• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Tyler? 4 ROAD TO WHOBO(featuring P:M)

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Yo this was sad shoutouts to everyone for not showing up

Brawl Singles(17 entrants):

1: Denti ($81.60) :olimar:
2: Infinity ($37.40) :metaknight:
3: Brawlman1000 ($23.80) :sonic: :marth:
4: Gunner ($13.60) :pikachu2: :metaknight: :zerosuitsamus:
5: Labernash ($6.80) :diddy:
5: Okuser ($6.80) :metaknight:
7: rave :ike: :lucario:
7: Cosmo :pikachu2:
9: Rahzamel :sheilda:
9: icecream :metaknight:
9: minifox :olimar:
9: ShoeS :olimar:
13: psychoace :metaknight: :falcon:
13: Tawko :snake:
13: Limbo :metaknight:
13: Lun4 :toonlink:
17: Raze :metaknight: :pit:

Brawl Doubles(8 Teams):

1: SuperDick (denti :olimar: and infinity :metaknight:) ($72.00)
2: CosmicLink the CosmoMaster (Cosmo :pikachu2: and ALSM :diddy:) ($40.00)
3: Espy and Kprime (Brawlman :sonic: and Gunner :pikachu2: :metaknight:) ($24.00)
4: Scandalous Breakfast (limbo and mini) ($16.00)
5: psyrave (psychoace and ravemaster) ($4.00)
5: Special Eyes (Disqo and Sethlon) ($4.00)
7: Obese Doom (raze and shoes)
7: Knight Cream (Lun4 and icecream)

Wasaeda Doubles(6 teams):

1: Cosmo :pikachu2: ALSM :diddy: ($10)
2: Bman :sonic: and Okuser :metaknight: ($2)
3: Gunner :pikachu2: Labernash :diddy:
4: Awestin :ness: Lun4 :toonlink:
5: Rob :rob: Denti :metaknight:
5: Xeven :flaco: Iceream :metaknight:

P:M Singles(11 entrants):

1: Sethlon ($27.00)
2: Awestin ($13.50)
3: Oracle ($4.50)
4: Infinity
5: Xeven
5: Denthorn
7: Disqo
7: Denti
9: Bombity
9: Axxo
9: Artemis

P:M Doubles(5 teams):

1: Special Eyes (Disqo and Sethlon) ($31.50)
2: 2 Swoll 2 Control (Awestin + Oracle) ($13.50)
3: Xeven and Denti (Xeven and Denti)
4: Epic Beard Tall People (Denthorn and Infinity)
5: Bomb and Arty

LOST AND FOUND(soon with pictures I guess)
A hoodie it's pretty cool
GCC silver with like orange paint or something on right handle
I think that's it.
I owe rave and psy money so hmu
I have rave's power strip and tawko's wii so hmu

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I remember seeing a Marth on stream, but I dont see a Marth in the results.

Trela

Smash Lord
So some of Houston said they were gonna go....

But then they realized they'd be missing out on one thing....

[collapse=let me give you a hint]
[/collapse]

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Lmfao! Trela you just made my day! Hahahaha!

Also, shout outs,

To lun4 sorry to wreck you. But at least youearned something new right?
Denti, I finally took a stock from you! And sorry we couldntvteam for wasaeda....
Psychoace we need to work on our dubzzzzzz! We still made payout tho...
Cosmo
Thanks for playing a gajillion pika games with me. Helped a bit, but I still needs work.
Limbo! Soooo hype! My Ike got good right? I'll play ya again next time for sure.
Brawl man you're good. Thanks for the dittos.
Raze ggs
Icecream, thanks for starting everything 2 hours late
Laberbash, I almost had you! So close. Needs more smashfest!
Rahzalghoul, good lord I thought I was gonna have a heart attack game 2. That was mad hype tho. Ggs. Come back for our next one!
Alsm, thanks for the tips!
Tawko, calm down! You had Icecream! You got discouraged after he BARELY beat you g2

Shouyouts to Houston for bailing

Shout outs to Dayton for continuing to not show.

And that crew battle was intense. We shall win next time Shreveport!

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
Had to leave earlie SO UM you owe me $8, icecream.

Shoutout to Houst-

Oh

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Mini fox, I know you're probably never gonna make them, but we gonna try and do smashfests as often as possible.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
I DIDN'T SEE THAT MINI GOOD JOB ON 4TH IN DUBS!!!

Shoutouts to Denti for almost deleting the brackets to every event(tiopro had a panic mode deal and saved it~) also good job on first at a WHOBO qualifier;)

Shoutouts to infininintu for being cool and stuff. Sorry I didn't have time to MM your Falco :(

Shoutouts to Bman for placing with a bad character.

Shoutouts to Gunner for winning tha crew battle mad jelly

Shoutouts to Labernash for choking and falling into pikas Fsmash.

Shoutouts to Okuser for okusing

Shoutouts to Rave for your side-B

Shoutouts to Cosmo for BEING BETTER THAN ESAM THIS IS HIS FIRST TOURNEY HE'S A PRO HE WRECKED ME IN A MM IT'S HIS FRST TOURNEY PRODIGYYYY

Shoutouts to me for getting Labernash in bracket for the third tourney in a row(I used puff in bracket this time tho)

Shoutouts to minifox for MINIFOXXXXX and taking the most stocks in crews

Shoutouts to rahzamel this dudes from like Missouri

Shoutouts to ShoeS for outplacing limbo LOLLL you're heading down the right path, sorry I took your money :(

Shoutouts to psy for gangnam style

Shoutouts to Tawko for OK SO HE BEAT ME GAME ONE AND GAME TWO WAS LAST HIT LAST STOCK AND HIS UAIR TRADED WITH MY SHUTTLE LOOP AND I GOT STAR KO'd AND HE HIT THE SIDE BLAST ZONE SO DIED JUST BEFORE ME THEN I WON GAME 3 HE DESERVED THAT WIN GOOD STUFF

Shoutouts to limbo for dubs placing not sorry I took your money I AM KING OF THE FREE

Shoutouts to lun4 for improving a ton and placing the same. I feel your pain bro, that's where I was all last year. It'll pass

Shoutouts to raze for pit you're pretty cool

SHOUTOUTS TO DISQO AND XEVEN Y'ALL ARE LIKE MY FAVORITE PEOPLE AND I NEVER SEE YOU LOVE YOU GUYS RO SHAM BO ALL DAY

Thanks for the help sethlon

Thanks for being a legend mcgood

Uh

Axxo is pretty cool

I'm not salty at u p4 but I wish y'all came :(

GGs everyone I had fun if you get sick it's my fault(I shouldn't be contagious tho)

Denti

Smash Master
COSMIC COSMOSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Too bad Houston didn't show. Never do a 4-20 tournament again lol.

D

Deleted member

... I'm not the youngest anymore?
Well ****, now I'm stuck between good and bad with no excuse. AND IM NEVER GETTING OUT D:

Labernash

Smash Lord
Guess what?

Chicken butt!!! Lolololol

Shout outs to Shreveport for beating us in the crew battle. Tyler, land f the free and home of the SD!

Shout outs to Rock Paper Scisors and me being a champion

Disqo - My man, my pal, my friend! I didn't know this was the last time I'd see you. :( You're one of my favorite people and you make tournies so much more fun. I hope you have fun in Cali dudeski! Love you my friend, I'll be praying for you!

Xeven - LOLOLOLOL LABERNASH CAN SNAAAAAKKKEEEE!!!! GG's dude, we brought the hype all day as always. People should like pay for us to travel places and we can play FZero at people's tourneys. You're too legit dude, love you!

Gunner - You're such a chill dude, I love hanging out with you and playing you. You're so good! Shout outs to PS2 Ice sliding fully charged fsmash lolololol

ALSM - Dude, MAJOR shout outs to you my friend! I can't describe how tremendously you helped me out. Learned SO much! You're really good!! I got a ways to go haha, but I feel like I'm getting there! Thank you so much for your help, I'll make you proud! 4ALSM

Ness' Yoyo in Project:M - Sjebzjevdjsvejdbevxisnwbs

Awestin - You're a freaking LEGEND ughhhh I wanna be good so baaad! Project:M Ness is hard. :( Thanks for being hype dude, you're awesome. I AM Ness, mwahaha!!

Denti - Dude bro dude. Tyler <3's Dallas back!!! Thanks for coming out and helping us all get better as always!! You're the bomb diggity! YOLO lolololol love you

Infinity - You're so cool dude, I love you! You're really good, I love watching you play. Next time, I want to play you and I want critique! Thanks for coming out!

Bman - Sonic is sooooo coooooollll ughhhh I want to play him so bad! Good stuff man, you're really good!

Okuser - I think we always place 5th together every tourney haha! Good work, you're good!!

Limbo - I'm glad to see you and your crew again! You're a fun dude!

Mini - ITEMS ARE NOT BAD ITEMS ARE GOOD!!! I main Diddy Kong. Thank you check please

Rave - You're getting better dude, after some smash fests and a tourney or two, you'll take some spots on our PR!

Lun4 - I'm hyped to see you improving so much and you playing everybody!! You're on the path to greatness!!

Psycoace - Stop it. Lolololol dude, you need a new character I think. To refresh you and stuff! You're good my friend, you just need outlets to show it! Keep it up!

Tawko - I'm salty, you had that match. I'm for real dude, I need to come over and do a big ol' training day. You need to DI!! I'll learn ya good, you shoulda 2-0'd Jared. You're improving a little bit, but we'll knock down the barriers holding you back and you'll skyrocket!

And I'm done. Shout outs to everyone who came! Thanks P:M!! Thanks Brawl!

Paper.

MiniFox5

Smash Apprentice
Mini fox, I know you're probably never gonna make them, but we gonna try and do smashfests as often as possible.
Let me know early and I'll try to make plans for it :D

Shoutouts to Minifox for taking out 6 stocks and bagging the trap Mizuki-Chan AKA Comso, LOL.
LEAVE, IM DONE LOL

I'm free

Mini - ITEMS ARE NOT BAD ITEMS ARE GOOD!!! I main Diddy Kong. Thank you check please
NO, please ban this guy. :c

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
First one will probably be Monday. But who knows. If anything, I'll get my WiFi running so I can play you there

Oracle

Smash Master
also wtf where was everyone for pm the last tournament had more than double these entrants

Labernash

Smash Lord
Because Traditional Fighters produce more people. It draws more attention I guess. Who's Tyler? Events always get 17 entrants... Sorry we're cursed. Some folks only came because they had a ride with Marvel players and such. But whatevs, next Fight Club should be next month-ish so we might have more P:M! I might enter too if I can learn how to play it!

Rave, don't think Monday is going to work after all. Jared has doctor stuff going on. :/

Icecream, stay dair > footstool > Rocket Barrel Spiked. Scrub.

Raze97

Smash Rookie
So the reason you beat me so badly Icecream is, I HAVEN'T HAD PIT vs MK PRACTICE IN MOOOOONNNNTTHHHS.
Limbos fault >.<
still gg's. Next time I'll be more prepared.
Rave- GGs. Lucario too pro.
Psycho- Work on Pit mu :3 Your MK has gotten better. NEXT TIME OBESE DOOM WILL PREVAIL OVER PSYRAVE.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Yeah, I used Marth this tourney add him plz. GGs to everyone. My first OoS tourney and it was awesome! Shoutouts to everyone bcuz I don't really feel like doin them individually lol.
Also, I got $37 for singles.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Sorry I had to bail early guys, things came up. I let rahz have my spot, I gotchu next time though dude I love playing your shiek lol.

I also left my golden prodigy again... I'll swing by sometime and get it or something.

I had mainly been training for p:m ... Just bad timing for me is all. My mk was on fire when I was in the zone there for a bit though ask limbo and rahz.

raze, eh for one game I did pretty whack lol (crew battle hype gets to my nerves). Maybe next time we can get some games done.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
It's either:

Date
LSC turning into road to whobo(apparantly unlikely)
People deciding not to go bcuz they don't want to

Or somehow 10 of the people who had somehow worded to me they'd be attending randomly last minute just had something come up(true for xyro dakpo and zachattax)

At any rate, I'm kinda upset that this tournament had 17 entrants despite the promised $50 pot bonus, $10 entry fee, and it was advertised in every regions thread(twice)

Top Bottom