• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yamcha Sucks - A Farewell to Saintkai *Pcola Needs Wiis!* - February 24th, 2013 - Pensacola, FL

Reckoner

Smash Rookie
I've never been to a smash tournament but I love P:M and I live 15 min away so looks like I'm definitely going to this one. If anyone's worried about being the worst one there, don't be haha.

ProtomanVX

Smash Ace
I've never been to a smash tournament but I love P:M and I live 15 min away so looks like I'm definitely going to this one. If anyone's worried about being the worst one there, don't be haha.
If you wanna practice, you're more than welcome to come over to my place Tuesday. We're playing from 10am to 3pm, so shoot me a text if you wanna come.

Majora88

Smash Rookie
So, I live like an hour away from this and desperately need more people to play against in P:M. I have yet to go to any P:M tourneys so it should be interesting meeting/playing you guys.

ProtomanVX

Smash Ace
So, I live like an hour away from this and desperately need more people to play against in P:M. I have yet to go to any P:M tourneys so it should be interesting meeting/playing you guys.
You are always welcome at Proto's House of Smash. I'll be having a smashfest on Tuesday from 10am-11am, and Mankosuki has random fests. We all play PM, and we have a split Brawl/Melee scene.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
If you wanna practice, you're more than welcome to come over to my place Tuesday. We're playing from 10am to 3pm, so shoot me a text if you wanna come.
If all playing form 10am to 3pm this tuesday. I can try in come to this

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Its well known that ppl in FL south of Orlando wont travel to Tally 4 smash unless its a really big event. Only ppl we MIGHT steal from Tampa are Gville players.

Jax, Panama & Pcola would all come to Tally

Tally has about 25-35 players plus a car from each city so itll be like a 40 man tourney.

:sonic:

Ereth

Murda Bidness
Its well known that ppl in FL south of Orlando wont travel to Tally 4 smash unless its a really big event. Only ppl we MIGHT steal from Tampa are Gville players.

Jax, Panama & Pcola would all come to Tally

Tally has about 25-35 players plus a car from each city so itll be like a 40 man tourney.

:sonic:
Gville is gonna be at tampa, thats why I was hoping you'd change the date. We already had plans for tampa, but I wanna come to tally as well lol

ProtomanVX

Smash Ace
Thats fine ill keep u guys posted... corry station is where im at... ima try to gey an over night pass for the tourney

:phone:
Sounds good. Pending my wife doesn't give birth this weekend, whats the earliest I could come and get you on Wednesday for smash til 2?

Top Bottom