• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 Who's gonna win MLG Dallas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cropcircles

Smash Rookie
m2k and adhd getting banned made my day, however the image smash will get now after matchfixing ruined it. good going, you autistic *******es!

esam will win this ****.

hate pm's will be answered once i finish my economics exams. see ya.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Yall sleeping on the home state way too much. Bassem/DMG got this real talk. Jnig Malcolm for top 4.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
in US... Kakera from japan = Best IC
I agree to an extent. I don't think he's very good vs MK. Everything's just speculation though.

etecoon

Smash Hero
We all know how well ESAM plays against the latter. It should still be interesting. :3
yeah it'll still be interesting, he's just saying, don't count TKD out because his main has a ridiculously horrible MU there, he does have other options

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Expect a dark horse candidate to do well at MLG

All I can tell you is that his tag involves a legendary Samurai

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
yeah it'll still be interesting, he's just saying, don't count TKD out because his main has a ridiculously horrible MU there, he does have other options
Haha that's the last thing I'd do. TKD is an amazing player and is very capable of surprising everyone. Man I regret not being able to go and see for myself. xD

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm actually 1-1 with Nick Riddle at MLG. However, if I dont' approach on Green Greens when I have leads...I win sets. I didn't want him *****ing at me later in game 4 when I was up 2-1 and I had an 80% lead on GG, but decided to approach cuz I didn't want him to ***** at me, considering its still my brother.

Either way, my brother and I won't be playing until winners finals, so its k.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I'm actually 1-1 with Nick Riddle at MLG. However, if I dont' approach on Green Greens when I have leads...I win sets. I didn't want him *****ing at me later in game 4 when I was up 2-1 and I had an 80% lead on GG, but decided to approach cuz I didn't want him to ***** at me, considering its still my brother.

Either way, my brother and I won't be playing until winners finals, so its k.
That's assuming everything goes according to plan, lol. Don't forget that people actually improve, so I assume that it will not be that easy.

How do you view the brackets beforehand?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Gadiel_VaStar said:
That's assuming everything goes according to plan, lol. Don't forget that people actually improve, so I assume that it will not be that easy.
We played a tournament set this Saturday (10/30) so we have a pretty good idea of what will happen.

Gadiel_VaStar said:
How do you view the brackets beforehand?
You can tell what it is going to be off of seeding.

RO8 in pro bracket (Assuming no upsets)
1 vs 8
2 vs 7
3 vs 6
4 vs 5

Ally vs Fatal
ESAM vs Atomsk
Tyrant vs Rich Brown
Lee Martin vs Nick Riddle

Winners Semis (Assuming no upsets
1 vs 4
2 vs 3

Ally vs Lee Martin
ESAM vs Tyrant

Winners Finals (Assuming no upsets)
1 vs 2
Ally vs ESAM

Nick Riddle and I aren't on the same side of winners, so we would have to lose in different rounds of winners to be on the same side of losers. OR, we would meet in losers semis, loser gets 4th.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'll upset someone....maybe KB

.....:awesome:

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
OMG, Esam, your avatar matches your name and your postbit icons in the freshest way.

Also, wtf is an upset with no M2k and no ADHD? This is anyone's game. We've got the rank one player from Canada and the rank one player from Mexico (but no m2k or ADHD, how dumb), along with all the rest of the stupidly amazing competition.

I'm kinda mad there's a Champ bracket, because without that, this would be MADNESS, and I'd love it.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm happy there is a champ bracket. I have to worry about less people :p

I hope TKD makes it into pro so I can grab him and laugh.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Esam, WHY IN THE NAME OF SAKURAI would TKD use Fox against you, instead of his broken MK. You know he's like, top 3 MKs in the world, right?

Even if he had something to prove, I think he'd be more worried about winning the 12.5k on the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom