game
Zelda U
Yarn Yoshi
Miyamoto Ip
Pokken Fighters
Ice Climber revival

Smash Characters:
Ganondorf-new moveset
Pac-Man
Palutena
Shulk
Captain Falcon-Galactic Falcon Punch final smash
Mewtwo
A few other veterans
Leave every other veteran and newcomer a surprise for everyone to unlock

Other Smash info:
NFC compatibility talk
Custom Move-set talk
Version compatibility talk
Stage Builder talk
Battlefield/smashville versions of stages

This would be perfection

Hong

The Strongest
I don't care about what characters or stages appear.

I just want the game to be fun, balanced, and sensibly designed. Every character should have a design that remains valid as players improve. No more Ikes or Nesses who become complete rubbish within like a week of playing the game. Brawl was all about quantity and no quality. I rather have 20 characters and 10 stages that get the time, love, and attention needed to provide engaging experiences across a greater range of players, than the bloated POS that was Brawl.

We have a nice character count so far and some pretty graphics. Now prove to me that the game is well designed.

So, in short, I want the public... preferably people who are as passionate about Smash Bros as myself or any of the other folks who have been here since the beginning, to play the game and give an honest opinion. To say "Yeah, this is what we have been waiting over a decade for." and mean it. When Brawl came out, so many people were hesitant to outright declare how horrible it felt. I'll never forget the feeling I had when I was at the press event and was so dearly hoping that it only felt that way because we had not yet had enough time with it.

Top Bottom