• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
I'm not sure how he would stack up as the best, though imho opinion he's not far from it.
(He's a player in our local scene, so I get to play him a lot.) He makes the puff MU feel more even if anything rather than +2 our favour, and I'm playing the MU right. O_o (Probably more like +1 if I were at his level but still) He also made a Dedede player at a major think that MU was in her favour XD)

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Jigglypuff is too good,lmao I counterpicked a Falco that 2 stocked my Yoshi with her in a AiB ladder match and it worked.

:awesome:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'm not sure how he would stack up as the best, though imho opinion he's not far from it.
(He's a player in our local scene, so I get to play him a lot.) He makes the puff MU feel more even if anything rather than +2 our favour, and I'm playing the MU right. O_o (Probably more like +1 if I were at his level but still) He also made a Dedede player at a major think that MU was in her favour XD)
You vs a Player that's smarter and used a horrible character and knows how her moves work while also knowing Yoshi's horrible weaknesses = Of course you feel like it's worse.

As long as the player is smart and can know how the character works a tad, they can do well with them. Hell when I play with some of the SA new people, I just spam Luigi and Lucario and beat their best characters and they think the character I'm using wins the MU when most of the time it's just me being the smarter and better player.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
But he also goes even with our best players' MK. He's just a really smart player.

I understand what you mean though, it's just logic.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
How many times do you see MK vs Jigglypuff, regardless of it being MK? lol
And by even, I'm guessing you mean he takes a set or so off in about say 10 friendlies?

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
That MU hardly even exists :p
I mean they go 50:50 against each other in friendlies and tourney using said characters. Maybe I'm just misreading and misunderstanding you, idk. Had a late night so I'm still a little sleepy lol.

I really hope this doesn't turn into something big...>__>

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Either I'm amazing or Puff is amazing
I don't really mind either way

but real talk, I believe that I'm the best Puff, from what I've seen of the other player's youtube vids + what I've gleamed of their mentality from the boards, but I have no results to back this up.
However, it'd be equally absurd to say that I'm "definitely not" the best; no Puff players have any noteworthy results, so... yeah

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Well on a different note...

How many Wifi-shi's here? It'd be awesome playing some of you guys one day but I don't see myself going international anytime soon :c

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I see, I didn't believe that... But you'll never know... I still type that Wango is the best Jiggs. No hate or jealously intended. By the way, thank you for anwsering my question Raptor. Be blessed all~

Edit:

Nikes, just WiFi them bro. Even if it's laggy... You still get to Brawl them though.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Nikes,I'm also not a fan of using yoshi on wi-fi,but we can try one day.

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
I always WiFi anyone can play me if they like.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
When's the next time we'll all meet again?
Don't say APEX cause last year was like... 3 or 4 Yoshi's. Don't think even karamity went.

Edit: APEX 2012 picture is broken

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Oh I missed these boards...for 3 days lol.

Also, to everyone who does play wifi, just say when and I'll happily give you a game :D Would love to see how I fare against other Yoshi's. AirJay and I played each other the other night, I won most of them but man his tech skill is good, he can DR on wifi-That deserves something more than just a mention. (Almost got the timing down for DR myself now, actually.)

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I won't likely be going to any of the Apex events anyways, due to my school schedule. I'll look into the 2012 picture tho, thanks for the heads up.

^reported for reporting.

Depster

Smash Champion
Are you dying or something? Dang. I'm starting the trip back to school in the morning/afternoon. Going through Las Vegas and to San Fransisco (gonna be at the 49ers game this weekend!) then back up to Walla Walla from there. So much driving though... Glad the boards seem to be back up though.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I've been considering it for awhile now.
I quit Brawl, come back Smash 4. Pretty simple when you think about it.
APEX 2014 might literally be the last one for brawl anyways. WHOBO 5 is technically TX last big tournament and the end of the HOBO/WHOBO series. (though really HOBO 40 was the last one)
So TX will have next to nothing left unless we drive 5 hours for Dallas or wait every month for monthlies Zero holds that has less than 20 people each time.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Hieyiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's my greeting from now on (If the mods choose to ban me or not?)

SmashBoards was down? Really? Didn't know, I just forgot about this place and I'm still not banned... word record for my online account life. Ha ha, just came here to find SunnySunny I remember we had a feud (like always) and we never WiFi'd. Would you like to WiFi today? Or tomorrow? Or whenever you're ready to brawl. Be blessed all and I'm sorry to hear that Slush is retiring... good luck in your life Slush.

Oh! Before I go... Why are you so good Raptor! You improve every-time I watch! Good work, Be blessed all~

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Hieyiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha no Raptor It's "Banjoe Tooie" and it's from the level "Grunty Industries." Hey I have a question to ask you? Have you ever played this guy named "Minty Flesh?" Or it Fresh? Also I don't know why you told him that you're better than me... That's what it seems like, for the record it's a tie. You won the first time we played, and I won the second time we played (though I don't care because It's just a game and I don't take games seriously anymore. Just throwing it out there so this can be put to rest). Also it's WiFi... but it still has a record between us though; and before I go and vanish for another day or two......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................You double posted xD...... Be blessed all~

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Wtf? Well that's random I never told him I'm better than you. I just am ;)

Edit: A little while ago though, he messaged me asking who you were cause he couldn't tell if you were a troll or not from all the videos you comment on. And he said apparently you're saying I copied your play style which is really funny. Anyway it doesn't matter I don't wanna start anything cause you always explode for no reason

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ha ha wow! I'll get back to Slush's comment but for now I'll start with Raptor's first; so let me get this straight you say that you didn't copy my style, but you made a video of me (trying to attack me for hurting your guy's feelings). For the record I still watch the video xD cracks me up! You also would (always) say in free-play (which was) "GYK PLAY ME NAO!" I'd always think you were trolling, cause you act like one at times. People only see me a troll, because I always throw random junk (but it isn't random) It's always been there, you guys just weren't there. You know when you always tell me that I can't help you guys because I haven't been to a tourney and stuff, well I can say the same thing to you guys. You weren't there when I was known as a troll (LOL) you were just agreeing with everyone. You have no idea why I was a troll.

Alright we got that done. Now Raptor says he hasn't copied me. Really? Well lets just take a look at the other Yoshi's play-style.

Delta-Cod: Camp with Eggs (mostly) Egglays and Yoshi Bombs (mostly) Back airs as well.
SinsterSlush: Some DR and some flashy tricks back airs of course
Scatz: Dragonic Reverse Master!
FireFly: Some DRs, Egglays back airs and camping at times.

Me: Egglays (all the time) (Back airs) with some special set ups like a wave bounce after I finish with my Back airs (Fair to Nair) my signature move that no one (not even Zudenka) used more than me. I used it and made it work with my play-style.(WiFi of course)

Another thing! Back then you'd always tell me that being aggro and flashy (you always forgot that) that I'd get beaten very fast. (Espy even said that as well). Heck I bet you all of you were thinking that as well. Would you like me to link videos of you (back when you weren't even known) and now (when you are known). You'll can see a humongous gap between his play-style now and before. You say something and do something else, like you told me aggro isn't needed for Yoshi, ... Yoshi has the best air game... why do you think I'm also in the air a lot? Because of how amazing his air game is (true GYK). Next, you'd never use Fair to Nair at all (heck you even stopped using it in a lot of your matches). You even at one point had a #tag (which was 4fair) I know what that means Raptor. It's my signature Fair to Nair. You also change things at times (like you'd say things like my play-style wouldn't work offline, yet you've been adapting it ever since (2012). That's why I never believe anything you say anymore Raptor. Just being honest on how I see you comment towards me. What's funnier is you're the only one that always brings up my name (even when I'm not here but check the previous pages). Huh? Yup you do, be glad to do the same Yoshis. One last thing for Raptors comment response. I know when I get banned here it's always from you guys. I don't think I'd be magically banned when I haven't done nothing, but I'm sure I annoy you and the mods know about it so they'll believe you and ban me. I know it's true, say what you want you're not going to change my answer on that.

Slush's comment: Ha ha, tell me exactly what I type up that makes my comments (cringe worthy). It's truth Slsuh whether you want to believe it or not. I believe Slush's comments, because he's honest on how he feels towards things. I respect that for sure!

Notice how this isn't making me mad Raptor. It's just funny how you believe I can't notice my own style.

Now then I hope It stops and Raptor can be the bigger man and accepts the truth, or keeps writing back that eventually someone will report me or a mod sees that I'm an annoyance and banns me for good. What does that mean? It means that this is my last account here. So once I'm banned here that means I'm banned for good (just like Aib). I also asked you about Minty Fresh? Because he comments in a video and types (who am I and he has no idea what I'm talking about). I think he's a troll. Why? Because he doesn't know who I am (I was talking about Mr.R before and after play-style change) HA! I'll believe Germany or Europe but from Americans... *holds laugh* Enough said, Be blessed all~ (I mean God blessing you, not me blessing you). Some guy said that I'm blessing them... I don't get it either. Ha ha!

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Actually,it doesn't matter if you're aggro or not with Yoshi,he just sucks.
:smash:

Top Bottom