• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yes! Your favorite character is in. Oh no! They're gonna be a luigi/ganon-style clone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontiers

Smash Cadet
Pichu. Just tune his moves. I would check out the thread for him you would be suprised at what pichu could be like.

Last edited:

silver856

Smash Rookie
Goldeen as a MetaKnight clone or Bowser Jr as a... you guessed it: Pit clone(Maybe some Bowser moves here and there)

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Koopa Kid (Like wario, crapload of costumes to be able to be all seven koopa kids + bowser jr. Probably with Larry or Ludwig Von Koopa as the Player 1.) Tiny Quicker Bowser Clone with a scepter based B Forward and an Airship barrage based Final Smash.

Or

Protoman clone of mega man with some shield that doesn't come from leaves, but from his back. And a whistle based taunt.

Or

Vaati as the Wolf to Link and Toon Link's Fox and Falco.

Or

Convince him it's worth delaying it to make a new original character by letting him be the ultimate troll. Creating original Pig Ganon as an original character so fans stop wanting an original ganon move set.
Then make a nearly identical Bandana Dee (Trident to Spear) that's a smaller and lighter version. And no one will know if Ganon is the clone or not and their heads will explode.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Toad as a clone of Mario, Luigi, or Peach. I'd be Ok with this, to be honest.
i just want Toad

SunnyDust

Smash Journeyman
Dillon as a Sonic clone.
Parce que je le veux bien.

Last edited:

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
Dillon as a heavy, slower hard hitting Sonic. And maybe change one movement to throwing dynamite or his recovery for Rufus (the rat on the chopper).
And just because its my username. Banjo-Kazooie as a lighter, smaller DK; just with Kazooie multi jump.

HeroG

Smash Apprentice
Ray as a clone of Megaman or samus or snake.
Saki as a clone of... Link... ZSS idk?
Lyn Takumaru and Samurai Goroh all as clones of each other.
And the One I really want is Sceptile/Grovyle as a clone of Greninja.

Last edited:

Maxilian

Smash Ace
Ghirahim a Marth clone
Daisy a Peach clone
Ridley a Charizard clone
Sora and Roxas (YES BOTH TOGETHER!) as an Ice Climbers clone (Well why not? it could be interesting)
Sora/Roxas as a Marth clone (These make a little more sense)
Shadow a Sonic clone
Tails a Sonic clone
Bowser Jr a Bowser clone
Shadow Mario a Mario Clone (well it would be better if they add these as a skin)
Dr Mario a Mario Clone (just like Shadow Mario... a skin)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Impa as a Sheik clone? Heck, Old Impa as a Zelda clone would be fine with me.
I want this a little bit too much to happen.

Others:

Dixie Kong: Diddy Kong semi clone
Roy : Marth semi clone

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Wouldn't even be mad with Ridleyzard, his new moveset changes even fit Ridley well enough.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Wouldn't even be mad with Ridleyzard, his new moveset changes even fit Ridley well enough.
This would be sweet justice for Ridley fans I'd think. Ridley could easily be Charizard's Ganondorf if done right!

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
The more people I hear suggesting this, the more and more ok with it I'd be.

I'd imagine Ridley would have greenish-plasma effects instead of fire. The only thing I see super different is ridley having a projectile acid-spit-type weapon instead of a stationary fire breath.

Frontiers

Smash Cadet
I'm Down for a Ridley charizard clone, maybe change a couple moves and I'm totally ok with it. I don't think it will happen because fans really want ridley unique

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I'm Down for a Ridley charizard clone, maybe change a couple moves and I'm totally ok with it. I don't think it will happen because fans really want ridley unique
I don't care about uniqueness. My favorite character in the series is the most cloned of them all.

Frontiers

Smash Cadet
Yeah but majority would want a true Ridley I personally don't care enough.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
My favourite character is Slime and unfortunately all the other characters have infitely as many arms and/or legs as him...

I guess a Ivysaur clone? He could stretch to do the vine-whips? Frizz instead of razor leaf? Slime Stack for Bullet Seed? The bulb moves could have him turn into a Babble slime for a poison attack I guess?

It'd be dumb and insulting, but it's the best I can think of to get him in the game...

Davidreamcatcha

Smash Ace
K. Rool as a Dedede clone?

Removing Dedede's floatiness/multijumps and replacing them with more weight already drastically changes his playstyle. Replace his specials and some other moves. It's a fitting representation - even if he deserves his own set.

Xigger

Smash Lord
Nah, the attitude is all wrong. Captain Falcon and Ganondorf aren't necessarily clones of each other, but they use Dragon King movesets. Original movesets shouldn't see cross-franchise clones.

Chrom and Lucina, or continue the chain with Black Shadow. I personally want Ganondorf's inspired moveset and his original moveset on another character.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Bulbasaur as an Ivysaur clone.

..what? You didn't say the original needed to be in the game.

HeroG

Smash Apprentice
Blaziken as A Captain Clone Swampert As a Bowser clone and Sceptile as a Link clone

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
Geno as a Lucas or Samus clone. Neither would really be *right* since he uses both projectiles and magic, but at this point I'd accept almost anything as long as he made it in.

RidleyKraid187

Smash Journeyman
K. Rool a semiclone of Dedede. Ridley a clone of Charizard. Done right those honestly wouldn't be that bad. Give K. Rool Bowser-like normal moves and Dedede specials, and make Ridley a bigger, stronger, heavier Charizard.
I can't Imagine K.Rool inhaling, or even tossing Kremlings, to be honest. Ridley/Charizard would just be disappointing......

D

Deleted member

Homura the Snake Clone. All punching moves are replaced, victory poses/taunts are changed because hair flipping but moveset is otherwise unaltered.
Hooray! Roy is back! Completely unaltered and just like his Melee self but with buffs! Thank you Sakurai for forgetting to fill that last character slot! :troll:

I can't Imagine K.Rool inhaling, or even tossing Kremlings, to be honest. Ridley/Charizard would just be disappointing......
K.Rool semi-clone specials

B: Blunderbuss suck: Same as Dedede's Inhale, but with the Blunderbuss
B Forward: Blunderbuss shot: Same speed and damage as the Gordo, but it goes straight instead of angled so it goes a bit further.
B Down:Blunderbuss Blast: Identical to Jet Hammer in function. K. Rool points his blunderbuss forward and it starts charging. When you release the charge a blast comes out of the end. If you charge it too long K. Rool will be stunned momentarily covered in soot.
B Up: Kremling Smash: Same as Dedede, but K. Rool lands on his feet so he recovers quicker, but the attack doesn't make stars so he is vulnerable.

His basic moves can be a combination of Bowser's and a few of his own thrown in.

I'm not saying I want it, but it could be done.

Neerb

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3308-4587-7068
Robin [FE:Awakening Avatar] as Zelda clone. Three spells and a tactical soldier summon. Perfect.

Krystal as a Fox/Falco/Wolf clone. No staff, no magic, no tribal outfit, just another Star Fox character.
or
Krystal as Zelda clone (yay Zelda clones). Spells come from staff, and the Down B summon is Prince Tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom