• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO=Houston,tx=April 10-12th! go to results thread for pics/vids/results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Dojo, I'll do MK vs Snake on the livestream if people want to see me get owned so hard.

But only if I get a hug afterwards. <3

I'll MM all low tiers with my Ganondorf, just like Xyro said he'd do with his Samus.

Edit: The TVs at the hotel are old and I don't have an RF adapter! :(

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
Dojo, I'll do MK vs Snake on the livestream if people want to see me get owned so hard.

But only if I get a hug afterwards. <3

I'll MM all low tiers with my Ganondorf, just like Xyro said he'd do with his Samus.

Edit: The TVs at the hotel are old and I don't have an RF adapter! :(
ill MM you, 5$ Yoshi vs Ganon

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
yaaaaay

:D Iproy

a good ganondorf can still do well verse yoshi (looks at Roy_R's ganon)

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
San Antonio will be repping its two best players at this event, Espy and K Prime.

Greyfox will be the captain of the vessel and I am the navigator.

Oh and Suspect said he would be going but he missed prereg JOHNS

j/k <3 suspect

Suspect

Smash Hero
San Antonio will be repping its two best players at this event, Espy and K Prime.

Greyfox will be the captain of the vessel and I am the navigator.

Oh and Suspect said he would be going but he missed prereg JOHNS

j/k <3 suspect
>_>

and i been training oh so hard...not really lol, ill just have fun at my tourny that day.

Hope yall do good, ill be rooting for SA, i missed pre reg but ill be at hobo 16, bet dat

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I've been at sethlons house for awhile now.

His sheik is nasty :p.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I am gonna be so tired for this tourney lol, Imma get wrecked sleep wise, hopefully I can just get through pools and then crash at the Hotel or something.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Nah, I got this. PRiDE's the best Yoshi and I can almost break even with him, so I'm pretty confident.
awww.. Thanks for spreading the love Inui and Chaos .. =) <3 both of you. Don't lose or I'm going to be upset. lolol

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
LAST POST OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!

As always this is my final post before the BIG day.Its dedicated to things you should know BEFORE and while at the tournament.

1. If you have ANY problems with directions or ANYTHING.....CALL ME! If i do not answer, that means im working at the convention and i will call you ASAP! 409-692-0697

2. BRiNG A FULL SET-UP! Wii/tv/ssbb. The more tvs we have the faster this event will run(currently it seems it will last till 3-4am). If you cannot bring a tv.....AT LEAST bring a wii/ssbb.

3. There will be 3 HPD officers in the room at all times and they do have "crowd control" guns, so please dont be stupid and think you are a tough guy. Cause im 100% sure you will lose when it comes time to face the HPD. Not only that but ill laugh in your ****ing face when they abuse the **** out of you after they blow of you god **** head. WHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

4. The ONLY way to enter AND pick up your badge is through the sky bridge(a green suspended hallway) that is connected to the hotel and parking garage. The map on the front page may help you. Again, if you are lost........call Dugfin(832-472-7165) or me. btw, the tournament will be in the "ninja room", look at map on front page.

5. FREE Parking. IT IS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!! Do not pay for any parking. There are 2 parking garages and a massvive MALL parking lot. Its all free and there should be no reason to pay for it.

6. Above all, this event WILL finish in the time it is given, we may be up mega late but we WILL finish. We wont be kicked out of venue and there will not be a "finsh the tourney at my apartment" ****. Unlike THOSE poop faced TO's...................im amazing.

7. Other than smash there are MANY MANY MANY things to do and see at this event. So please get there AS EARLY as possible and enjoy your self(after all, you paid 28-50$ for abadge)

8. If you did not buy a 1vs1 event online you need to go sign up desk in the "ninja room" and buy yo 1vs1 ASAP because your chances of being thrown into a early pool will be increased. WE WILL NOT TAKE ANY MORE PLAYERS AFTER 6pm!!!! This is your warning.

guys, would all of you quote this ^ every time you post(this is very important info). I wont be around internet for the rest of the weekend so please quote this so it wont get left behind after this pae moves on. PLEASE!!!!!!!
Just to drill this into everyones head,
and also to read allans bad grammar again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom