• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Why the Wii-U version will be the KEY!

HugoBoss

Smash Journeyman
Different case, isn't Super Smash Bros.

People have said this a hundred times now. All you've been doing is repeating their flawed argument. Just take a quick glance across the topic before you say something.
That's a flawed argument as well. Other Nintendo franchises can't take notes from each other especially when it will be beneficial?(And they have before)
Just saying "It's not Pokemon" isn't a concrete argument.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
That's a flawed argument as well. Other Nintendo franchises can't take notes from each other especially when it will be beneficial?(And they have before)
It's obvious by now he doesn't have a strong argument after Sakurai already ignored his previous ideas and changed it up.

There is none. He created a form of online DLC to improve the game from the box, something he loathes doing. But he also blatantly knows that improvements are not bad as long as they're free. If anything, free dlc is what should be expected, like he already did.

He took an alt and gave her a slot due to the fact she has a new moveset(even if it's barely different, that's more than enough). He uses the term Character Variation and Alternate Costume interchangeably. Those exact phrases are key. He never used Character in the same context as being an Alt at all. Sakurai is well aware of the difference here. A better and more accurate way to explain how he determines things is this;

Character = Moveset. This is Lucina.
Alternate Costume = Character Variation(but not a new moveset or slot). This is Alph.
Character Reference = Costume. This is the Daisy-based costume.

And sometimes he goes lower than the normal reference. Marth has a costume that gives him Roy's clothes, but not hair color. And that's it. Even the Daisy costume is pretty much Daisy with Peach's regular model.

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
A lot of people are referencing the NeoGAF leak for this kind of subject. IF the NeoGAF leak is true, then that would boost both version's sales for a bit. IMO, Nintendo should make it so that you can only link a certain number of 3DS's to one Wii U or something similar where you actually have to be near a Wii U so people cant just be selling codes to unlock the Big 3.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
No, money-grubbing isn't Sakurai's style. And individual pokemon, which can be all accessed on the same system and even be bargained for online, mind you, are much smaller in the grande scheme of things. At worst you'll need to choose between two favorites, but again, online trading helps migate it.

It's obvious by now he doesn't have a strong argument after Sakurai already ignored his previous ideas and changed it up.

There is none. He created a form of online DLC to improve the game from the box, something he loathes doing. But he also blatantly knows that improvements are not bad as long as they're free. If anything, free dlc is what should be expected, like he already did.

He took an alt and gave her a slot due to the fact she has a new moveset(even if it's barely different, that's more than enough). He uses the term Character Variation and Alternate Costume interchangeably. Those exact phrases are key. He never used Character in the same context as being an Alt at all. Sakurai is well aware of the difference here. A better and more accurate way to explain how he determines things is this;

Character = Moveset. This is Lucina.
Alternate Costume = Character Variation(but not a new moveset or slot). This is Alph.
Character Reference = Costume. This is the Daisy-based costume.

And sometimes he goes lower than the normal reference. Marth has a costume that gives him Roy's clothes, but not hair color. And that's it. Even the Daisy costume is pretty much Daisy with Peach's regular model.
You're just salty I pulled the semantics argument after you did.

Anyway, you can't prove Sakurai changed his mind.

A form? Aha, you just admitted you were arguing semantics. Just cut the garbage and admit DLC and patches are different instead of being obtuse to defend your argument.

She was supposed to be playable from the start, as a costume, and that's that. We even have evidence to Sakurai considering the clones from the start. Remember the picture with all the figures posed? Dark Pit was there, and at the beginning of development nonetheless. Looks like Sakurai had plans to clone those guys from the start. Why not just put them in first? They were filler. Sakurai never changed his mind because he was never decided in the first place.

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
Different case, isn't Super Smash Bros.

People have said this a hundred times now. All you've been doing is repeating their flawed argument. Just take a quick glance across the topic before you say something.
I'd agree with you, if they weren't advertising the 3ds and WiiU versions as a pair. Kinda like another franchise.

Gawain

Smash Lord
NNID
Gawain
3DS FC
5069-4113-9796
I really don't see the aversion to this. It's been a staple of Nintendo's marketing in the past and it was very successful.

Also, I don't know why people keep bringing up Sakurai's quote about "the same characters" in both versions. First of all, it doesn't break that rule by having connectivity unlocks; they both still have the same characters, they both can't unlock them until you connect. And second of all, Sakurai goes back on his word all the time.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I really don't see the aversion to this. It's been a staple of Nintendo's marketing in the past and it was very successful.

Also, I don't know why people keep bringing up Sakurai's quote about "the same characters" in both versions. First of all, it doesn't break that rule by having connectivity unlocks; they both still have the same characters, they both can't unlock them until you connect. And second of all, Sakurai goes back on his word all the time.
Exactly. I don't know why people can't accept he does this. He went back on dlc, alt rules, his words on Villager(he actually said two things about the character; That he wouldn't make sense as a fighter and the characters in Brawl were higher priority. Now look at the Brawl cuts. Villager is now higher priority. He blatantly changed his mind).

Gawain

Smash Lord
NNID
Gawain
3DS FC
5069-4113-9796
Exactly. I don't know why people can't accept he does this. He went back on dlc, alt rules, his words on Villager(he actually said two things about the character; That he wouldn't make sense as a fighter and the characters in Brawl were higher priority. Now look at the Brawl cuts. Villager is now higher priority. He blatantly changed his mind).
Well not even across games. He said he wasn't going to have alternate character costumes in Smash 4. In fact he said this at the same time that he made the comment about cross-system characters. And now look, we have them all over the place. Lucina's entire color palette is representative of a bunch of different characters, and some of them like Olimar even have costumes complete with name changes. People need to realize that you gotta take what he says with a grain of salt. Is he in charge of the project? Yeah, but guess who's funding it and guess who owns the ip? What he says isn't always reflective of the final product.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well not even across games. He said he wasn't going to have alternate character costumes in Smash 4. In fact he said this at the same time that he made the comment about cross-system characters. And now look, we have them all over the place. Lucina's entire color palette is representative of a bunch of different characters, and some of them like Olimar even have costumes complete with name changes. People need to realize that you gotta take what he says with a grain of salt. Is he in charge of the project? Yeah, but guess who's funding it and guess who owns the ip? What he says isn't always reflective of the final product.
Well, color schemes aren't alternate costumes. Things like Alph/Roy/Wendy are alts. He's been doing recolors based upon characters in each game. The first game had a Wario palette for Mario, etc.

And exactly. It's not always him changing his mind, sometimes other companies are at fault, respectively.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
People are willing to buy DLC for Street fighter,Mortal kombat, and tekken but when it comes to smash.O NO THAT WON"T WORK or NINTENDO WOULDN'T DO THAT.

Logic people.Logic

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
I'd agree with you, if they weren't advertising the 3ds and WiiU versions as a pair. Kinda like another franchise.
And yet Sakurai keeps saying they're entirely separate besides transfering moves...

Gamefeak isn't Nintendo. There's a Pokemon spin-off on a Sega system, even.

Like when? Villager? No, he still thinks he's too peaceful, but he had a high demand. Miis were for the random Miiverse requests.

It goes back on the word that he wouldn't show bias to either.

Nope, he didn't change his mind on DLC. He was talking about hiding content behind a price barrier. A patch isn't a price barrier. Why can't you see that?

You didn't even reply to what I said about what he thought about the clones. You're actively hurting your argument there by not solving the big contradiction.

He didn't change his mind, he saw the AC character requests and put him in because of it.

PT and the ICs had to be cut for gameplay reasons, and Lucas and Wolf were clones with a more then significant amount of hate. He did not say Villager was lower priority then those specific characters.

Didn't say that. He talked about certain characters in specific, but none of the ones that actually are alts.

People are willing to buy DLC for Street fighter,Mortal kombat, and tekken but when it comes to smash.O NO THAT WON"T WORK or NINTENDO WOULDN'T DO THAT.

Logic people.Logic
Sakurai actively hates DLC, and nobody has the guts to do something like this behind Sakurai's back. Not characters, anyway.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Hey, let's actually quote Sakurai on something; "I'm not opposed to DLCs on principle. I really liked the Fallout 3 DLCs for example."

He is not a hater of DLC. He just isn't a fan of the paid kind. Imagine that. :smirk:

Last edited:

bigbro2233

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I can imagine a very small amount characters being unlockable on the Wii U, and turning out to be DLC on the 3DS (Either free or for a few US dollars). Let's just hope that's the case.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Hey, let's actually quote Sakurai on something; "I'm not opposed to DLCs on principle. I really liked the Fallout 3 DLCs for example."

He is not a hater of DLC. He just isn't a fan of the paid kind. Imagine that. :smirk:
Just something the bigwigs told him to say. Pretty sure he'll say one little thing to keep peace.

Gonna need a source on the first one and any reason to believe the latter.
Whoops, didn't see the post. I'll be back to you on that.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
One side of the argument: It's not Pokemon.
The other side of the argument: It's the same Nintendo that created Pokemon.
...GameFreak created Pokemon. It was probably their decision to make separate versions with exclusives. Nobody knows who did that.

Sakurai made exclusive content per version anyway, so it's just the "exact playable characters" he wants the same in both versions. No matter what.

LastMinuteWarrior

Smash Rookie
Honestly..I don't understand why people find it outside of the realm of possibility that an extra set of characters will be available for unlock along with the release of the Wii-U version. These characters WOULD NOT be exclusive to the Wii-U, so please for the love of god stop using the argument about the rosters being the same. They would be.

The way I see it..these characters would be unlocked either on star-up (initially available), or through a game mode only on the Wii-U version. After sometime (either a few days to 2 weeks I would guess) after people have unlocked them, the fear off blowing spoilers would be significantly diminished and these characters would be available for download as DLC. If not DLC first, then simply Wii-U connectivity and transferring the character data. Obviously, any copy of the Wii-U version will work..so if you don't have a Wii-U, all you have to do is find someone who has the characters and lets you connect to their Wii-U and get it from them. I wouldn't be surprised if they expect you to do it that way AT FIRST, and then eventually just release the content as DLC.

For all of you rambling about Sakurai being against DLC, learn to google.
"Sakurai on how Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS came to be, not opposed to DLC, patching, why Villager/Trainer are in, more" i cant post links so throw that in google

Furthermore, for the people who want to argue that Nintendo wont force people to buy both/people cant afford both so it isn't fair....just calm down and continue reading. First, keep in mind that the 3DS version is already out..2-4 months before the release of the Wii-U version. There are likely many reasons for this, one of them being a nod to the fact that the system is cheaper (the 3ds and game together is cheaper than a WIi-U system alone). Regardless of what Sakurai and others might say, everyone understands consciously or not that the Wii-U version is the "main" version off the two. If people are home or at tournaments, or simply have the in the moment choice of playing Smash on either a 3ds or Wii-U, the Wii-U version will be picked nearly every time (if you want to refute that, go ahead but realize you're the hard minority). I am convinced the 3ds copy of the game is a sort of...version 1.0 appetizer as we wait for the main course come winter. $40 for the game isn't going to burn a hole in anyone's pocket, and additionally if you don't have a 3ds and can't wait for the Wii-U version to come out, you can get the two together for $200 give or take..roughly half the price of getting a wii-u and smash together (doing it the other way around).
Second, I say main in quotes because, in essence, the games are equal. They will offer the same characters, same mechanics and items, ability for online play, and game change/feature updates. So yes, they are equal. However, the games are paternal twins. They share the same DNA, but they are presented differently from eachother..and the Wii-U version is the older brother. We already know FOR FACT the the Wii-U version will have more game modes (or modes the 3ds doesn't offfer) as well as completely different stages. People overlook this..especially the stages and they are extremely important to look at. Take a look

"super smash bros 3ds stages mariowiki" throw into google

What you will hopefully notice is of the FEWER stages known to be on the Wii-U, many of the are actually designed as a competitive arena, where as the 3ds stages have a much more casual appeal (many scrollers, walk-offs, etc). Now, I'm not saying that all of the 3ds stages are casual/unusable..no. There are definitely stages that can be used in a competitive way. However the large majority of stages (both old included and newly designed) are very rng based or scrolly or have no bottoms. I don't know the details of each stage known so far on the WIi-U, but you can check out the link and see for yourself that most of the arenas have a much more neutral design, offering flat ground, with platfforms, and area to die from the top, sides and bottom. The obvious reason is that the Wii-U version wants to offer a more competitve-esk feel to it. Or rather, to have the ability to be played more competitively and have a players individual skill the opportunity to shine. Nintendo and Sakurai understand that players want and should have the opportunity to take the game about as far as they want it. Maybe the game won't have the skill ceiling of melee, but the main factors that make up the meta were unintended and simply clever abuse of buggy game mechanics. I'm certain Sakurai wants to develop the game such that skill can still be earned and respected within the use of the intended mechanics of the game. Much like the early days of Ken when he was winning tourny's without even knowing how to wavedash. My point is, the console has, and for the time being, will always be THE way to play competitively. Not only with smash, but other fighters too. (see gamecube controller release for wii-u too..if that's not a nod then I don't know what is).

SO, so far we have 1)the 3ds is cheaper and more accessible 2) the wii-u version offers more things and is more competitively grounded

Third, Nintendo wants people to own Wii-U's. I mean..thats the end goal right? To sell systems and get you playing games on them. It's not really fair to make customers spend nearly $600 just to play smash (buying both systems and both copies). That's why they offer you the alternative of having a cheaper version on the 3ds, which is good enough for many players and casuals and children, or having a more expensive copy on the Wii-U, which will be the desire of everyone who truly supports, cares, and enjoys the series among those who already own Wii-U's. That's also why it makes sense to separate the releases of the two games. If they were released simultaneously, people would be far, far more likely to only pick up 1 copy of the game depending on what system they have, especially when the connectivity doesn't really offer much at the moment. Splitting the releases offers Nintendo a lot as far as added revenue for doing nothing on their end. By splitting the releases, thos who have Wii-U's will likely buy/have bought already 3ds's just to play the game..not only spending an extra $40 for a not as good version of the game but also spending upwards of $150 on a 3ds to fill the void for a few months. Now these cases might not be the majority of players, but it certainly does pertain to a few. The main goal is to get people to buy the 3ds game now who don't have Wii-U's..play it, enjoy it, and get hyped with the Wii-U version comes so they spend an extra boatload of cash. The best way to milk the money is to separate the releases. There's no denying it.
Knowing this, it makes complete and total sense that Nintendo needs/is making Sakurai do SOMETHING to hype the Wii-U release of the game. Personally, a soundtrack mode and a few different stages isn't enough for me to be willing to shell out 400 for a Wii-U and the game to play it often enough to warrant buying the system and getting good. Especially when games like Project M exist that have a deep meta and updates and a dev team that listens well. It would be much more in my favor to spend half the money, buy a 3ds and smash 4, and leave it at that.

So how are they going to build hype? I would say the easiest way is to provide more fan service..and how better to do it than in the form of more characters? Which brings me to point 4.
Everyone has seen the character select screen on the 3ds *** version of the game either through pics or twitch stream. With the full grid design, it's clear that there could fit 5 more character portraits to make 6 rows of 9 and completely fill the screen. Now obviously 5 characters is a lot to add, But speaking STRICTLY from a symmetry standpoint, it makes no sense to me that they would choose to adopt that particular style select screen and leave it so open towards the end (especially the 2nd to last row). If this was the max number of characters and whats done is done, it's designed with bad taste. And with the sleek appearance of the simple menus, it doesn't make sense.
Furthermore, part of the fun of the other modes is the fact that you needed to do them in order to unlock more characters. That's part of the fun. If the Wii-U verson is going to have different modes, including ones with boss battles..why they hell am I going to play it if not to unlock something? Simply for collecting more trophies? I certainly hope no one would spend 400 just to grab an extra 50 character trophies. So in that respect, new modes doesn't guarantee new characters, but it certainly makes playing the modes 10x more compelling. And they know this.
Another thing..Sakurai and Nintendo know how badly players want certain characters to be in the game. In the interview link above, Sakurai stated he wants to put the maximum content for the players (when asked about new characters). He also stated that he had already collected the data on what people wanted, which likely came from around 2010-2012. Polls will show you the top 5 most requested new characters during that time period..and all are missing from the current roster (except Megaman!!). Issac (golden sun), Ridly (metroid), and King K. Rool (donkey kong). Ridly is obviously in the game in some shape or form, but no one really knows how for certain. I'm not going to try and speculate who the characters being added in are, but I would think that it would likely be at least one of these 3.

TLDR: DLC is a viable possibility and new characters unlocked with the Wii-U release are not guaranteed, but are likely.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Just a quick question

Are you guys saying its impossible for sakurai to add 4 more for the wii u version and a patch for the 3ds version with the 4 characters on the same day? I mean that would still obey the rule of no exclusive characters

Ganreizu

Smash Ace
How else are the two systems supposed to connect? For which purpose?

Transferring loot? Mii characters? Cross-platform fighting?

This theory is certainly a possibility. I hope we find out about this on the Treehouse stream.
Why would it not be all of the above (and more)?

LastMinuteWarrior

Smash Rookie
There is no cross-platfrom fighting. It's already been stated way back when. You can however use the 3ds as a controller for the Wii-U version

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Just a quick question

Are you guys saying its impossible for sakurai to add 4 more for the wii u version and a patch for the 3ds version with the 4 characters on the same day? I mean that would still obey the rule of no exclusive characters
Anybody who is is being ridiculous. It's quite possible to happen. If not fairly likely at this point.

Also, he can just make a spot for "DLC characters" to choose like the Mii Fighters are set up as. In reality, the CSS is useless in determining any DLC characters. The order is odd in itself, and Sakurai can absolutely change the ordering in any way he wishes just to add more as well.

ChainsOfDusk

Smash Cadet
It could be that the characters are already hidden within the 3DS game, just waiting to be unlocked by the wiiu
THANK GOD SOMEONE GETS IT!

Honestly I facepalm every time I see someone immediately jump to the conclusion that having more character options on the Wii U equates to requiring DLC and therefore "against the same roster principle". I honestly believe what you have stated is what will happen, because it would be the absolute sure-fire way to create incentive for purchasing and owning a Wii U.

Would I dish out cash for the Wii U just to get SSB with additional characters that I'd find appealing, despite having the other new gen consoles? Damn straight I would, gimme gimme!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
THANK GOD SOMEONE GETS IT!

Honestly I facepalm every time I see someone immediately jump to the conclusion that having more character options on the Wii U equates to requiring DLC and therefore "against the same roster principle". I honestly believe what you have stated is what will happen, because it would be the absolute sure-fire way to create incentive for purchasing and owning a Wii U.

Would I dish out cash for the Wii U just to get SSB with additional characters that I'd find appealing, despite having the other new gen consoles? Damn straight I would, gimme gimme!
The key thing is that if you don't own both versions, you can also download DLC for the extras too. Having both options is smart overall as it guarantees everybody gets it. He could set the DLC so the entire list of characters costs 20 dollars(the difference of cash between both versions on American shores) and adjust it for each region respectively. Or make it free. Keep in mind paying 20 dollars for everyone else is cheaper than buying the Wii U and Smash Wii U combined. So it'd be easy to do. Or they'd be free. Whichever he finds most reasonable(I'm thinking Free due to Sakurai not liking paid DLC, but eh).

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
...GameFreak created Pokemon. It was probably their decision to make separate versions with exclusives. Nobody knows who did that.

Sakurai made exclusive content per version anyway, so it's just the "exact playable characters" he wants the same in both versions. No matter what.
What I find stupid is that you'll listen to one thing he said in the article and not the other. Why is "exact playable characters" any more valid then "no bias to players with both?"

Trigger123

Smash Journeyman
So for the linking to happen the smash bros for wii u would have to come out right? How would that even work with the transferring characters.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
So for the linking to happen the smash bros for wii u would have to come out right? How would that even work with the transferring characters.
You can link the 3DS with the Wii U. It even has a "link" button on the menu. You press that, boom, done. We don't know how you'll unlock the rest, though. Connecting both could unlock a set of characters for both versions. But details are unknown.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
You can link the 3DS with the Wii U. It even has a "link" button on the menu. You press that, boom, done. We don't know how you'll unlock the rest, though. Connecting both could unlock a set of characters for both versions. But details are unknown.
Or it could unlock nothing at all, which would make sense with what Sakurai said.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Fun Fact of the day:
It was Shigeru Miyamoto's idea to lock pokemon within both games unless you buy both versions and trade em.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shigeru_Miyamoto

MIYAMOTO INVENTED ON DISC DLC
Huh, interesting. He also was the first to suggest Pac-Man get into Smash. Sakurai didn't put him in Brawl due to the fact he couldn't think of a moveset for him.

This just more supports the theory of locked on-disc content till you combine both. Miyamoto was at fault. Not Sakurai. XD

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Huh, interesting. He also was the first to suggest Pac-Man get into Smash. Sakurai didn't put him in Brawl due to the fact he couldn't think of a moveset for him.

This just more supports the theory of locked on-disc content till you combine both. Miyamoto was at fault. Not Sakurai. XD
I don't see how this supports your theory at all. All this means is that it wasn't GF's idea to divide the Pokemon. In fact, it hurts your argument because it's a known fact that Sakurai and Miamoto don't get along. Miamoto can't stand the idea of custom controls, for example.

LastMinuteWarrior

Smash Rookie
All he's suggesting is that even as far back as Pokemon red and blue, dual-type releases from nintendo have had content unlocked via connectivity between devices. Additionally it also shows that if Miamoto suggests something...it's definitely a possibility that it will happen

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
All he's suggesting is that even as far back as Pokemon red and blue, dual-type releases from nintendo have had content unlocked via connectivity between devices. Additionally it also shows that if Miamoto suggests something...it's definitely a possibility that it will happen
Not that the two would even talk to each other, from the sound of it. Miamoto doesn't give imput on SSB.

LastMinuteWarrior

Smash Rookie
Nintendo is a business, & Miamoto is a business man. Like it or not, it would be an enormous mistake to not invest even a sliver of his time to make sure that the games released on the systems (especially one of THE BIGGEST franchise titles they have) isn't up to his standards or is in some way influenced by him. Regardless if he gets along with Sakurai or not, he's still the boss and as such gets some strong push and influence over what he will do. People have to work with people they don't like all the time in order to make great things..it's just a ffact of life.
Sakurai is the game creator and creative designer. Sakurai can decide what goes in and out, and how it plays. But if Miamoto says hold some characters back so we can boost sales and sell twice as many copies....you better believe Sakurai is gonna have to do it.

the8thark

Smash Lord
I think requiring the 3DS for characters in the WiiU version is just so wrong. I don't want to pay $200+ for a 3DS and SSB on 3DS just to have all the WiiU characters.

tomvoxx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thighland529
Switch FC
SW-1258-1614-8509
Top Bottom