• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wonder Twin Powers, WTP House Tournament #2

What's The Point

Smash Master
Kind of like last time, at around 2 I'll order a bunch of pizzas that will sell for a dollar a slice.

Also if you want drinks that aren't water or coke tell me now.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Oh if Dr. Pepper could be on the drink Menu that would be legit. Its one of the 2 pops I enjoy now.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
No longer attending. My boss took Saturday off work and guess who has to fill in?

<<<< this homo here.

So Gio, the forces of the universe have *********** us yet again.

Anyway, I'm not really mad because I don't feel like playing Smash anyway. I've been having a lot of fun doing normal stuff this summer.

So once again..I'll see you cats at SPAU.

:yeahboi:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
What is this "normal stuff" you speak of?

We should have a mid tiers doubles side event. Me and ori double :samus: and a copy of the samus bible by our sides which we will reference after every match. Only for fun though

It looks like ori and I just lost all competition for regular doubles.
:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Marco is taking me. We also may be bringing everyone's favorite stereotypical Black guy Kenny.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Well it looks like my moms terrible last minute planning will not allow me to be here for this, so ill see you guys at SPAU2 ;)

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Marco is taking me. We also may be bringing everyone's favorite stereotypical Black guy Kenny.

is macomb coming too? I might have to ask them to pick you up. Well not pick you up but if they could drive you back home in the night that would be ****. I might have to go back to EL from this as it looks like i might need to be back for something by sunday. We will talk about it later though. If they cant ill drive you back and then drive to EL. I wont abandon you lol. It would just be extra convenient if they could

rayquaza wit dat :grimer:

JCav

Smash Lord
Oh shoot Kevin, I forgot to respond to your text last night so here is my response:

Ahem. KSev is the most likely to go. Dogma, BulletSquall, Kee, and SOS are doubtful. JKBUK hardly even exists. And I will not be going.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
can someone pm me ksevs number? I need to ask him if he can take ori back home after the tourney, i have something to do sunday so im going back to EL saturday night -.- If that doesnt work out i might not be able to attend

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
can someone pm me ksevs number? I need to ask him if he can take ori back home after the tourney, i have something to do sunday so im going back to EL saturday night -.- If that doesnt work out i might not be able to attend
Marco, singles is forst at this. If you don't want to stay for dubs I'm fine with leaving early. I'd rather this be more convenient for you.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Leaving early doesnt matter too much I have to go to the airport in the night and plymouth is close to the airport anyways. I have too much going on -.- ill figure out what im doing tommorow

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'd love to come but due to circumstances I am nearly broke until my next check. Sorry guys.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Ksev, Ori, Marco, JTSM, Gio, fZk, myself

Then Louis, other Toledo guys, Lain, Notra, and other Macomb guys as maybes.

Basically a smashfest with money on the line.

Edit - and add Stewy and I dunno who Mitch is but him too.

Top Bottom