• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf O'Donnell for Brawl: The only good choice for a starfox villain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Enber Joe said:
...B - TwinCannon Blaster - Drawing a gun similar to Fox and Falco's B attacks, Wolf would have a double barrel style Twin blaster, that would be fairly larger then Falco and foxs. Two consecutive shots would be made, with a pause before the next 2 shots could be made. Thus, the time between shot 2 and 3 would be around 3 times the time between shots 1 and 2. Shots 3 and 4 would have the same time difference as 1 and 2, and onward. Assuming Fox and Falco's damage remains 1% and 2% respectively, Wolfs should deal 5% per shot, with the second shot degraded to 3% on consecutive hits (only if it was the second shot in a twin fire). A similar freeze effect to Falco's would exist, with some knockback, but the time between two shots and the following two would be much greater than between falco's single shots...
That's a pretty unique idea! I like it! :) How about him taking out two different hand guns. The first shot does less damage (about 2-3%) but stuns like Falco's Blaster, and the second shot does not stun (like Fox's Blaster), but does more damage (about 4-6%). It'll be cool to see what ways people will come up with to make that effective.

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
McCloud said:
My thoughts of Wolf since SSB have been him but with more of an electric based ability (Electric Wolf = Fire Fox)

I definitely expect him to be in SSBB; if he's not, I'll cry. And play SSBB.

While crying.
hmm thats an interesting idea, to have him another element base. Would his shine be fire (taken for granted he has one).

RoyalLance

Smash Apprentice
McCloud said:
My thoughts of Wolf since SSB have been him but with more of an electric based ability (Electric Wolf = Fire Fox)
I was dreaming up an u-B move called airwolf, (play on "werewolf") that can knock back anyone who tries to hit Wolf while recovering.

Shark X

Smash Lord
Wolf rocks. Rather have him than Falco, then Falco, then SFA Krystal (simple because I loved her SFA outfit better). Then I'm done with SF characters. Mario only needs Toad now, Metroid needs Ridly, DK needs Diddy and Dixie, then after that, just a wishlist for 3rd party characters >.>

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
I was thinking of a B-Up move titled "Half Moon" - it's difficult to explain in words how I visualize it; it's basically an overpowered flip-kick accompanied with a half moon image...
Horrible decription I know, but it looks cool in my imagination.

And naturally, his Brawl would be "Full Moon", involving something of a werewolf theme.

RoyalLance

Smash Apprentice
Lord_Deathborne said:
I was thinking of a B-Up move titled "Half Moon" - it's difficult to explain in words how I visualize it; it's basically an overpowered flip-kick accompanied with a half moon image...
Horrible decription I know, but it looks cool in my imagination.

And naturally, his Brawl would be "Full Moon", involving something of a werewolf theme.
That seems more like an U-Smash (Up and A or Up on C-stick) than a Up-B

NG7

Smash Lord
Personally i think Captain Falcon has the most badass moveset in the game. Knee, kung-fu nair, just awesome.

It'd be cool if Wolf had an awesome knee-like finisher as well in my opinion. I'm a big fan of combo characters.

On a sidenote i realise that Ganondorf and C.Falcon franchises are completely unrelated and it'd be funny if we had some really wierd clones in SSBB. Like Wolf being a Snake clone or something, since they both have the same gruff, battle-hardened soldier image. I guess that's pretty unlikely though since Fox will be in SSBB and it'd be only logical for Wolf to be his clone.

What if Fox got cut from the characters? No Starfox franchise at all!! LOL. Would it be possible to have Wolf and Falco and NO Fox? That'd make alot of people angry, including me coz Fox is awesome.

Anywho... Wolf for SSBB; I agree.

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
Lord_Deathborne said:
Horrible decription I know, but it looks cool in my imagination..
similar to Guile's Flash Kick (the one where you hold down and then press up and kick) in street fighter?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I find it kind of funny that Wolf is faster than Falco, who's faster than Fox, in Star Fox Assault. In smash, Falco is slower than Fox, and everyone thinks that Wolf should be slower than both of them. I don't know what they were thinking when they made the character attributes for Star Fox Assault... :ohwell:

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Perfect Chaos said:
I find it kind of funny that Wolf is faster than Falco, who's faster than Fox, in Star Fox Assault. In smash, Falco is slower than Fox, and everyone thinks that Wolf should be slower than both of them. I don't know what they were thinking when they made the character attributes for Star Fox Assault... :ohwell:
From what i hear, they werent thinking much when they created Assult itself.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion

He should be a half-clone,like Luigi

B-charge up rifle
Smash B-Like Falco and Fox's,but slower,stronger,and different animation
Recover B-Like Falco and Fox's,but stronger,and a little shorter than Fox's
A-a puch
Smash A-a strong Kick
Down A-breakdance spin(resembles Luigi's)
Light Up A-slashes air with bowey knife
Light down A-kicks at enemy feet
Crouch A-slashes at feet with a bowey knife
Up A-flip kicks into the air
Down B-a knife flourish that reflects projectile when timed right,and counters physicals
Dash-skids forrward and slash with knife
AIR
Backward A-Like Falco's
Down A-like Falco's but looks like Sheik's
Up A-flips and kicks 1
Forward A-Like Falco's but stronger
GRABS
Up-throws enemy in air and slashes with knife
Forward-puches enemy forward
Backward-puts enemy behind him then kicks
Down-throws enemy on ground then stomps them

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Well, Adventures CREATED Krystal. I preferred her Assault look myself.

No.

Yes.

I also agree that Wolf was a bad*** in Assault.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Right. As in, Namco "developed," the game, and Nintendo "published" it on the Gamecube.

It's a first-party game, but it wasn't exactly made in-house.

Torilla

Smash Cadet
McFox's Dead Body said:
Well, Adventures CREATED Krystal. I preferred her Assault look myself.

No.

Yes.

I also agree that Wolf was a bad*** in Assault.
Is it just me, or did they make Krystal's breasts bigger for Assault? :psycho:

And yes, they should make Wolf the same proud villain as in Lylat Wars/Assault.

Shark X

Smash Lord
McFox's Dead Body said:
My point is that Nintendo didn't really MAKE the game. Namco is the one who developed Assault.
I couldn't tell if you were saying the Namco versions shouldn't be in SSBB or not.

Torilla said:
Is it just me, or did they make Krystal's breasts bigger for Assault? :psycho:

And yes, they should make Wolf the same proud villain as in Lylat Wars/Assault.
Well, Sonic games shrunk Rouges breast alot for no reason, so maybe Namco counters by growing Krystals >.>

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
I don't consider anything past SF64 as canonical in the SF Universe.. I'd rather Krystal not existed. :p

I hope to God they stick with 64 character designs, though. Fox's new face is just ugly.

I don't mind the way Wolf looks in Assault, but I think it could have more of the 64 feel so he'd look better. Similar to the SSBM intro is best, I think.

And I hope Krystal is not in SSBB. But if she is, I hope for the Assault version, even though her head is the size of a small planet.

Metaknight X

Smash Journeyman
Wolf is another one of those characters I'd love to see in. I'd imagine he'd look similar to his Assault look, but graphically upgraded or something. He also needs to not be a clone of Fox or anyone else. The Twin Blasters idea is good, but other than that he needs his own moves. I see him as more of a brawler than Fox, only using the Twin Blasters when far away enough to punished for it. And yes, give him a Guile-like Flash Kick for his Up B. It's original (at least for SSBB)

Fox_Rocks

Smash Journeyman
I think Wolf would be a good addition to this game-and not as a clone. i was thinking though, in Assualt, Wolf is a lot faster than Fox. If he gets in, do you think it will be the same way?

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
I expect not because people seem to imagine him as tougher than fox (in assault he was essentially just fox but better, more speed more health etc) so I expect they'll make him a med ot med-heavy char

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
McCloud said:
I hope to God they stick with 64 character designs, though. Fox's new face is just ugly.

I think the adventures Fox looks cool,

but the assult Fox has a dome that could pick up radio signals. The art on the case is enough to turn you away. Hmm....wonder what the art on S2B2 will look like?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I think they should give Falco a crest.[/random] He had kind of a mohawk in Assault, but it just looked like his skull was tall and skinny, so it looked weird. He should have a crest, like other birds. :p

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
McFox's Dead Body said:
I think they should give Falco a crest.[/random] He had kind of a mohawk in Assault, but it just looked like his skull was tall and skinny, so it looked weird. He should have a crest, like other birds. :p

Thought i would add pic to help.

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
fluffy said:
dude guys, i just went over my trophies in ssbm and read pit's trophy. it said something like "would pit ever return again?'' w/ wario, it said something like "stronger than mario" and w/ metaknight, it just had him as a trophy. i think that nintendo left sum clues! =O
remember this?

its a sign!
Yeah, that's why I thought he wa s unlockable in Melee, but he never came *whimper's* he never came *cries* HE NEVER CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..........later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom