• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTP House Tournament

JTsm

Smash Master
I honestly don't see how Apasher and Loe1 are friends... lol.

Can't decide though. Melee would be a nice change of pace, so I'm kind of leaning toward Apasher's tourney.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I was joking about the "I have no friends" part lol.

LOE1 and I just mess around a lot, that's all.

:phone:

What's The Point

Smash Master
Whoever wants guaranteed second should team with me. First is obviously Ally+driver, and what side of the bracket do you think I'll be on?

I'm thinking that there should be a mandatory UMvC3 tournament.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Let's team Zinoto. I know you want to try that and if M2K goes to RAGE then I'm not teaming with Ally so this can be a test for that. Been meaning to ask you at a SF but this whole weekend was smashless.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So I have claimed my brown skinned friend here.

JKBUK is probably going (according to a text conversation with Jcav several minutes ago) so Jcav would be taken.

Zinoto is being passed around between Ann Arbor like a hot potato so...

Good luck Ori.

:yeahboi:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
About a 50% chance I can come up. I would like a good partner if I do.

Sparta Kick, I'm lookin' at you bro.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I respect that decision Gifts.

Oh well if SK can't make it, I may bring Ty and team with him. All completely tentative atm, depends if I'm still housesitting by this date. Fingers crossed. :)

fzk, :peach: vs :diddy: mm? I feel I could fight your style better with her. Aggroknight is much better suited for Julian's Diddy lol.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
I was considering coming to this, but I unfortunately can't come this weekend. Good idea for a tourney though since the next one after this is Ori's and we all know that's not happening :denzel:

Sarix

Smash Ace
This is a big maybe for me as it I would need a ride since I share two cars and can't really guarantee one for myself.

Top Bottom