• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wobbles Infinite...

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Hooray story time with Azn_Lep!!!

Ok the name thing, I didn't come up with it some little kid did. It was a while ago when I was trying to think of a Starcraft name (4th grade to be exact so... 8 years ago) and couldn't find anything that I was happy with. At the time in school we were doing some show and tell family tree thing. My mother is Asian and my Father is Irish, so the tree looked cool, with clovers and shiz on one side, and uhhh Asian stuff on the other side. Then someone in my class said "so you're kind of like an Asian Leprechaun huh?" and I thought... yeah, I sorta am (that freakin' punkass.) At the time I was like 4'1" or some crazy shortness like that (I'm 5'10" or 11" now) Anywayz, so I got frustrated with trying to think of a name and just settled on Azn_Leprechaun. Overtime I just accepted that as my alias for anything internet related.

Then in 2004, when I originally signed up for smashboards, I used the name Azn_Leprechaun. I can't exactly remember what topic it was, but I used to always post in orange. M3D also happened to like to post in orange, and told me if I posted in orange again he would suspend my account (jokingly?) Well I posted in orange again, and sure enough it was suspended. I can't exactly remember how long cause I stopped using the forums for about a year. Then when I decided to come back I forgot my password and thought heck I'll just make another account -> Azn_Lep

romeo619

Smash Ace
Hooray story time with Azn_Lep!!!

Ok the name thing, I didn't come up with it some little kid did. It was a while ago when I was trying to think of a Starcraft name (4th grade to be exact so... 8 years ago) and couldn't find anything that I was happy with. At the time in school we were doing some show and tell family tree thing. My mother is Asian and my Father is Irish, so the tree looked cool, with clovers and shiz on one side, and uhhh Asian stuff on the other side. Then someone in my class said "so you're kind of like an Asian Leprechaun huh?" and I thought... yeah, I sorta am (that freakin' punkass.) At the time I was like 4'1" or some crazy shortness like that (I'm 5'10" or 11" now) Anywayz, so I got frustrated with trying to think of a name and just settled on Azn_Leprechaun. Overtime I just accepted that as my alias for anything internet related.

Then in 2004, when I originally signed up for smashboards, I used the name Azn_Leprechaun. I can't exactly remember what topic it was, but I used to always post in orange. M3D also happened to like to post in orange, and told me if I posted in orange again he would suspend my account (jokingly?) Well I posted in orange again, and sure enough it was suspended. I can't exactly remember how long cause I stopped using the forums for about a year. Then when I decided to come back I forgot my password and thought heck I'll just make another account -> Azn_Lep
do a riverdance at the next triweekly

Top Bottom