• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Bomber7 is prepared to hand out alot of **** yous to people who don;t like my rules.
Don't allow truly ridiculous stuff (like the fan, for instance), and I'm all for it. I might stop by sometime when I'm in town--I only have class on Mondays and Wednesdays.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
there's an item standard play topic on tactical or general brawl somewhere..just use their list they tested the **** out of items

T-block

B2B TST
Be prepared for a lot of ****. A lot of it.

I added two neutrals and a few CPs that are counter/banned on the SBR list and my tournament thread exploded.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
there's an item standard play topic on tactical or general brawl somewhere..just use their list they tested the **** out of items
I read that, too. Seems rather interesting, I guess. I can see a lot of people not wanting to try it out, though.

And Reflex, you seriously only have classes on two days? WTF?!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I read that, too. Seems rather interesting, I guess. I can see a lot of people not wanting to try it out, though.

And Reflex, you seriously only have classes on two days? WTF?!
Mondays, I have class from noon to 5:45 with no real breaks in-between.

Wednesdays, I have class from noon to 8:45 with no real breaks in-between.

It was the only way I could get everything close together without having to go to school five days a week. It makes for a decent experiment, although I'm not quite sure how much I like it.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Mondays, I have class from noon to 5:45 with no real breaks in-between.

Wednesdays, I have class from noon to 8:45 with no real breaks in-between.

It was the only way I could get everything close together without having to go to school five days a week. It makes for a decent experiment, although I'm not quite sure how much I like it.
Yikes. My only busy day is Tuesdays (10 AM to 10 PM with hardly any breaks), but it's all film classes, so it's enjoyable.

On a side note, I decided it's high time I show off one of the coolest Disney characters of all time.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Don't allow truly ridiculous stuff (like the fan, for instance), and I'm all for it. I might stop by sometime when I'm in town--I only have class on Mondays and Wednesdays.
I had nothing better to do and no I dont have fan. I'm pretty sure this rule set is pretty fair. I put alot of thought into it, looking at all the items and thing of which ones would be fairly neutral to use. Also I ironically added stages that I myself had banned in our back room.

Stages
Neutral
Battlefield
Final Destination

Pokemon Stadium 1
Smashville
Yoshi's Island
Delfino Plaza
Lylat Cruise

Counterpick:
Brinstar
Castle Siege
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Rainbow Cruise
Pictochat

Banned:
the rest

General Information
-Metaknight banned
-3 stocks; 7 minutes
-1v1; All items off except for ones allowed and set to Medium (maybe low); Best 2/3; All Finals 3/5 (Time permitting)
-Bring Your Own Controller
-Advanced Slob Picks
-Stage Striking for first pick or players may agree on a stage or random
-Stage Bans: Each player may ban one stage after stage striking occurs
-Modified Dave's Stupid Rule: A player/ team may not pick a stage that he won on previously in a set
-No infinites past 300%
-Ledge grab limit is 50
-NO HomeBrew period
-Items on MED

Items
Warp Star
Mr. Saturn
Lip's Stick
Fire Flower
Motion Sensor Bomb
Soccer Ball
Sticky Bomb
Franklin Badge

PS- Zig, wish you could come to this.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Maybe sometime over break, Bomber. I'd probably just toss a lot of items off the stage, though. They get in the way of my grabbing. :p

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
You play it online.....

T_T

Oh and shaya SHAYA name search this so you read it please.

Only kicked you because now the PTBR is going to be where we talk about our options vs other characters and how they can shut us down and what we need to do to get around that or avoid it.

We dont want to be giving our secrets away to you.

Toby needs to get #1 on that PR.

Anyways toby and I were talking on aim and he has been wanting to do write ups on the boards for all to see but it would help some pts and then tell our opponents how to **** us.

so since no on plays pt and no one cares to learn the match up we think its worth keeping our secrets to ourselves.

OUR SECRECY REINS SUPREME. EDIT.

<3 Shaya, but get ready for the Papes.

Lets do work Toby..

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Wait, so that means none of us in the BR get to learn new stuff? Excuse me while I go cry myself to sleep.

And Magik, Roll is awesome. I thought Casshan looked cool, but he just doesn't feel right to me.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Wait, so that means none of us in the BR get to learn new stuff? Excuse me while I go cry myself to sleep.

And Magik, Roll is awesome. I thought Casshan looked cool, but he just doesn't feel right to me.
Dont worry about it zigsta the only things we have kept secret are weaknesses that pokemon trainer has, think of it this way, there is this one thing we have kept a secret or a long time, you obviously dont know about it but you not knowing it hasnt slowed you down one bit and knowing it wouldnt change either.

Anyways, the reason i play casshan is because he supports roll pretty much perfectly, although i think my casshan is better than my roll

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Did you guys see the two new leaked Pokemon? They could be fake....

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxac1kkeC51qza0ymo1_500.jpg

Guess we'll find out when Pokemon Sunday airs this weekend.

My speculation about the two Pokemon is below:

If they are both fake, then whoever created them did a pretty legit job. Take the Farfetch'd evolution for example. It's got webbed feet. If you look at Farfetch'd's Pokedex data, it says the species is found near water often, but they don't have webbed feet. Despite this, they're good swimmers. This evolved form has webbed feet, which makes evolutionary sense.

As for the Delibird evolution, it's got more of a "Santa" theme, so that makes sense, too.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
That picture was a confirmed fake

Also they better make a farfetch'd evoluton and call it Doubtfowl
Where did you read it was confirmed, Magik? A friend of mine just showed me the website during my film shoot, haha.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Well where it has misspellings on the company names, i dont know how they spelled it exactly but they were something along the lines of nintebdo, game fpheak

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Well where it has misspellings on the company names, i dont know how they spelled it exactly but they were something along the lines of nintebdo, game fpheak
Bummer.

On the plus side, these fake Pokemon have gotten much better over the years.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
yeah, i think those fakes are amazing.

it's honestly a shame they aren't real because those are two pokemon i'd like to see evolve.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol, looks like toby has his work cut out for him here, what after teaching everybody all of pt's exploitable weakness and whatnot

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
5th generation silhouette was revealed on Pokemon Sunday. It's up on serebii.net now.

Looks pretty interesting.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
It looks more like a cross between Shiftry and Toxicroak.

Oh please, don't let the rumors of fusing Pokemon be true.

Top Bottom