• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why did you pick your avatar

REØ

Smash Lord
I chose this avatar because I haven't seen anyone post with the same avatar, I always like using avatars that people don't use, it makes me feel sort of unique. :D

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Because I couldn't put my Zero Beat pimp.
For the time being, stare at Zero's victory with his badass Mercedez CLK-GTR. *****es recognize. Hoes ain't ready, I run these streets!:mad:

JFox

Smash Hero
I used a lot of different avatars before this one. But when I stumbled on this one, I really like it. Its sorta unique. When brawl came out, I switched it for a little while, but then had to go back. This IS the JFox avatar, thats really the only reason. Its like if you saw Husband with anything but his cow avatar, you just wouldn't see him as Husband. Its sorta like that.

De_Le_Chozo

Smash Apprentice
where all bedlam breaks loose! either that or the
Because I might get drafted one day, and it might get me on a Canadian's good side. Also, I think there was a Samus one, but too many people would choose that!
I chose this avatar because I haven't seen anyone post with the same avatar, I always like using avatars that people don't use, it makes me feel sort of unique. :D
Not to, you know, ruin your vibe or anything, but I think I've seen someone called MewtwoMaster2002 with it. Time for avatar-sleuthing?

EDIT: I checked his/her avatar. It's not Mewtwo anymore, so your originality remains (that I know of)!

jaej

Smash Journeyman
mine is cloud, pretty typical, but ff7 advent was just so ****ing awesome that i couldnt resist

*Firefly*

Smash Journeyman
I didnt like advent children that much, it was a disappointment to me after playing the game for so long and beating it multiple times. I guess its just me but the animation for Barret was lame-***, he didnt look as cool as he did in FF VII

jaej

Smash Journeyman
yeah i guess the story was pretty weak but the animation was fantastic and the fights were really done well. i liked it though

Top Bottom