• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is Lucas low tier???

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
back on topic....i hate tiers no character is better than any other its all based on matchups and,how many players of that character pwn, i think that every character is the same, even god tiers like MK and bottoms like captain falcon (ew) so if anyone is willing to either make some one feel bad cuz theyre characters 'bad' or 'cheap' THEY are the ones who dont realise that it is just a GAME, made for fun purposes and not for pointless things such as tiers, there are bad MKs and godly captain falcons (gag). skill is the point. there.
You're a ****ing scrub, like you are seriously ********. Sure I could beat every character you have with C. Falcon but that doesn't make C. Falcon the same as MK. No matter how good I get with C. Falcon, I'm not going to beat the really good MK's out there. If you're denying that, then you're a ****ing *******.

lil cj

Smash Lord
back on topic....i hate tiers no character is better than any other its all based on matchups and,how many players of that character pwn, i think that every character is the same, even god tiers like MK and bottoms like captain falcon (ew) so if anyone is willing to either make some one feel bad cuz theyre characters 'bad' or 'cheap' THEY are the ones who dont realise that it is just a GAME, made for fun purposes and not for pointless things such as tiers, there are bad MKs and godly captain falcons (gag). skill is the point. there.
Your absolutely right...it is all about skill
but....the characters r not equal at all
Some hav more flaws than others
Some hav great priority...some dont
Some hav good approaches...some dont
Some hav more bad match ups than others
While others hav good recovery and more ATs
Some hav speed while others have power or very versatile
All the different characters with all their strengths and weaknesses make them very diverse
And thats why Super Smash Bros. is such a fun game to play

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
It wasn't a problem for me... I hated Tifa... but honestly, I don't really remember anything from that game cause I was so young when I played it... but I know I didn't use Tifa... I think... unless you had to... lol...

Jarun

Smash Cadet
You're a ****ing scrub, like you are seriously ********. Sure I could beat every character you have with C. Falcon but that doesn't make C. Falcon the same as MK. No matter how good I get with C. Falcon, I'm not going to beat the really good MK's out there. If you're denying that, then you're a ****ing *******.
... okay...

themrskills

Smash Apprentice
Look how meta knight has creeped into our lives and infested our nightmares. Where once smashboards was peaceful and cooperative, the meta knight spawn has corrupted us all.... seriously though, there are characters with way more advantages than others.

Top Bottom