• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Granted but I command it to destroy you because of your selflessness.

I wish for a wish in which the rhymes of time went swiftly and din't collect grime on their time travel through time, and that smash, could bash any game in a hash, and that Brawl could maul any haul in a stall inside a giant mall, that could call for a tall wall to fall upon a guy named paul and that when I rymed............... it didn't suck.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Granted but I command it to destroy you because of your selflessness.

I wish for a wish in which the rhymes of time went swiftly and din't collect grime on their time travel through time, and that smash, could bash any game in a hash, and that Brawl could maul any haul in a stall inside a giant mall, that could call for a tall wall to fall upon a guy named paul and that when I rymed............... it didn't suck.
Granted but before you wish it, someoe else does and adds that noone else wish it, and that noone else be affected by his wish.

I wish I had a 12 inch "piano player"

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Granted, but he would eventually find you and trap you inside an invisible box too. He continues his rampage until everyone in teh whole universed is stuck in invisible boxes.

I wish for a steak dinner.

D

Deleted member

Granted, but for every good thing you get, you get beaten half to death.

Ow.

I wish I was Ceiling Cat.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Granted but it explodes. Don't ask how.

I wish for the ability to make anything explode, including myself.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Granted and its a vending machine that distributes nothing but healthy snacks that will add on years to your life. How terrible!

I insert a penny for Frown's thoughts.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Done, I eat the health snack and become 124 years old in a second.

I wish I became 16 years old again.
Granted, but you travel back in time and have to relive everything that has happened since your 16th birthday.

I wish I was an excellent artist.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Granted but when you try to draw something, you get hit in the head by a boulder.

I wish for some milk that doesn't try to kill me.

D

Deleted member

Granted, but once you finish drinking it, you find yourself on an island in the middle of nowhere with an area of 9 square feet.

I wish "One" was an easier song.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Granted but evil elves steal it and rip it up whenever you do the homework no matter how many times for the rest of your life.

I wish I could live on the moon for 5 seconds.

S

sn1per13

Granted, there are no exams and you grow up to be a homeless, jobless, and unintelligent.

I wish I was the ruler of Earth.

D

Deleted member

Granted, but it gets killed by a bear holding a shark.

I wish "she" wouldn't mind going out with me.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Granted but you two go on a date and she hates it which causes her too dump you.

I wish there were better Wii games coming out in the future.

D

Deleted member

Granted, but Chuck Norris still hates you.:scared:

I wish there was a Jimi Hendrix song in Guitar Hero World Tour.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Granted, its $10 in foreign money that's from a country thats surrounded by fire breathing turtles.

I wish Mewtwo was my best friend.

WindyKitt

Smash Rookie
Granted, but you then become so obsessed with showing people your Pokemon that you eventually start showing them to poles and you're put in a psych ward for the rest of your pitiful existence.

I wish, I wish I was a fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom