• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Tyler? 4 ROAD TO WHOBO(featuring P:M)

Nkguy01

Smash Apprentice
Why didn't Espy enter singles?? His sonic is awesome. Did he enter as Brawlman? lol

Also, if Sethlon entered pm as Marth, I'm curious to see how Awestin handled the matchup. Hopefully vids soon. :happysheep:

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
1: Denti ($81.60) :olimar: - I'm glad I didn't have to play your Olimar. You're one player I'm definitely not prepared for, maybe in the near future. Really nice money match though near the end of the night though, it was a lot of fun.
2: Infinity ($37.40) :metaknight: - What a set! I'm salty I lost, but I'm glad we got to play. Probably the hardest meta knight I've fought. You better brush up on your pika knowledge, I won't let that happen again.
3: Brawlman1000 ($23.80) :sonic: - Ohhhhhh man. That ending on our second set. I'm salty, but I also played really well both sets (5:30 until you took my first stock game 1....poor sonic), and you're gonna have to step up your game. Hope we have another local soon.
4: Gunner ($13.60) :pikachu2: :metaknight: :zerosuitsamus: - Salty. But I gained a lot of XP this tournament. Can't wait for the next TX tournament.
5: Labernash ($6.80) :diddy: - YOU ****ING ROCK. I'm glad we got partnered together in waesada. And those few project M matches I turned into a god for LOL. What a blast. P.S. I'm 95% sure it was monkey hump -> footstool -> barrel. Sick ****ing 3 stock.
5: Okuser ($6.80) :metaknight: - You suck stop losing to ****y mid tiers, learn more matchups.
7: rave :ike: :lucario: - I think we played in normal doubles? We should try to get a few more friendlies in next time. GGs.
7: Cosmo :pikachu2: - Your pikachu really impressed me. I hope you continue to come out to tournaments. You are MUCH better than I was my first tournament...
9: Rahzamel :sheilda: - Sorry about that awful chaingrab o.O. Try Zelda next time?
9: icecream :metaknight: - Don't think we played, but nice SD bro. 10/10 Would laugh my ass off again.
9: minifox :olimar: - HA. Didn't have to play you in the crew battle. Keep you dirty olimar paws off my pikachu.
9: ShoeS :olimar: - NICE OLI DITTO. I'm so glad that happened. Glad the rest of shreveport could make it out!
13: psychoace :metaknight: :falcon: - Falcon vs pit looked fun. I don't think we played, but we should've!
13: Tawko :snake: - We didn't play, but I would've just chain grabbed you, so maybe it was for the better...
13: Limbo :metaknight: - I don't think I got to see you play too much. At least we got some doubles in. You should try to come to more tournaments!
13: Lun4 :toonlink: - We didn't play, but we should've.
17: Raze :metaknight: :pit: - Really glad shreveport made it. Keep coming to tournaments!

I probably have more to say, but these shoutouts will do for now. I had a lot of fun and learned a lot. I was playing smash for almost 12 hours straight! Great tournament, fun day. Can't wait for the rest of the circuit.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
I think we played round 1 gunner. I kept falling into fcfsmash. .e and psy really need to work on our pika match up. Also on our dubs strategies. Ggs. We will win the next crew battle.

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
1: Denti ($81.60) :olimar: - ggs it's probably better you didnt use Oli against me haha. Gj getting 1st for sure
2: Infinity ($37.40) :metaknight: - We never played, mainly because I didnt want to lose $10 haha but we should get some dittos in next time definitely.
3: Brawlman1000 ($23.80) :sonic: - Glad we finally got to play, unreal Marth can't wait to get some more matches in.
4: Gunner ($13.60) :pikachu2::metaknight::zerosuitsamus: - Worst luck ever lol. At least we beat Tyler, learn Olimar though my god xD
5: Labernash ($6.80) :diddy: - I was shocked man, amazing improvement. ggs you're so loud lmao, or maybe im just too chill :)
5: Okuser ($6.80) :metaknight: - ggs nice dsmash>dsmash>dsmash combos xD hope you start making more tourneys again man.
7: rave :ike::lucario: - ggs Ike can get so hype haha, but good set in crews too, I barely brought it back.
7: Cosmo :pikachu2: - 1st tourney? NO WAY you're crazy fast and you seemed to be making good reads too, sorry i declined a MM, cant wait to play again :D
9: icecream :metaknight: - :/
9: minifox :olimar: - We did work in dubz, you've improved too. Amazing job keeping your cool after all those jank edgehogs game 1, you never lost hope and ended up knocking me out I was bummed but really impressed haha. Scandalous Breakfast will come back even stronger next time for sure.
9: ShoeS :olimar: - Mister Hand is pleased.
13: psychoace :metaknight::falcon: - ggs wish we could have played more, I'd have been more than willing to critique or whatever :D
13: Tawko :snake: - We should play at a tourney one of these days xD you bring some hype i know.
13: Limbo :metaknight: - YOU ARE BAD QUIT THIS GAME.
13: Lun4 :toonlink: - Nice shirt :3
17: Raze :metaknight::pit: - YOU ARE WORSE QUIT THIS GAME.

:diddy: - I hate you...so much...
ALSM - you didn't enter singles? hmm, well ggs in dubz, you're always on point and keep your cool.
*Tyler does something hype* Xeven - Tyler sucks! xD
Disqo - I am better than Icecream, I guess that'll just be our little secret haha. Good coaching btw. Was this your last tourney?! Man we should have played.
Tyler - WHO THE F*** ARE YOU???

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Limbo, I like playing my ike vs your mk. Dose mad dtilts. Rahzalgool knows what I'm talking about. And apparently zachattak did too since he was watching my fight vs him.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
@limbo STAY SALTY YA WIICHUCK ************

No but for real tho you should have won that set. Hopefully, it won't be that close again.
I had a cold, TO fatigue, and took NyQuil yesterday morning before the tourney(not realizing it was NyQuil thought it was normal cough syrup.)
You're not better than me. I'll do as many MM's and tourneys as it takes to prove it :D
You can be better than me, it wouldn't take long for you to be at ALL. But you're just not right now.

@raze its cool cause I don't really know that MU. I can MM you with puff if you'd like I love her she is my sunshine.

@gunner your shoutouts make me do upside down smiles.

D

Deleted member

Ice cream, I want to do that thing at rev 12 where I triple shine spiked you
I WANT TO MAKE YOU CRY

Labernash

Smash Lord
@gunner thanks man! :) Dude your Marth bodied me haha I was like "YOU NEVER PLAYED THIS BEFORE?!" So fun! And ohhh! Hump makes more sense, and I like it better anyways!

@Limbo thanks man! Diddy is taking me places!!! :D Yeah haha, I'm loud and obnoxious but I'm just havin fun!

Darkgun

Smash Journeyman
Dah, my bud and I had to bolt right after we signed up for P:M singles due to some family matter on his side, so no tourney play for us. And blasted if I didn't only stumble cross the tags of Bomb and McBad, so forgive me as I failed to get anyone's names. Regardless, to the four folks we got some friendlies with in Project M on that teeny-tiny CRT (smallest TV I've ever played Smash Bros on :p), thanks for the awesome matches, both singles and doubles (and oh boy was doubles an eye-opener), thanks kindly! And thanks for TOing the tourney, Icecream. Learned quite a bit (for example: CC = good*. For example, see Jiggly's utilt. *For counterexample, see Peach's Dsmash.) and I hope to get on out to the next Who's Tyler event!

Also, I'm thinkin' next time the whole S-Ville crew is at a tourney we may have to see about trying out a crew battle.... 6 vs 2, four stocks apiece? We got this.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
You are all welcome back to Tyler! Except for Dayton. They never show.

And kprime, thanks! I'll have to practice it a bit. The fthrow chain grab on Ike is stupid... and cario gets fthrown to u smash. Mini, prepare for a gauntlet! You play the characters I have the toughest times against!

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
9: minifox :olimar: - HA. Didn't have to play you in the crew battle. Keep you dirty olimar paws off my pikachu.
:wolf: What's the matter, scared?

9: minifox :olimar: - We did work in dubz, you've improved too. Amazing job keeping your cool after all those jank edgehogs game 1, you never lost hope and ended up knocking me out I was bummed but really impressed haha. Scandalous Breakfast will come back even stronger next time for sure.
Lmao, I'M SO SORRY. Thank you for teaming with me :D

Mini, prepare for a gauntlet! You play the characters I have the toughest times against!
Ike? easy.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Ike? easy.
yes...

YES...

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Lol sorry if anyone and/or everyone got the wrong payouts I was dead.

And I had taken NyQuil. I was not myself this day lol <3 u tho u r cool

Labernash

Smash Lord
Minifox is Minifox. She is an Olimar main!

Megafox is Megafox. He is a Fox main!

Labernash is Labernash. He is a LEGEND!!!

CosmicCosmos

Smash Cadet
was my first tourney and im proud of itshoutoutsto ALSM for teaming with me and everyone else for making it an amazing experience!!

i'll get you marth next time bman, i wasnt familiar with the marth mu, nearly reversed 3stocked... if only denti coached me

zach, give me your money

also also, shoutouts to The Truth/Cassio Star for teaching me to play pika and bringing me where i am now, please continue to teach me my brother!!

maybe now kprime wont hate me...

D

Deleted member

Give you my money? Lets go.
(By the way this is like the MM of the kids in dfw. Hype)

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Good*

twitch.tv/totes_magotes_live I'll highlight a lot of stuff tomorrow and post a lot to youtube eventually :(

(this week ideally)

CosmicCosmos

Smash Cadet
i call window seat to revo in denti's carpool.

DentiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiii

Top Bottom