• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Oh. Lulz. I did wifi clan stuff at the same forums he did way long ago. I found him to be a nice fella, yet way too over dramatic and downing lol
Ha ha! He does get really intense about that stuff. XD He reminds me a lot like AP. :O

Hey Depster, can we brawl? I never brawled you and you still play... right?

Depster

Smash Champion
It's just a Pit main thing.

I still play, but I haven't touched Wifi in years lol. I definitely won't have a chance to within the next few weeks though. Projects, Finals next week, then spring break and I won't have my Wii on me. Not saying no, but not for a while.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I like how you didn't quote my message. xD Relax bro, I just want to brawl everyone that I never got the chance to. :O

Yes... I noticed that... I Angels are suppose to be nice and be like Angel-ish and stuff. "The more you know."

Also, you can find out about my style and stuff. After-all, Raptor speaks the truth about me In general. I'm aggro as heck, but I know how to control it a lot better than before.

Dang... that's gotta suck... :/ good luck! :O

Well, If Airjay uploads our matches I had with him, then you should view my new main Link. Beware though... he's whiter than ****-tail. :awesome::troll: Good day~

Edit: Lol! C o o n Is censored... K. xD

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
If they don't reveal him tomorrow I won't lose sleep over it, but I hope they do tomorrow along with some big changes to him since they held him off for so long.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I'm sure they'll have some changes to announce, even if he doesn't get revealed tomorrow. Lately, Sakurais updates after a character gets revealed have been focused mostly on gameplay.

and little mac short jokes.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
:seuss::seuss::seuss::seuss::seuss::coolmonke:So In Bakersfield there will be a tournament. 1st gets $300 2nd gets $150 begins March 26 as well.

Me and Person are going to be there. Since I basically main Link and Ike, I'll use Yoshi I guess... but, I feel more confident with Link and Ike. I still think I got it with Yoshi offline though. So, you all can finally find out how I'll play. Just throwing it out since my matches with people has been uploaded before. :O

And I might as well push these next days before Wi-Fi is dead and gone forever?

@ Slush, I Wang to play you so badly. Mostly because you know the answers to an aguement for everything. :troll::troll: Good day~

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
OR EVEN
Check the BITF thing.

Will say again first time I've listened to one of his stuff and actually enjoyed it since his christmas thing 2 years ago.

Also I refuse to do Yoshi dittos. Win or lose it doesn't matter nor show who's the better player lol.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 189823

Hello my discombobulated Yoshi pals.

Me and Blazer are on a mission to save WiFi. We have many ideas stored up Inside our mind. But for now we've started a petition. Please support our drive to save WiFi and sign this petition.

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-keep-the-wii-and-ds-servers-online

If you need clarification 'd be glad to clear up anything that you all seek for answers. The WiFi Is affecting all Brawl types (Including PM) so, I suggest you work with us and let us beat the system.

Be sure to spread this everywhere. 2014 we save WiFi. Good day~
I posted that in a new Brawl group on FB. We're trying to see how we can keep the scene going.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I posted that in a new Brawl group on FB. We're trying to see how we can keep the scene going.
Here's a better one for sure. Still trying to contact the owner of the petition, me and Blazer will try to make a partnership with the owner of the petition

Shoot... let me remember where it is and I'll link the link here. ;o

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
It's okay Mateo. Just as long as you remember that in Brawl, it's the exact opposite of what you just said. That dedication is just...not measured that well when it comes to joining the Meta Knight wagon.

Where's the challenge and the FUN in learning a character that just meets your own skill level at the halfpoint of being successfully good? The strong dedication it takes to be so skilled wtih a character like Yoshi that you actually are considered a threat with this character... To me personally;

That's what true skill really is. There are absolutely no shortcuts to success.
But I'm not a threat, and haven't been since like, 2010. I beat mid level players through a lot of effort and outplaying, but I haven't beaten a high level player in forever. All I'm good for is exposing fraudulence. Top level players and high level MKs give 0 ****s about playing me. They'll just abuse Yoshi's frame data 50 different ways as I try to make three reads to land one Usmash.

The top level MKs are extremely dedicated. If I had started off as MK, maybe I'd have ended up on their level of dedication as well. But the constant realization that I've put so much time into a character that physically just can't do it is pretty lame, and kills my drive to play this game seriously.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I think the threads sometimes don't give you alerts if you don't post in it for a couple days. Prolly like that since this horrible change cause its thought process is most likely "oh this guy doesn't watch the thread much anymore, shouldn't bother him with alerts unless he truly cares and goes to click watched threads to see if any posts" which is not true at all crashboreds.

Anyways here's the pic, if need size comparisons on how big it really is I can do another pic later.

Scatz

Smash Champion
If you stop getting notifications, just check here and it'll start sending them again.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
That's the thing though. I don't know when i stop getting notifications. I might not check back for a day or two since there's no activity then after a while I check back back and theres a whole bunch of conversation :L

Guess i gotta check the board regularly to keep the alerts up.

FujintalksboutDin'sFire

Banned via Administration
Well unfortunately it has been confirmed that Yoshi is not longer appearing in the smash series asa playable character.

I guess Sakurai finially acknowledged that he was a flop.

R.I.P Yoshi, she will be missed.

1995-2008

I am sorry for your loss

You can always switch over to queen Zelda for smash 4​

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Why hello there everyone! I'm just here to type hi and *cough brawl Dep* and what a wonderful and beautiful day it is *cough we must hurry!*

And furthermore, I hope all of you are presented with a wonderful day by mother nature. Oh! And one more thing *cough brawl me you jack wag...* Good day~

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well, I do use a Game-Stop controller than an official Game Cube controller. Guess I'm a Noob...

It's a good controller! Don't make fun of it!

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

Next time, just type "no" would suffice quite nicely, and wouldn't let me waste my time here waiting for you to hurry up and get back your Wii from some creature. You know, that's a lot of lol just for you to avoid me.

Don't know why you're all sacred to brawl me, but, let's keep it that way.

If you got something to type, trollspter. Then quote it,or I'm not coming back to view whatever garbage you want to type. Let me guess, your dog ate it, right? Or some Aliens flew by your house and sucked it into outer space. Good day as always~

Last edited:

Depster

Smash Champion

Next time, just type "no" would suffice quite nicely, and wouldn't let me waste my time here waiting for you to hurry up and get back your Wii from some creature. You know, that's a lot of lol just for you to avoid me.

Don't know why you're all sacred to brawl me, but, let's keep it that way.

If you got something to type, trollspter. Then quote it,or I'm not coming back to view whatever garbage you want to type. Let me guess, your dog ate it, right? Or some Aliens flew by your house and sucked it into outer space. Good day as always~
Lulz. Why would I be sacred to brawl you? I'm flying back to school today. Maybe this weekend if I've got nothing else going on I'll play you.

Scatz

Smash Champion
You guys sound like babies.

Sup Oz.

Heading to a tournament this Sat. Should be fun to see my old peeps and maybe I'll get a few matches recorded of my fragmented Yoshi.

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Can you please stop posting here GYK? Dead enough as is and almost want to help with that by unsubbing from this thread.
He has more important stuff to do then play ****TY WIFI BRAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWLLL. Especially when he already made a previous post saying he won't be able too fer a week.

Top Bottom