• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Yea u read right. I decided not to because lots and lots of players are reg at the door cause they said they don't have money to reg online. I don't wanna post very incomplete pools.

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
This is why we can't have nice things.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I hope you lose all of them.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm kidding Flip...

Or am I?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Attention: If anyone has a computer monitor that uses HDMI that they can bring to WHOBO for me to use, that would be a HUGE help! If you want some kind of repayment for using it, I'll see what I can do. It needs to either be HDMI or VGA/DVI if you happen to have a display port adapter (my laptop only has HDMI and Display Port and I don't have a DP adapter yet).

It's not 100% needed but would be totally awesome and help out the stream.
I have a 22 inch tv i used as a computer monitor so that should work eh?

*Cam*

Smash Lord
AL/GA/FL has been waiting at McDonalds for three hours, and there are still 10 of us here. At this point, I am personally willing to chip in on a hotel room near the venue if someone is getting one.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
What the hell is happening to you guys?

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
As they say in UFC ITS TIME! Whobo 4 (the final whobo) goes down tomorrow and im excited to see the hype. I will be taking pictures and covering as much media as possible so look sharp for the camera. I will also have whobo 4 controller bags on sale for 20$ so you can get them from me when u collect your wristband. Looking forward to helping xyro complete this final chapter to his series. Everyone train up and ill see you all tomorrow!

Inside the venue directions: When you walk thru the doors ask the front desk about the whobo 4 video game event. They should give you directions to were its being held at. Now if there is nobody at the front door follow these directions. Come thru the front door and make a left heading towards the arcade. You will then see a room located to your left hand side, that is the room were whobo 4 will be held in. There will be 2 silver doors with the whobo 4 poster outside. Come thru those doors and Welcome to Whobo 4!

Registration: Me and Xyro will be at the venue at 10:00am to setup everything up. Doors will open at 11:00 so everyone needs to be there ON TIME because we are running on a set schedule and want to keep everything organized. This is how this is going to work, Rocket Trainer is going to be the door man (like he did at play n trade). Everyone will line up outside of the doors and he will call you by your first and last name that you used to register thru paypal. You will come inside the venue and come see me to collect your wristband and then you will go see xyro about registration for the tournaments. Make sure you have your paypal reciept ready or drivers license or some sort of identification so we can make sure you are the right person. Once you do that your free to play until the tournament starts.

Livestream: The livestream will be powered by verizon wireless 4g hotspot. Check the results page for links!

Live updates thru Twitter: Follow me @airbrushking and xyro@hobo_series

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yep, final whobo/hobo/xyro hosted tournament. This is the end.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Well this sucks, I'm stuck in Dallas. Damn Greyhound, it refreshed my memory on why I hate public transportation.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Man, I was suppose to wait for the 3:15 A.M bus but now I have to wait for the 6:45 A.M bus...I don't suppose anyone wants to make the trip to pick me up.

I am very disappointed with Greyhound. :(

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Man, I was suppose to wait for the 3:15 A.M bus but now I have to wait for the 6:45 A.M bus...I don't suppose anyone wants to make the trip to pick me up.

I am very disappointed with Greyhound. :(
call and let sync know. he can get you.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Well this sucks, I'm stuck in Dallas. Damn Greyhound, it refreshed my memory on why I hate public transportation.
I liked greyhound because I absolutely adore dogs. just subliminally it gave me the impression that Greyhound would be good. Then I went on that 12 hour bus trip from LA to San Francisco.

Never. Again. :(

Player-1

Smash Legend
Old man grey, when you get to the grey hound station go to the McDonald's across the street, it traps smashers there for hours

D

Deleted member

why banned for alcohol? should get an award for playing handicapped. who made that bunk *** rule.

Top Bottom