• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whos the best luigi player right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
Well, i just wanna know who is the best luigi player in this moment, because there are good luigi players, i think the best one is ka-master but i want oppinions..

nublet06

Smash Lord
theres been like 5 of these topics before. most of them end up with the idea that Azen is the best. but its more too his awesome mind games rather than his skills with luigi.

Ka master is considered the best luigi main.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Not many Luigi players have a whole lot of competitive exposure as it is, so it's difficult to weigh their talents comparative to one another. I really ought to make a conscious effort to plan for some Luigi dittos with some of you though and work out my travel itinerary for the upcoming year's tournaments. :)

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I say Azen is the best. I'll be reppin my Luigi at C3 on Feb 3, maybe some vids if anyone there is recording. Ka-M is also very good. Even more experienced Luigis can learn a thing or two from him.

Smash G 0 D wisdom vs floaty characters: at high percents, Dthrow to Nair works! (as seen in my vid vs Llod's peach.)

:colorful:

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Azen..............hands down.

Others to keep in mind would be Ka-master, UltraLuigi, and maybe Drephen :p

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Well, at least i know who the best Luigi against Marths is, and that's ROFL AKA Nublet06, no joke.
Ka-Master can't even compete with him.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Well, at least i know who the best Luigi against Marths is, and that's ROFL AKA Nublet06, no joke.
Ka-Master can't even compete with him.

...Okay >_>

Good thing you know how well I play against every character, and can somehow make an acurate comparison between me and ROFL.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Luigi Kamaster is probably the best luigi,because He knows how to combo really well,better then alot of fox players,can do the super tornado up

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Azen - Best mindgames
Ultra Luigi - Fastest
Ka Master - Flashiest
Drephen - Best Luigi who doesn't main Luigi...besides Azen

Eggz

Smash Hero
Drephen you dumb son. Leave.

*points out how ******** you look in the fc6 vids*

Haha! Take that!

Anyways...

You can't really make a solid comparison between Ka Master and ROFL. You just have to assume Ka Master is better because he beats better people. >_> ^_^

EDIT: Ultra is fastest and Ka is flashiest? Don't those kinda go hand in hand? Last I checked the only way you CAN be flashy with Luigi is to be fast.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
...Okay >_>

Good thing you know how well I play against every character, and can somehow make an acurate comparison between me and ROFL.
Sorry dude, i guess it sounded negative, but i didn't mean to offend you.

Just that Tori told me he had to pick up Marth to beat you, so I assumed your not as good against Marth as say the space animals or Peach.

and wow, i say something like this once, but your pals are always bragging all over the place in these boards. Just chill man, as i said it wasn't meant to offend you.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
<---Refuses to post opinions based on the fact that "Who is the best ____" topics tend to offend, discourage, and end comraderies.

Plus everyone knows I'm the best.

...MASSIVE j/k.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
<---Refuses to post opinions based on the fact that "Who is the best ____" topics tend to offend, discourage, and end comraderies.

Plus everyone knows I'm the best.

...MASSIVE j/k.
*bows to Jekyll*

@ Eggz- beats better people? Do you even know who we play around here? SoCal is just as good as WA.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Sorry dude, i guess it sounded negative, but i didn't mean to offend you.

Just that Tori told me he had to pick up Marth to beat you, so I assumed your not as good against Marth as say the space animals or Peach.

and wow, i say something like this once, but your pals are always bragging all over the place in these boards. Just chill man, as i said it wasn't meant to offend you.

Lol, I didn't say anything in my post to imply that I was offended. I just responded with slight sarcasm because of the slight rudeness of your post. All I wanted was the source of information that made you decide that I was no competition for ROFL, vs Marths.

Oi? Tori? Durr...I've beaten Sas' Marth...Tori's never taken me out of a tourney with Marth. Only Falco. He's beat me in a set with him, but not eliminated me. And me beating Sas' Marth (which I'm pretty sure is probably better) happened after all of me and Tori's stuff.

Anyways, yeah, like I said, the rudeness was the only thing that annoyed me really.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
I don't see it as unbelievable at all that nublet could be better against Marths than me. It was just the way ultra put it.

And also, I personally thought SoCal was better than WA, but w/e lol.

Anyways, Wave Dash Around the World was way too good of a vid. Yay Pmac. >_>

0nion

Smash Rookie
I was originally going to say KA, but I had never seen an Azen video before, and I wanted to know what was up.

Azen blew my mind. Literally. That guy is the drunken master of the luigi world. Totally unpredictable at all times, and can read other people like a book. He knew exactly where his opponents would be, he knew what move to do, and he did it. You can even see him shielding and smashing randomly on occasion, and I can just see his opponents raising their eyebrows at that.

KA, you make an awesome combo vid, but I definitely have to give it up to Azen.

Eggz

Smash Hero
*bows to Jekyll*

@ Eggz- beats better people? Do you even know who we play around here? SoCal is just as good as WA.
Actually I'm pretty sure SoCal is better than WA. I actually have no idea who ROFL plays, which is why I would've expected most to assume that my post was in good fun. I don't need rant on and on about how amazing Ka is to make it true. =P

Eggz

Smash Hero
i beat adventure mode on like superduper hard.
Having read this, I have concluded that Nublet06 is the undisputed Luigi CHAMPION. Props mangz.

that one guy said:
KA, you make an awesome combo vid, but I definitely have to give it up to Azen.
Having read this, I have concluded that people should take more than Ka's combos into account. He also relys on savage mindgraine-ery and very good spacing.

nublet06

Smash Lord
YOOO ADRIAN!!!! I DID IT ADRIAN!!!!! (rocky music plays in background)

first of all id like to thank god. without him i would never be able to pwn so hard. id also like to thank eggz for giving me this award. most of all id like to thank Luigi for being so awesome and letting me be his champion.

oh yeah and thank you to the fans.

REDfox1

Smash Journeyman
God i hate u ****in nerds on smash boards the best luigi player is prolly ya momma micheloxx ******** *** alias

technomancer

Smash Champion
Haha Luigi fight!

Drephen is the best Luigi... vs. Captain Falcon because that's all anyone plays out there. Oh and Falco.

Ka-Master is #1 Luigi pro :)

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
well, im sorry 4 everyone, but i really think that ka-master is the best luigi, because i just think he have better skills with luigi that enyone else, well, i saw drephen, and srry to say that, but u dont even get near from ka-master and nublet.. I think ka-master isi the best, second nublet, third ultraluigi and drephen is not in the top 5..

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
oh, srry, i forgot about azen, well, i think his 1st with ka master, and redfox, just go to hell man u dont have anyone else to boder? dam, just go cry to your mom, nobody asked u anything, and without offen but ur talking like an 8 year old kid..

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Come on guys be chill like Luigi.

Michel that really sounded wiitarded. Please don't argue. Arguments saying "go to hell man" are what n00bs do. Stop it.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Well, i just wanna know who is the best luigi player in this moment, because there are good luigi players, i think the best one is ka-master but i want oppinions..
After re-reading the first post I realize that your question doesn't specify what the Luigi is "best" at. Therefore there is more than one answer:

Azen - Best mindgames
Ka Master - Best combo video
Ultra Luigi - Best cosplay
Drephen - Best at losing to Dope
ROFL - Best tips against Marth
Thunders - Best buttonmashing
RAM - Best misfires against Cyphus
TobiasXK - Best Luigi guide

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
After re-reading the first post I realize that your question doesn't specify what the Luigi is "best" at. Therefore there is more than one answer:

Azen - Best mindgames
Ka Master - Best combo video
Ultra Luigi - Best cosplay
Drephen - Best at losing to Dope
ROFL - Best tips against Marth
Thunders - Best buttonmashing
RAM - Best misfires against Cyphus
TobiasXK - Best Luigi guide
:( I'm not on that list..

I have an idea!

Got G-reg's Falcon down to 1 stock and 130% with Luigi!

Drephen

Smash Master
do all you guys do is base things off of vids?

go to a tourney for god sake

or at least base things off of tourney results

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Wow guys. Who cares who the best Luigi is? It's all cool my plumbas.

luigi chillin
Indeed...
Love, peace and afro grease(how else would Luigi have no traction). This is the basis of our Luiginite ways.

do all you guys do is base things off of vids?

go to a tourney for god sake

or at least base things off of tourney results
Speaking of tourneys, will you be at SMYM7?
$1MM Shiek vs. Luigi - Best of 3?
You can play with whatever character if you want, but I need good shiek practice.

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
well, livixium, Im trying to say, who is the BEST luigi player, i mean, who is the best luigi user, thats what im tryoing to make u guys understand..

Jekyll

Smash Ace
That's simple.
I'M the best Luigi user.

I main Luigi, AND I just saved a bunch of money on car insurance.

Aren't I the greatest?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom