• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why did you pick your avatar

FireKP1

Smash Lord
I chose this avatar of a girl who I think her name is Torre or something like that. Since she's pretty cute and while I like Jigglypuff I wanted to switch avatars.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Perhaps, it has something to do with me liking Ganondorf...

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
my first one was falco, chose it cuz i liked playing falco
second was bart, cuz simpsons are my favorite show
third was megaman, and its an awesome game
current is dr mario becuase its a fun game (Not the best) but i wanted to change my avatar for kicks

xianfeng

Smash Hero
I changed mine and it has mr game and watch and I think it's cool and falcoX were did you get your dr mario avatar from it looks cool i want it.

M3ca

Smash Apprentice
used to be interested in warhammer. so i like space marines. simple enough?

i was wondering if the incentive for more avatar selections encourages people to spam the forums.

GaNoNdOrFgUrL

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2853-0620-9258
well....Lu Lu is my absolute favorite FFX character so i picked her...if i saw a Ganondorf one i would have picked it.....and there is one now but.....im just too lazy. besides, I like my Lu Lu avatar....:)

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I used this on my writing forum after I got lucky and won emerald membership I decided to have it here as well. I made my sig to match it.

Gate Everest

Banned via Administration
Because my avatar looks so cute and condescending. You can just tell he's saying 'gg no johns ^_^'...

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
xianfeng said:
I changed mine and it has mr game and watch and I think it's cool and falcoX were did you get your dr mario avatar from it looks cool i want it.
my avatar is cool, and im cool, so thats why i got it. but seriously i think the more you post the more pages of available avatars there are. i currently have 10 pages of avatars in which to choose from :)

FireKP1

Smash Lord
falcoX said:
my avatar is cool, and im cool, so thats why i got it. but seriously i think the more you post the more pages of available avatars there are. i currently have 10 pages of avatars in which to choose from :)
Considering what you said FalcoX I checked my User CP and found 9 pages of avatars total, with new ones. So I switched to this Fire Face guy since fire is my {Diffuclt to describe}.

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
I made my avatar. The dragon was originally drawn by someone called UNI. I saved this dragon onto my computer years ago. I photoshopped it to make it look even cooler. It's such an awesome dragon!

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Cause Ice Climbers rock my socks. I don't even play as them, they're just so amazingly awesome that I gave in.

Devilkoopa

Smash Lord
Cause No one uses this...and i like Warhammer 40k a littlebit. Also, it's a nice contrast of reds and blues. That and im trying to stray away from the Nintendo fanboy look

smashbros_777

Smash Journeyman
fox is the best thats why i think all you can agree on that. im thinking about changing it to mario soon cuz i play with him too much now.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
I chose this because I thought Full Metal Alchemist was the most badass anime at the time. Chose Ed since he is cool. I would have changed my avatar long ago but then I wouldn't be able to keep my avatar, therefor I wouldn't be unique from the others on this forum. :)

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I picked mine because the book rocked. I hated the movie, but hey, it wasn't a picture book.

Top Bottom