• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wonder Twin Powers, WTP House Tournament #2

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I can't wait to try this All Pools format it seems like it was really fun looking at the last tourey

LOE1

Smash Lord
oh quit being :salt:y about that. you beat every diddy except the obvious one.
:wario:'s got dis tho

JTsm

Smash Master
I see you didn't learn your lesson the last time.

:denzel:

Also, people.. I am still on the market for a good partner. Perhaps something...different. Exotic. Sexy.
Juan?

Oh and Wario sucks Loe, main a better character that doesn't lose to Lucas.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
oh quit being :salt:y about that. you beat every diddy except the obvious one.
:wario:'s got dis tho
I'm not actually salty but I don't think you understand how much more annoying/difficult singles is when a majority of the MUs you play in tournament are -2 or -3 MUs because they're primarily commonly played top or high tiers. Then multiply that by several times when you have to play everyone because of All Pools and it makes for a very mentally draining experience. All I did was work 3 times as hard as I normally would have compared to a normal tournament.

But it was good experience so I ain't even mad.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
I'll attend this but if u could pm me your address and general location that would be gud

What's The Point

Smash Master
I was mostly hoping you just wouldn't go like usual.

But no, you are not permitted to attend this event. I don't want you in my house.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
LOL wow that is a bunch of :salt: mixed with a truck full of :grimer:

u just dont want me to win the allbrawl side event :V

ZTD | TECHnology

If there's :088: it's coming from you.

And there's nothing :088: about WTP exercising his right to not have people he doesn't like over his own house. I'd do the same thing. You're annoying as ****.

Also I may attend this again now....lol. I have no idea who's available for doubles though.

LOE1

Smash Lord
i cant make this one sadly.... ima be out of the state the week of that.
good luck to everyone else!

JTsm

Smash Master
I was mostly hoping you just wouldn't go like usual.

But no, you are not permitted to attend this event. I don't want you in my house.
Get bodied, Rage. lol.

But seriously, this is what happens when people find out that you're a ****.

ZTD | TECHnology

Weren't you guys supposed to team like a year ago?

:phone:
Gio and I have long ago come to the conclusion that if we ever did team, our playstyles would compliment each other so well that MI would just implode. As a result, the universe has been preventng us from teaming for like a year. But no longer....the **** WILL go down.

:yeahboi:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Kevin, can you get me the night before this? Also I'll be glad to team with you Juan.

fZk

Smash Lord
Kevin, can you get me the night before this? Also I'll be glad to team with you Juan.

I case Kevin won't be taking people back to AA after the tourney I can take you back. I can also pick some people in AA if they're not to far or lazy to walk 15 minutes to a convenient location.

Top Bottom