• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wishlist Roster Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Brace your eyes...I have made the most insane roster ever.

Behold...THE IMPOSSIBLE ROSTER!

(Note: This roster is not meant to be serious. This wouldn't be my predicted roster for SSB4 in the slightest. Also, the reason the roster is slightly unorganized is because the roster maker sucks at organizing characters.)

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Brace your eyes...I have made the most insane roster ever.

Behold...THE IMPOSSIBLE ROSTER!

(Note: This roster is not meant to be serious. This wouldn't be my predicted roster for SSB4 in the slightest. Also, the reason the roster is slightly unorganized is because the roster maker sucks at organizing characters.)
You have 2 Chibi-Robos. Maybe some other duplicates, but I wouldn't want to stare at that roster all day!

Anyway...

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
My perfect/wishlist/dream roster would be pretty small. Total is 30 or 32 (Sheik & ZSS)

[Collapse=descriptions][collapse=Mario Series:]Mario - A bit more FLUDD, but basically as he is.
Luigi - Plenty of Poltergust, but basically as he is.
Peach - A bit more personal moveset, but basically as she is.
Bowser - Project M bowser.
Yoshi - As he is, though a better recovery. Also, a reference to him speeding seeds or etc. from Yoshi's Island would be awesome.[/collapse]

[collapse=Zelda Series:]
Link: The lightest and fastest he's ever been, but the adult Link. Make him like.. 14 years old or something. In-between Link and Young Link in SSBM.
Zelda/Sheik: Pretty much as they are, but Melee Sheik without the chain (give her the bow instead).
Ganondorf: Personalize his moveset much more, but the same concept. More magic and less Athleticism.
(Majora) Skull Kid - Like a mini-Mewtwo with loads of tricks.[/collapse]

[collapse=Pokemon Series:]Pikachu - Pretty much as he is, but make his bair and nair different. Also much faster.
Meowth - Kinda like Metaknight but with Meowth-related specials, and without the extra jumps (great jumping ability though, he's a cat, but kinda slow falling.)
Mewtwo - Project M Mewtwo
Charizard - Project M Charizard[/collapse]

[collapse=DK Series:]
Donkey Kong - as he is, but with his roll as his dash attack and a few more personal changes
Diddy Kong - As he is, but a few more personal changes[/collapse]

[collapse=Kirby Series:]Kirby - Take on many Jiggly Puff traits
King DeDeDe - As is[/collapse]

[collapse=Star Fox Series:]Fox - Fox as a conglomerate of all current space animals. Falco's laser & Dair, some of Wolf's bulk, a little slower.
Krystal - Staff & "Star Fox standards." She's a bit slower than Fox, but still above average.[/collapse]

[collapse=Metroid Series:]Samus/ZSS: Pretty much as they are.[/collapse]

[collapse=Fire Emblem Series:] Marth - Marth as he is, more or less (but make him a bit slower. Perhaps Yoshi speed)
Ike - Ike as he is, more or less.[/collapse]

[collapse=Singly Represented Series:]Captain Falcon (F-Zero): As he is.
Pit (Kid Icarus): As he is in SSB4
Little Mac (Punch-Out!!) - 100% boxer
Isaac (Golden Sun) - The moveset I designed for him in the Isaac discussion thread[/collapse]

[collapse=Retro Reps:]
Mr G&W: as he is
Ice Climbers: As they are
Takamaru: Sword + Ninja tricks like Shuriken[/collapse]

[collapse=3rd Party:]Snake (Metal Gear) - as he is.[/collapse][/collapse]

[collapse=Playstyles][collapse= Mario]Mario is the guy who can do it all. He's got a technique for getting in or out of almost every situation, and he does it just fine. He's very easy to learn, for both you and your enemy. He is the balanced character, and success with him stems from your competitive skills (timing, spacing, etc.)[/collapse]
[collapse=Luigi:] Luigi is the guy who can do most things, but excels in a few. He's very goofy and hard to learn, for both you and your opponent. It's hard to tell what he's going to do, but he has a few very easy to predict techniques (unfortunately, they're a little hard to avoid.)[/collapse]
[collapse=Peach:] Peach has almost no changes to playstyle. She lives forever, punishes you if you get too close, and tends to avoid the dirtiest fighting. A good peach is a highly intelligent player with extremely quick hands.[/collapse]
[collapse=Bowser:] Bowser is a gigantic lug who is going to take a lot of its. He's slow, can't jump well, and is really easy to combo. However, it's really hard for your attacks to do much to him, and his attacks are going to hurt you a ton.[/collapse]

[collapse=Link:] Link is a character who can hit very hard at the right distance, and excels in being close enough but far enough to hit you first with one of his tools, and second with a strong slash of his sword. You have to think about where you throw your projectiles, and your opponent has to keep a sharp eye on all options.[/collapse]
[collapse=Zelda:] Zelda is slow, powerful, and graceful. You can't just throw her attacks out and hope they'll work, because they almost always won't. Instead, you have to focus extremely on spacing and timing. Zelda will move according to your movements, and as soon as you make a mistake while tangoing with her, you're going to get punished very badly. Unfortunately for her, she has to be the right distance for her punishes to work best.[/collapse]
[collapse=Ganondorf:] Ganondorf is similar to Zelda, but he's a big guy. He has a much harder time hitting than Zelda when spacing well, but if you go right up to him, he will destroy you. His attacks hit very hard. It's not wise to just avoid him either, because his powerful dark magic is far reaching (but you can neutralize it with your own magic, or deflect it with any weapon.)[/collapse]
[collapse=Sheik:] Sheik is the character who is flexible, fluid, and combo-oriented, when it comes to contact fighting. If you let her, she will screw with you tend ways to Friday, and often times, she can just force herself in. If you try to avoid her, she will pester you with her needles and bow, and before you know it, you're at kill percent.[/collapse]
[Collapse=Skull Kid (Majora)]Skull Kid is a bit like Sheik, but much more powerful, and much easier to kill. He's far harder to combo because he moves pretty far when hit, but you don't need to many hits to kill Skull Kid. Getting too close to Skull Kid, though, is a terrible idea, and the Puppet Master that is Majora's Mask will control you in ways that you don't at all, allowing you to be perfectly situated for his powerful magic.[/collapse]

[collapse=Pikachu:] Pikachu is extremely fast, and his technique is to position himself exactly where you don't want him to be and do exactly what you don't want him to do. If you're trying to recover, he will gimp you, and if you're trying to work yourself into a position that's favorable for his position, he will just move away. Pikachu doesn't too much to combo you, but he will hit and run like it's nobody's business, and it's hard to punish him for it. If you manage to get a hold of this mouse, though, with the right attacks, you can have your way with him.[/collapse]
[collapse=Meowth:] Meowth is quite fast, and his style is to get right in your face and rack up a ton of damage. He has a very hard time killing, and he's pretty easy to kill, but fortunately for him, he's quite a trickster. He can disrupt your plays very easily and capitalize on the disruptions, and after he's racked up a lot of damage, he can escape pretty easily. An opponent must pursue Meowth, and Meowth has to pull a trick on the opponent of he's being pursued.[/collapse]
[collapse=Mewtwo:] Mewtwo is very strong, and can control you like nobody's business. Unfortunately, he's also pretty frail. No matter where he ends up, he can make his way back to the stage, and Mewtwo is so intelligent (or the player) that he's almost impossible to predict. Mewtwo players are experts at mind-games, but once you get past these mind-games, Mewtwo really isn't that scary.[/collapse]
[collapse=Charizard:] Charizard is a big powerful dragon. He will dominate you in the air, and he's pretty scary to approach on the ground. Fortunately, he has a lot of trouble catching up to you, and it's very easy to land a hit on him. Though he's great in the air, he's also very predictable, making him easy to interrupt in all of the worst ways. If he knows you're going to do it, though, you will regret every trying.[/collapse]

[collapse=Donkey Kong]Donkey Kong is quite a brute. Compared to most characters, he's bigger, faster, and stronger too. He's also dumber, and very easy to predict. Though he's easy to predict, it doesn't make him any less threatening and powerful, and the smarter the ape playing him, the worst off you'll be.[/collapse]
[Collapse=Diddy Kong]Diddy Kong is a weird character. He's like Sheik in that he'll pester you if you don't approach, and attack you if you do approach, but it's not that simple. Much of Diddy Kong's playstyle comes from jumping around on you and comboing out of that. He's quite a prankster who can ruin your day if he gets the chance, but he's not nearly as skilled as Sheik. He's a decent amount stronger, though.[/collapse]

[Collapse=Kirby:]Kirby is a very strange character. Kirby is quite unpredictable, and has a few surprisingly strong attacks. Kirby excels in the air, and will take you right where he wants you. With that said, Kirby is also weak in general, and is easy to kill. Alongside that, his recovery is subpar, despite his aerial mobility, mostly because it's terribly predictable[/collapse]
[Collapse=King DeDeDe]King DeDeDe is an even stranger character than Kirby. He's extremely powerful, extremely slow, and pretty goofy. He's very, very hard to get off stage, and he has a pretty easy time getting back on stage (though he still has an easy time getting on stage.) DDD only needs to get a few good hits in to kill you, but he might have trouble with that.[/collapse]

[collapse=Fox]Fox can do everything, and he does it extremely well, but he's very hard to learn. Alongside that, the few counters he has counter him very hard. Fox spaces himself far enough to get attempt a laser safely while being able to capitalize off its hitstun. Alongside this, he has a cheap trick in shinespiking, and he has some very powerful attacks that he has no trouble getting in. While an amazing character, any amazing player can have their way with Fox, because while hard to combo for novices, a professional player can combo him very easily. He's light enough to fly, and though he has plenty of recovery options, a well-rounded player can cover most options with most characters just fine.[/collapse]
[Collapse=Krystal]Krystal is a pretty solid character, and she's extremely fluid and combo oriented. She can combo you hard, but you can also combo her hard. He staff gives her some extra range with some attacks, and can pester you from a far with her unique laser.[/collapse]

[collapse=Samus]Samus is an extremely slow, extremely heavy, and extremely floaty character. She has many strange technical tricks, and is strong enough close range to leave some bruises, while also being among the most capable long range. Her long range attacks are both very predictable, and very powerful. You never want to lose your attention playing exact Samus, and at the same time, a Samus player has to keep his attention on the game.[/collapse]
[collapse=Zero Suit Samus]ZSS is a much more mobile version of samus, though she has traded her long and close range prowess for mid-range prowess. She wants to be just close enough to either hit you very hard, or stop you in your tracks to wrack up some combos. Though she has lost many of her recovery tricks, she has gained many new ones, and while it's easier to get her off stage, it's also much harder to edgeguard her.[/collapse]

[Collapse=Marth] Marth is a great character. He's fast enough, floaty enough, and heavy enough to more or less control where he is at all times. He has great range with his long sword, and if you're right at the tip of his range, expect trouble. Marth is very hard to approach, and he almost never approaches himself. He can edgeguard like nobody's business, and can get you off the edge pretty easily.[/collapse]
[Collapse=Ike] Ike is a powerhouse, and has no trouble killing you. To top it off, he has very range, but he's also very slow. He has trouble dealing with characters who stun him before comboing him, and he whipes the floor with characters who have a hard time approaching already.[/collapse]

[Collapse=Captain Falcon] Captain Falcon is a true hero. He's strong, fast, and punishes all who do wrong. Once he starts comboing you, there's a good chance you'll die. Unfortunately (or fortunately,) he can't just leap in and start attacking very easily, as that would be terribly uncalled for and unheroic. He will wait until you screw up. If he doesn't, he's easy to punish. You better hope to do no wrong against a good Captain Falcon player.[/collapse]
[collapse=Little Mac]Little Mac is a boxing champion, and he floats like a butterfly while sting like a bee. If he catches your mistake, you will be punished hard for it, and unlike Captain Falcon, he has enough guard to be able to safely get within punching distance without being punished easily. Again, unlike Captain Falcon, he has a harder time stringing attacks together.[/collapse]
[collapse=Isaac]Isaac is the definition of a grounded fighter. He's terrible in the air, but very powerful on the ground. He racks up damage very easily, and can change some of his characteristics with his Djinni to alter his style as needed. He can kill very easily with his powerful psynergy attacks, but they aren't the easiest to land. Unfortunately for Isaac, he sometimes takes turns with attacks, and if he misses, he takes a hit from you pretty easily.[/collapse]
[Collapse=Pit] Pit is a light, fast, angelic fighter. He's a true expert in the air, and he's fast enough to attack without much risk. To an unskilled player, Pit will seem quite cheap. Pit, however, lacks in strength, and as a man of the sky, it's not hard to send him into the sky. Do not let Pit put you off the edge, and avoid being in the air with him.[/collapse]

[collapse=Mr. Game & Watch]Mr G&W is the definition of weird. He can do everything, and he's very unpredictable. He's pretty fast, though not all of his moves are, and he can hit pretty hard at times. Unfortunately, this paper-thin fighter is among the lightest in the game, and he's very easy to kill.[/collapse]
[Collapse=Ice Climbers]The Ice Climbers work together, and their goal is to use their two fighters to overwhelm you. At the same time, they've very hard to control. Oh, and one more thing: If the ice climbers grab you, you'll probably die.[/collapse]
[Collapse=Takamaru]Takamaru is the weapon equivalent of Sheik and Skull Kid. He's very fast, and can have his way with you if you get too close to him, but he has a harder time controlling you (which he trades for longer range.) Be careful, because he can very easily switch to hit-and-run tactics as well. Do remember, though, that as a trained martial artist, his concentration is everything, and if you disrupt him, you can hurt him pretty badly, but you'll have a hard time disrupting a skilled Takamaru. He's also fairly light, and his recovery is pretty terrible.[/collapse]

[Collapse=Snake]Snake is the most tactical fighter in the game. He wants to trick you to be exactly where he wants you to be, so he can punish you hard or even kill you. Despite this, Snake has a hard time approaching. Simultaneously, if you try to approach him, he's skilled enough to just jab combo you away, if not worse. Against Snake, you want him to waste an opportunity and then punish him accordingly, but it's going to be a lot like playing chess.[/collapse][/collapse]

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero

Explainations:

Team Rocket once again mainly use Meowth like others suggested. Some of the other attacks would be used by TR's other Pokemon.

Abra NEEDS explaining since he's by far the most bizarre pick here:

Firstly; favourite Pokemon and it's a dream roster.

But secondly he'd be a character that would rely heavily on teleport and grab tactics.

Once he grabs you he's able to teleport you off the stage or into a stage hazard. The more damage you take from the stage hazards, the further he can teleport you off the stage. Obviously he'd thrive better in stages that included multiple stage hazards, but the ability to teleport you into bombs and the like would also help.
A character that can take maximum advantage of a stages attributes and environment seems like it'd be fun to play with to me.
Abra; thanks to his Magic Guard would not be affected by stage hazard damage but would be incredibly light and easy to KO to match his low HP and defence. Final Smash would be a psychic blast.

D

Deleted member

You have 2 Chibi-Robos. Maybe some other duplicates, but I wouldn't want to stare at that roster all day!
Well I had a bit of issues with the roster maker like non-undoable mistakes of removing certain characters. So I had trouble putting characters back as I didn't know which were removed and which stayed.

Morbi

Scavenger
My Wishlist
1. Lucina or Chrom or Anna or Lyn or any other FE character.
2. Mewtwo
3. Yarn Yoshi
4. Skyward Sword Zelda
5. #Sora4Smash

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702

This is my new wish list. Of course it will not happen due to Rosalina, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer being confirmed, but a man can dream.

MrAmaboKcorb

Smash Rookie
NNID
AmaboKcorb
I think I've managed to create a roster that will please almost anyone. One day I hope this roster becomes a reality. There's a few weird choices I added, but I wanted to celebrate all of Nintendo's history with my roster. And also expand the series we already have to their full potential.
dreamroster5.png

Ascended

Smash Ace
This was made before Rosalina was confirmed, which is why she isn't on it.

So all dat, plus Rosalina and Cloud Strife.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725

The three extra Fire Emblem slots are Ilyana, Sanaki, and Jill

I kept all of the people confirmed but switched Toon Link for Young Link because I like him better.

Johto Trainer would have Cyndiquil, Bay, and Feraligatr
Hoenn would have Mudkip, Grovyle, Blaziken

Also if I could have, I would have Hatsune Miku over Fawul I also forgot to put Viridi in there.

Ineligibles besides Goku would be Vert, Noire, Nepgear, Uni, (Neptunia) Nathan Drake, (Uncharted) Kirigiri Kyouko, The Popstar girl and Fashion girl whose names I can't recall, Monokuma, (Dangan Ronpa) and Mio Akiyama and Tsumugi Kotobuki (K-ON)

Last edited:

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
1. King K. Rool
2. Ridley
3. Diddy Kong
4. Ganondorf
5. Mewtwo
6. Krystal
7. Waluigi
8. Wario
9. Roy
10. Bowser Jr.

Manny Toons

Smash Journeyman

Didn't want to make it ridiculously large as that would just be against my ideals of not setting yourself up for getting yer dreams smashed.

BindingBlade

Smash Lord
It's missing about 70% of current veterans, so it's pretty strange. I will try to add explanations for removed veterans and new characters soon.

Cut: Mario, Peach, Bowser, Dr. Mario, Wario, Donkey Kong, Wii Fit Trainer, Toon Link, Ganondorf, Young Link, Fox, Wolf, Captain Falcon, Pikachu, Squirtle & Ivysaur, Jigglypuff, Pichu, Ness, Lucas, Marth, Ike, Ice Climbers, R.O.B.

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Off the wall and would never happen, but lists every character that I want (at least the ones higher up on my wishlist). I'm quite proud of the layout.

Black Shadow takes on Falcodorf moveset and Ganondorf receives a new moveset. Ganon could be either a separate character or a transformation for Ganondorf, I don't care which.

Eirika and Dragonite in because they are some of my favorite characters. Leif in because I'm fond of the idea of having a Marth clone that uses magical projectiles. Popeye and Mickey are in because of their ridiculous history with (the old) Nintendo. I know that none of them are likely in the least.

History rep slots are for Sheriff or EVR Racer and Nintendo's Joker.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

My ultimate(ly implausible) wishlist.

Kept everybody from Brawl - with Toon Link and Lucario confirmed, I don't think anyone's being cut (since Toon Link is the closest to an outright clone in Brawl's roster, and Lucario was one of the characters mentioned due to a supposed lack of relevance). As for Snake, Sonic's return shows that third party characters aren't a one-time thing, and there's not really any reason to cut him in my eyes - it's beneficial for both Nintendo and Konami, since it brings new audiences to their products, and presumably, Sakurai and Kojima are still friends.

Brought back Mewtwo from Melee - aside from the fact that he's one of the consistently most popular Pokemon, and his exclusion from Brawl stood out given that the only other cuts were clones (in a gameplay sense), he's gotten a bigger push as of late due to his prominence in the marketing of X and Y, as well as getting another movie.

The characters who are highlighted in green are the characters who weren't in Brawl. As I said, it's pretty implausible that we'd get twenty five newcomers (I'm thinking it will be somewhere between ten and fifteen), but this is my wishlist, not my expectations.

My justifications for newcomers are in the spoiler tags, to save space.

First Party

-King K. Rool - picked him instead of Dixie - while Dixie's more relevant thanks to Tropical Freeze, K. Rool seems to have a lot more to work with, given the four or more completely different boss battles that he's had over the history of the franchise.
-Ghirahim - while I don't know how plausible he is, since he's a one-off character, the current Zelda options seem to be based more on Twilight Princess and the Wind Waker. Having Ghirahim in the game would clearly represent Skyward Sword, and he has a fairly diverse set of moves in that game.
-Ridley - it's ridiculous, in my eyes, that Metroid has been in the SSB franchise since the beginning, and has had consistent releases on Nintendo consoles since the Gamecube days, yet it only has one character. Ridley seems to be the only plausible option, given that he's appeared in all but two or three games in the franchise.
-Palutena - aside from sort of having two boss battles in Uprising, the Kid Icarus franchise is named after Palutena in Japan. While she's usually Pit's mission control, I'd like to see her take to the battlefield in this game. Maybe she could get Pit's Brawl Final Smash, while Pit gets the Sacred Treasures?
-Medusa - while some people would probably say that Hades or Magnus should get in if Kid Icarus gets a third character (or even a second, depending on how they feel about Palutena), I'd think that Medusa should take priority. She definitely has seniority over the Uprising characters, and her boss battle in Kid Icarus Uprising (not so much in the NES game) gives a lot to work with in terms of moves.
-Isaac - I feel like Golden Sun should get at least one character - between Brawl's release and this game, it got a new instalment on the DS, and while I haven't played any games from the franchise, it seems to have a pretty big fanbase who I'm sure would love to see a character being included.
-Saki - with a new game being released for the Wii, it's clear that Nintendo hasn't forgotten about the franchise. I don't care whether Saki, or Isa, or Kachi would be added - I'd just like to see a playable Sin & Punishment representative.
-Krystal - I think that she should have gotten into Brawl instead of Wolf. While Star Fox Adventures and Assault aren't exactly the most popular Star Fox games, I really feel that Krystal would add more diversity to the Star Fox cast in terms of gameplay (at least, she'd more than likely have different B moves and a final smash that isn't a Landmaster)
-Chrom and Lucina - honestly, I feel that Chrom on his own would be a fairly bland character, and more than likely extremely similar to Marth. While this might not be the case (I'm only on chapter 8 or 9 of Fire Emblem Awakening), adding Lucina would help to differentiate his gameplay while referencing the team mechanic in his game.
-Mike Jones - while the game was never released in Japan, and it definitely shows in Brawl (the franchise never even got a sticker, for crying out loud!), I'd think his inclusion would be interesting. It would be like a reverse of what happened with Marth - introducing a franchise, through Smash Bros., to a region that never received its games.
-Sukapon - while he's a fairly obscure character, Sakurai seems to like bringing these sorts of characters back into prominence, and he starred in Nintendo's first traditional fighting game (that I know of), Joy Mech Fight. Adding him in here was inspired by an attempted fan-game on the Spriters Resource forums, and I feel like he'd be an interesting character to play as.
-Shulk - while I'm not far enough in Xenoblade Chronicles to know what his moves would be, I'd really like to see Shulk in Smash Bros. The game was great, the soundtrack and settings are amazing, and it would show people that Nintendo is still creating newer franchises as opposed to the common perception that they're just re-hashing old games.
-Ray - I just bought Custom Robo for the Gamecube recently - given the massive arsenal that these characters have, it wouldn't be hard to come up with a moveset for Ray, and it would be good for Nintendo to promote franchises that haven't been playable in Smash Bros. before. Hopefully, one of them would get enough interest to get a new instalment, like Kid Icarus did.
-Takamaru - while he was only in one NES game, he seems to have gotten a pretty big push as of late, since he was included in Samurai Warriors 3 and Nintendo Land, among others. As well, it seems like he'd be a nice contrast against Link and the Fire Emblem characters.
-Dillon - while I haven't played any of his games, he has an interesting design, his inclusion would promote the eShop, and he seems like he could be fun to play as from the brief video clips that I've seen.

Third Party

-Rayman - Ubisoft's usually supported the Wii U, particularly early on in its lifespan. As well, Rayman Legends is a Nintendo-exclusive in Japan (where Sakurai's focus is likely to be), and if you've played that game, they basically gave him an entire A-moveset already, with several potential B attacks.
-Travis Touchdown - not really the most likely third party character, to be certain, but Suda 51 was listed in Brawl's credits under "Special Thanks", so he must have played some role in that game's development, and he's expressed interest in getting Travis into Smash Bros. (sure, every developer would like to see their characters in SSB, but Sakurai seems to want them to come to him instead of the other way around) Plus, those games are amazing and I feel like they could use more exposure.
-Lloyd Irving - if Namco's going to get a character in the game (which seems likely, since they're working on it), it would probably be Pac Man. However, as a concept, adding Pac Man to Smash Bros. isn't as exciting as Snake, Sonic, or Mega Man. While not as popular, I'd be interested to see Lloyd in the game because of what it could mean. His own game, Tales of Symphonia, has similar gameplay to the Smash Bros. games in that the A button uses basic attacks, and the B button uses specials, with the attack changing based on the directional input. However, the game also gives you the ability to change which special is assigned to each directional input, and if they could use Lloyd's inclusion to implement something similar in Smash (allowing players to change Mario's down-B to something useful, or changing Ganondorf's specials so they're more fitting to the character), I'd be glad to see him added.
-Bayonetta - I'm assuming she'd count as a Platinum Games character, as opposed to a Sega one - Sega doesn't use her in their crossovers, whereas Bayonetta's made cameo appearances in a bunch of Platinum Games, including the Wonderful 101, which Sega had nothing to do with. Her inclusion would work well to promote the Wii U-exclusive Bayonetta 2, and much like with Travis Touchdown, the franchise could benefit from a larger audience or better advertising.

Last edited:

Chico2099

Smash Apprentice
So I don't have any fancy graphics but here are the realistic newcomer choices that I want to see in the new ssb.
1.Midna/Wolf Link
2. Dixie Kong
3. Krystal
4. Isaac
5. Chrom
6. Dillon

Now these are more of a strech since they are 3rd party.
7. Geno
8. Bomberman

Floor

Floor | Defiant of Destiny
NNID
SerPete
3DS FC
1736-3913-7675
Empty Roster.png

Yellow Borders.
1. Fire Emblem character is Validar
2. Pokemon character is an Umbreon and Espeon combo
3. Aagron is mega aargon.

Red Border.
means I'll post a move set if either...
1. I feel like it
2. Someone requests it.

Jake the Dovahkiin

Smash Rookie
This is an update to my list I did over a year ago, page 2 #69 on this thread actually. Go see it, please

Princess Hilda (Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds)
Yuga (Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds)
Yin Yarn (Kirby's Epic Yarn)
Professor Layton
Phoenix Wright

D

Deleted member

Unrealistic Rosters? Here you go!

Notes:
  • Pichu and Chrorus Men can only be got from the Random Box.
  • Slippy has Fox's moveset exactly.
  • Ridley L. stands for Ridley Lombardi. He is a Falco clone :troll:
  • There were originally 2 Shulk icons.
  • Sonic missing is intentional.

Gaxel

Smash Ace

Thoughts? I wanted to add Micaiah but I didn't know how to remove... Maybe Chrom? I wanted to keep the roster size rational and the choices somewhat realistic too.

Rationale:
-Toad > Rosalina imo (more prominent, has an upcoming game, etc.)
-King Boo adds more villains
-Kamek introduces magic users and represents a 2nd Yoshi rep
-Yoshimitsu represents two bandai namco games (Soul Calibur and Tekken, this is the Tekken version however), he also has a personality that fits the game and he uses two swords to change up gameplay.
-Impa, plays like a mix of Sheik and Ike, replaces the boring Toon Link clone with a brand new character
-Skull Kid being another magic-user, representing Zelda.
-Ridley needs no explanation
-Anthony Higgs is unique being a heavy artillery sort of character as well going with the Other M theme, balances Metroid newcomers.
-Marx > Bandanna Dee (true Kirby villain, aerial character)
-Andy represents AW
-K. Rool needs no explanation
-Chrom being the main protagonist of the newest FE
-Aversa being another magic-user and a villain of the new FE as well as going with the female-centered theme.
-Hades represents villains of KI
-Alexandra Roivas represents Eternal Darkness, first horror game rep
-Feraligatr, my favorite starter, completes the first 3 gen starters and seems like he would fit in Smash.
-Sceptile, obvious reason.
-Clauss, represents the villains of the Mother series.
-Tom Nook > Villager (fact)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom