• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO=Houston,tx=April 10-12th! go to results thread for pics/vids/results

Status
Not open for further replies.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Infinity didn't pay his bail of jail just to lose to M2K...

Well he did but at least he 2 stocked him before he lost.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Good stuff. I only got to pop in for a bit, but the $35 was worth it. A shame that I didn't have time to register and compete, but I'll definitely catch the next Houston [or Texas] tourney.

The M2K vs Infinity match was brilliant.

folk!

Smash Apprentice
lee martin is a beast!!!!!!!!! i thought u were gonna beat dsf...**** sd!!!!!

oh and i wish u woulda beat co 18 razor!....ur wii mote snake looks to good!!!!

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
Lee martin got traunced by my boy Dekar, then Johned about it on air.

lol at "pro" players, pathetic.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Dekar is good, and a cool person, but dont talk about Lee. He's much better. When did Lee lose to dekar anyways? MM?

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
No, Lee LOST in the actual tourney to Dekar in pools; Dekar was first, lee was second. Dekar also 2-o'd Sethlon.

Sorry, Lee Martin is respectable, but just because you lost handidly to someone you've never met before doesn't mean you can go on air and john about sandbagging and complaining about it. Top players have both class and skills, which is something most pros lack. Just saying.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Wow, meet Lee before you talk about him. He has class and skill. Doesnt matter much if he lost in pools. he still placed top 5.

CO18

Smash Hero
Who cares about pools, I got 2nd in pools. Alot of ppl screw around a bit in pools. If youre trying to say dekar is as good as lee? then youve got issues

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
No, Lee LOST in the actual tourney to Dekar in pools; Dekar was first, lee was second. Dekar also 2-o'd Sethlon.

Sorry, Lee Martin is respectable, but just because you lost handidly to someone you've never met before doesn't mean you can go on air and john about sandbagging and complaining about it. Top players have both class and skills, which is something most pros lack. Just saying.
Who the f*** are you?

I've talked to Dekar IRL, in fact we gave him a ride to the George Bush Airport in Houston so we had PLENTY of time to chat, and not once was he bragging about beating Lee or Seth. He's a pretty chill guy who isn't cocky and sh**. The only thing he said that came off a bit cocky was claiming to be the best player in New Mexico, which doesn't sound too far fetched to me so he wasn't making that bold of a claim in the first place.

Lee Martin placed higher than Dekar in the bracket. You can whatever you want about the bracket each person had, but the results do not lie. Also Lee Martin is a nice guy.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion

yeah seriously, people **** around in pools. your stupid

guys go look at every post this guy has made.... ROFL. makes me wanna punch him in the face
http://www.smashboards.com/search.php?searchid=2199454

this guy must really not like the world or somethinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I ****ed up against Cy, I 3 stocked his falco then he went wario and I accidentally drill rushed off in the beginning at like 10%, then mentally gave up and I thought it was a 2/3 set so near 2nd half of last life I just gave up then went to counterpick but he said it was only 2 games not a set. I didn't really care since it was just pools though w/e. Until he bragged about it then I got mad cuz like wtf I gave you a free stock then you camped while I ran into your attacks then gave up cuz I didn't know the rules completely. w/e

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
wow wtf thats pretty gay, i thought your post was gonna be some everyday john but i read the whole thing. thumbs down to cy for bragging about it

CY

Smash Ace
haha it was a two stock against my falco! and i wasn't really bragging, i was just joking clearly because i'm no where near your skill level in this game so telling people i beat you wasn't too serious. and i didn't camp you at all? i played patient but i wasn't air camping you or anything. hell, who wouldn't say they beat m2k in a pool round if they did? exactly.

but you're a nice guy in person, no harm intended.

Popertop

Smash Champion
I ****ed up against Cy, I 3 stocked his falco then he went wario and I accidentally drill rushed off in the beginning at like 10%, then mentally gave up and I thought it was a 2/3 set so near 2nd half of last life I just gave up then went to counterpick but he said it was only 2 games not a set. I didn't really care since it was just pools though w/e. Until he bragged about it then I got mad cuz like wtf I gave you a free stock then you camped while I ran into your attacks then gave up cuz I didn't know the rules completely. w/e
don't be too harsh on mah boi cy.

it's all jokes in Beaumont, and errybody takes us serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom