• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Wake Up as your Main

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
Cheer, because I'm finally a genuine Poke'mon Trainer.

Then I'd catch a mudkip.

& a ditto.

Then I'd hit on Misty.

Then I'd get hit by Misty (where the heck did she get that hammer from?)

crazygoji

Smash Rookie
I'd Falcon Punch everyone.

Except a bunch of people.

:chuckle:

Or,

I'd wake up to some random alarm saying something about a ship self-destructing, and I'd have to escape in 6 minutes.

And I'd have boobs.

:chuckle:

Or,

Everyone would think I'm a girl, and I'd speak Japanese all the time.

:(

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Burn dad's house down in hopes he gets another in an urban area -.-

I WISH

DAGanmanert

Smash Apprentice
I wake up and wonder wtf happened to my Human body and where I picked up the Brooklyn accent...Tho Id accept it and wonder why i had such a need to protect my Bread

Hanai

Smash Cadet
I wake up to discover that i'm a large,fire-spewing turtle/dragon.

i am rather overjoyed by all of this until a certain plumber turns up to ruin my fun...

GI Josh

Smash Journeyman
If i woke up as my main, I would say, "O my God I can't support the weight of my head!"

Steelia

Smash Champion
Wake up.
Wonder why I cannot speak.
Wonder why the whole world is now cel-shaded...
And why I'm surrounded by nothing but ocean.
And now I could control the winds with a white stick.

Then I'd sail the cel-shaded seas with Tetra/Zelda, her crew and fight off baddies with the almighty Master Sword (before I lose it to Ganondorf and gain the Phantom Sword later).

Awesome. :)

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I would go take a shower and then eat breakfast.

FoolyCoolyGamer

Smash Cadet
First I'd be all like"omg, i'm zero suit samus!". Then I would test out my plasma whip/beam and end up burning a hole in my wall. Then i would do all sorts of flips in the air, though would probably get tackled in the street by fanboys and/or perverted old men.

cheifrocka

Smash Apprentice
Perhaps comb my prolific mustache, perhaps read some existentialist prose or kafka (being forced to cope with the inevitable fact that existence is struggle).

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
I run to Europe and back in a very, very short time.
I need a bigger brush for my spikes.
I put on some pants.
I spin charge people I dont fancy.
The End.

Eldrake

Smash Lord
I would wonder why the heck I got this huge urge to say "Can't let you do that" and wonder why I feel like I must destroy Fox, or something.

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
I would run around, shoot people with my Aura spheres, say cool stuff, sense Aura with my eyes shut, cut off the odd blobs on the back of my head, kill the scientists who want to disect me and study my Aura/Blue Fur/Spikes/ability to speak.
Lucario is my Co-main, I already discussed the akwardness of...

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
"Dude! I have this sudden urge of eating meat and fight for my friends!"

lilmister

Smash Apprentice
lets see i would either:
-wake up as if nothing really happened then go on to killing bad guys, finding treasure, defeating bosses, and grabbing items and parts which would somehow dramatically change the world...otherwise i would have fun with the million weapons i have :D
or i would
-play around with my super awesome psychic abilities and try to make other things move with my big head...or just hurt people with my super cool yoyo
or i would
-want to know why i can only say my name!!

smallwolf24

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0834-2422-8954
What the hell is all this gear doing on my bed?....*call* Snake? there's no snake that lives here....Otacon???

Depends on the "rules."
Do you wake up on Earth or in their world?
Do you change back after a day or is the change permanent?
Can someone explain the general "rules"?

I haven't decided a main, so I'll go down a list of whoever I can think of something for:

As Peach: Try and stop myself from causing everything I dislike from exploding due to Psych Bomb. Then use find all other people who switched genders during this "main-change" and use Mute to return them to normal.

As Zelda: spend some quality time accidently destroying whole buildings trying to figure out how to control my powers. Once I figure out how to use Farore's Wind, I'll warp to Sony Headquarters so that the things I destroy while trying to get my magical abilities under control aren't very important. If I've figured it out by then, I'll switch to Sheik and escape.

As Snake: Find any way possible to get to Japan, then force Sony and Konami to bring the Metal Gear Solid series to Nintendo. I'll plant remote charges all throughout the Sony building and detonate them as I'm slowly walking away merely for dramatic effect.

Olimar: Make the mistake of taking off my helmet during my confusion as to why I suddenly shrunk, and suffocate because of the presence of "poisonous" oxygen.

Luigi: Go on to SmashBoards and complain about why no one gets my name right after freaking out for a while.

Pikachu: Destroy my entire house with accidental electric discharges, then flee from every person over ten years old who possess any round object.

Lucas: Wonder what is going on, and why everything can suddenly fly/randomly combust.

Kirby: Wake up hungry, notice my odd change, but tell myself I can worry about that after I eat something. Go and get the toaster, set it up, but end up using Inhale to swallow everything in the refrigerator. Then eat the toaster. Then eat the door on my way outside.

What do you think?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
depends on which main I wake up as...

Marth: Wonder I suddenly have blue hair, and where my ear piercing went, etc,then fix my f-smash form... MWAHAHAHAHAHA, I now have a safe kill move! (Marth becomes God tier).

Then forget about the problems involved and take off the tiara.... and destroy the world with my overwhelming manliness.

MK: be extremely confused about where the rest of my body went.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Lol it would suck to wake up as my main.

I wouldn't be a puffball of stupidness or some weird *** pokemon.

No i would wake up and not be able to talk. I would only be able to grunt
At least I would have a kick *** wardrobe of awesome color tunics.....

...Lol I love Link.

The following is for mature audiences only
I bet somewhere along the line somebody will say
"I wake up...wonder why i am the opposite sex...wonder what sex feels like now..."

Top Bottom