• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frown

poekmon
Granted, you get married and have three wonderful kids and live happily ever after. But at one point, you drop your sandwich on the floor.

I wish my life turned out extremely okay.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Granted. But everyone around you is DEAD T_T

Hey kids! How about an awkward, outwardly honest statement from me that couldn't be further from the truth?

I wish the girl I'm in love with wasn't so dense and could bloody see how I feel about her >_>

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
Granted. But everyone around you is DEAD T_T

Hey kids! How about an awkward, outwardly honest statement from me that couldn't be further from the truth?

I wish the girl I'm in love with wasn't so dense and could bloody see how I feel about her >_>
Granted, she commits suicude.

I wish that I knew where the ****'s my ****ing train.
(refrence?)

XACE-K

Smash Master
Granted, you get run over a train. ( I don't know the reference.)

I wish grandma didn't get runover by a reindeer.

I.T.P

Smash Ace
granted, she gets runover by a rhino

I wish I'd stop thinking about my Ex-Crush that didn't want me and only think about my girlfriend instead.

D

Deleted member

Granted.

A. If you mean a blender: I stick your brains in.
B. If you mean a music mixer: You can only mix "I Believe I Can Fly".

I wish I could tell "her" how I feel about her.

Frown

poekmon
Granted, you intend to say "You're a continous source of inspiration", but you start to stutter and say "You're a cont, a cont, you're... yo're a cont, CONT!" (Reference, anybody?)

I wish my MacBook wouldn't run out of batteries two minutes from now.

Frown

poekmon
Granted, your day ends with a truck in your face.

I wish I would get caught by the collar of an elephant and then be dragged down the street while I scream in pain, and that the elephant would then relieve himself upon me while everybody laughs at me, and that when I finally escape, I would fall down a hole and break all my legs, and cry for four days when I die of dehydration.

quatripain

Smash Journeyman
Granted, you intend to say "You're a continous source of inspiration", but you start to stutter and say "You're a cont, a cont, you're... yo're a cont, CONT!" (Reference, anybody?)
south park.
i wish i had a bazooka that couldnt kill my friends

XACE-K

Smash Master
south park.
i wish i had a bazooka that couldnt kill my friends
Granted, you go to jail for murder and when taking a shower in jail you drop the soap. After that...

Granted, your day ends with a truck in your face.

I wish I would get caught by the collar of an elephant and then be dragged down the street while I scream in pain, and that the elephant would then relieve himself upon me while everybody laughs at me, and that when I finally escape, I would fall down a hole and break all my legs, and cry for four days when I die of dehydration.
Granted but while you're almost dead your tears go into your mouth and you live because you finally drank something.

I wish quatripain remembered to make a wish.

D

Deleted member

Granted, she gives you AIDS.

I wish "Just Feel Better" was in Guitar Hero: Aerosmith. It's Santana featuring Steven Tyler.

D

Deleted member

Granted, murder while you sleep isn't a disease.

I wish "Just Feel Better" was in Guitar Hero: Aerosmith. It's Santana featuring Steven Tyler.

D

Deleted member

Granted, you're even more a noob.

You're supposed to corrupt this one, genius

D

Deleted member

Granted, but I'm still the better Baron.

I wish corruptions were impossible in this thread.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Granted, its in the mouth of the Ultimate Chimera.

I wish I had the courage to ask a girl out to the prom.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Granted, you're banned for wishing somehting that 30 other have wished for in this thread.

I wish for some lemonade that can kill me.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Granted, you mess up so bad that the whole series is over and all the previous episodes are taken down.

I also wish to make a guest appearance on WTF Pokemon but not mess up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom