• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yes! Your favorite character is in. Oh no! They're gonna be a luigi/ganon-style clone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Introducing Andy! The Snake-like clone!

Moveset is largely the same with weaker, but faster hits with larger hitboxes. Nikita becomes mech cannon, cypher becomes transport copter, all is right with the world.
I've said this several times, but I REALLY think Sami would be better for this. Sami specializes in infantry and is actually shown using a gun, Andy only ever really is seen with a wrench. And frankly I really think Sami just might get in as a cross-game Snake clone if Snake is gone. Although before I nailed down a specific character I thought could work for it, I just kept suggesting "an Advance Wars rep to replace Snake."

Oh, and Chrom as a semi-clone of Ike and Marth. Honestly that's the only way I could see him working anyway.

Black Shadow could replace Ganondorf and Ganondorf gets his OWN moveset.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
pico as snake clone

black shadow as ganondorf clone

ACDC

Smash Journeyman
Samurai goroh as a marth clone
Black Shadow as a ganon clone
Pico as a bowser clone
Zoda as a Waluigi clone as a luigi clone as a mario clone

I'll take anything from F-Zero

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Professor Layton as a Captain Falcon clone.

GENTLEMAN PUNCH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom