• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
“I had originally planned for Relapse 2 to come out last year,” says Eminem. “But as I kept recording and working with new producers, the idea of a sequel to Relapse started to make less and less sense to me, and I wanted to make a completely new album. The music on Recovery came out very different from Relapse, and I think it deserves its own title.”

rhan

Smash Hero
Kinda random question and I may get some heat from this post... buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut..... How do people feel about Justin Bieber and his music?

Cuz honestly. I like his music. @_@

soap

Smash Hero
i like a couple of his songs, he has a decent voice when they don't make him sound like a girl with all the studio effects

Colonel Cuddles

Smash Journeyman
Kinda random question and I may get some heat from this post... buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut..... How do people feel about Justin Bieber and his music?

I Can't stand him. My sister is obsessed with him. She is going to see his concert and fliiped when I took the tape off of one of her Justin Bieber posters. She has 8. For comparison I have one Mario poster, a Modern Warfare 2 poster, a Michael Jackson This Is It poster, and an Eminem poster. I do not like his voice (I sing better), his lyrics are redundent (ie Shawty, Homie). The only reason most girls like him is because he is "cute" and "Knows everything about love". I swear once he hits puberty or turns ugly his career is over. He is 15 and looks like he's 11.

Jane

Smash Hero
linguini i have heard many (good) things about you. and now this?! 420??

happy 420 man. i know ill be having a happy one :bandit:

also nice choice on that de la song prog, i posted that wayyyy earlier in the thread. i love that song :)

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws

Jane

Smash Hero
chip is dope, gonna cop that mixtape!

kush and oj disappointed me. i swear with every mixtape he drops he loses me more and more. HE SAYS THE SAME **** IN EVERY GOD**** SONG.......

duyzee

Smash Cadet
Hm. I recently just found this thread, just briefly read the last few pages, and I gotta say, I'm loving some of the **** here. I'm not sure if anyone posted this here, yet, but here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjuRWCmlA0U
Don't mind the video, the song is hella good.
I highly recommend listening to the whole thing.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Well, if you haven't heard, Guru from Gangstarr passed away yesterday after his fight with cancer.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
chip is dope, gonna cop that mixtape!

kush and oj disappointed me. i swear with every mixtape he drops he loses me more and more. HE SAYS THE SAME **** IN EVERY GOD**** SONG.......
lol that's why i don't listen to him.

good **** dude. looks like everybody has at least one weed song lol.

Hm. I recently just found this thread, just briefly read the last few pages, and I gotta say, I'm loving some of the **** here. I'm not sure if anyone posted this here, yet, but here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjuRWCmlA0U
Don't mind the video, the song is hella good.
I highly recommend listening to the whole thing.
this is like the first time somebody posted after reading the thread first lol.

Anybody remember this track???
The Roots - Seed 2.0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojC0mg2hJCc&feature=channel

Jane

Smash Hero
wow guru RIP. another amazing emcee taken by death. ):

apperantely there is a bit of controversy behind his death...

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
i know he doesn't want dj premier involved in any kind of tribute or dedication...

i know when he was in the hospital, his friend Solar refused to let his family know his condition...

i know he kept his cancer secret...

not really sure what other controversy there would be. RIP, nonetheless

jugfingers

Smash Champion
anybody ever listen to The Grey Album? somebody mixed Jay-Z and the Beatles. figured i'd give it a listen today.....
Somebody????? c'mon man are you high? that somebody is the only good thing about that album lol.

but yea I remember listening to that back in the day, don't really like jay-z but dangermouse has pretty beast production.

R.I.P Guru =/

Also, heres a video of me rapping at a recent talent show.
Tell me what you think guys =]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7PKYbWIw0Y
that was dope man, good ****.

Cia

das kwl

*dies*

and from a YL main too.

I'm gonna subscribe since this is my favorite genre.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kALZjULJDDc

that's an entertaining video of someone who apparently doesn't like Nicki Minaj

Top Bottom