• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yamcha Sucks - A Farewell to Saintkai *Pcola Needs Wiis!* - February 24th, 2013 - Pensacola, FL

rice

Smash Journeyman
I was probably gonna come. I don't see why i wouldn't, unless something comes up.
Have i met you roboturner? Also... I've hardly touched P:M, so... i don't know where the pit talk came from.

ProtomanVX

Smash Ace
I was probably gonna come. I don't see why i wouldn't, unless something comes up.
Have i met you roboturner? Also... I've hardly touched P:M, so... i don't know where the pit talk came from.
All dirty rumors and slander. But those Pit rumors were scary.

Oh thank god you don't play PM.

RAM

Smash Lord
His Pit have DAH SUPAH AIDZ. it's pretty good. I'll probably play Melee as well for the hell of it but I'm really excited about Project M. If anyone is free on Sunday or Mondays I can play Melee or PM, hopefully we can atleast get a Pcola scene for PM

McJaggernaut

Smash Rookie
Hey all, This is gonna be my first tournament! I have a small group of friends that may be entering with me when this comes around but I'm very much looking forward to meeting more Brawlers.

ProtomanVX

Smash Ace
V1CE, I can try to be out there, but it would be around 9:30am or so. The only thing is that my wife is about to have a baby, so I would have to split in case of childbirth.

ProtomanVX

Smash Ace
Hey guys, we need some Wiis to be at the tournament. The more systems we can have, the more that I can dedicate to friendlies all day. You guys like friendlies, right?

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
His Pit have DAH SUPAH AIDZ. it's pretty good. I'll probably play Melee as well for the hell of it but I'm really excited about Project M. If anyone is free on Sunday or Mondays I can play Melee or PM, hopefully we can atleast get a Pcola scene for PM
Lol, when he does play Pit in PM it is nasty,glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. Also really freaking excited for this!

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Wait. Saint. Where are you going?
Rollerrrrrr
Air Force. Boot first, so Texas for two months, then a year and some in SoCal for my school. Can't wait. Fly down here ya *******.

Edit: You guys better bring your A game, because ain't none of y'all (cept Ryker) seen me play when I'm ****ed up.
And I will be ****ed
up.

Top Bottom