• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whos the best luigi player right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nublet06

Smash Lord
he played at OC2. how could some1 truely quit a video game.....its not a job or anything.

me and ultra are going to attempt to take the train up to washington some time. we can have a FFA luigi battle with items on poke floats to determine best west coast luigi player.

KA, ultra, ppao, and me.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Yay for being one of the only East Coast Luigis! My competition is Azen... Drephen will be coming to my next tourney so I'll have some other Luigi player witness me actually playing.. I know most people here haven't really seen me play.

RAM

Smash Lord
Tobias told me a secret but I can't remember what, had something to do with Host 2 either way it's as if he vanished, he dose'nt even have his Myspace anymore. I miss my lil buddy.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I'm a Luigi in the south, but I don't even come close to RAM.
Look at that list of top 5's of every character. Azen is on 17 of them. And does Ken really have the best Fox?

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
anyone who doesn't absolutely know the answer is easily ka-master has never played him.

ka-m hands down, he knows it, washington knows it, anyone who has ever played him knows it.

if only he could travel more T-T

Lol, I'll travel someday Gimpy! It may only be once, and my parents may disown me, but I'll do it!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
those lists are ********, they are on the nitendo nsider forums. *red flag has been raised*
They are ********, I was there when the list was made.

Basically, you have 5-6 people that actually know what they are talking about, then about a million noobs who don't know anything about smash.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
mmmmmmmm i'll see if i can kidnap ka-master for a weekend and the rest of washington could perhaps get kidnapped as well and perhaps we could all make it to such a tournament...

very interesting...

wuthefwasthat

Smash Ace
i think ka would be better than azen at luigi if he got to play good players as much.

and dreph is underrated here... if you guys are gonna praise azen so, theyre not THAT different.

jeez ive never seen ultraluigi play...

what about japanese luigis? i havent heard of any good ones, but captain jack seems to pull out good characters like an azen.

and how does kev$ compare with these guys

RAM

Smash Lord
I don't underate Drephen because he even gave me some tips at SmashAid 7 and I became a better player because of him. and Thunder is a Real good Japanese Player, best one I can think of. and I have'nt seen Kev money play but I heard good things about him.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
didnt drephen take out darkrain with luigi?? ummm game over???

and besides talk about luigis look at mine, WTF AT THOSE MINDGAMES SON!!!

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
ROFL u really coming to washington? XD well we should like go to MacOnals together and order some chicken sangwitches and talk about the "big green gunz" for 1.4 hours and then i will like watch you play Ka - says ppa0 "thats sounds like the most uberest plan ever, lets doo it" - replys ROFL *ppa0 giggles wif exitement*

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
ROFL u really coming to washington? XD well we should like go to MacOnals together and order some chicken sangwitches and talk about the "big green gunz" for 1.4 hours and then i will like watch you play Ka - says ppa0 "thats sounds like the most uberest plan ever, lets doo it" - replys ROFL *ppa0 giggles wif exitement*
LOL too funny.

It would be cool to check out WA again, it was awesome last time.

nublet06

Smash Lord
thats sounds like the most uberest plan ever, lets doo it

lol yeah me and some crew members plan on coming up over the summer. it will most likely be me emerican and aesis. if we can get BoA and teba to come....that would be amazing. but their parents are janky and i dont know if they would let them stay a few days.

plus some other people from socal were interested like azeem (who would bring some people form his crew)

we should honestly try to make a big tournament with a bunch of west coast people. i could get a lot of socal to go, we could get oregon people to go, norcal, and im sure you guys oculd convince canada.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
actually our local tourney runner guy was looking to have a really really big tourney in the sumemr sometime, big entry fee big pot, IF people would come from BC, OR, Cali, and maybe more, if you guys are indeed intersted.

There is no "best Luigi" or "Best Luigi Main" for sure right now, but people can say there is all they want. Being better than someone doesn't make you better at the game so it really doesn't matter too much. Why does this debate pop up so often?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Because people are too stupid to search for previous existing topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom