• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 Who's gonna win MLG Dallas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I hope I don't have to play lain in tournament again :/. IC dittos are stupid.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Does anyone else think allys secretly learning ICs for ESAM/RB? Marths aside those are probably his biggest threats.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
That trick isn't even Socal, you guys just add him in there to make yourselves look stronger.
Señor Anthony, he practically is. He trained me and started playing Brawl with the rest of SoCal. Of course we add him to our roster! :)

West coastttttttttttttttttttt!

P.S. I'm aiming for #1 :awesome:

Zephil

Smash Ace
^ Holy crap...

but in all seriousness TKD got this no kidding.... sorry guys but MLG Dallas will be for Mexico

JTsm

Smash Master
TKD ***** somebody's MK. The MK player was pretty good too. Forgot who tho ^^''

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I thought that was DEHF , DSF???

**** I'm 2 slow...

Aside from top Sonic players, the South & the East Coast I don't really pay 2 much attention :-/

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
TKD is one of the most knowledgeable players about this game. His perspective is a lot different than the "mainstream" prospective. His tier list is completely different, and it's more similar to the Japanese tier list than American list. He created a Tijuana ruleset that's very similar to the Japanese ruleset, and it uses conservative stages, because only on those stages is where true skill is put to the test because one can't rely on stage gimmicks to aid them.

Yeah, and beating most of Socal's PR twice meaning from 2 tournaments also puts him up there, and his unique character main(Fox).

B_AWAL

Smash Master

That crazy I wanna see this guy in action

So he's beaten DEHF?

Wait is he that guy that used FOx ***** Allisbrawl online a while back?

CO18

Smash Hero
LOL almost legendary and his wario bias is destroying me. And no that was samboner bawal.

And yes tkds beaten dehf

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
TKD is one of the most knowledgeable players about this game. His perspective is a lot different than the "mainstream" prospective. His tier list is completely different, and it's more similar to the Japanese tier list than American list. He created a Tijuana ruleset that's very similar to the Japanese ruleset, and it uses conservative stages, because only on those stages is where true skill is put to the test because one can't rely on stage gimmicks to aid them.
there is a lot wrong with what's bigger. it shows extreme ignorance about stages and this game.

name search SUSA

Kole

Smash Lord
+ TKD beat Atomsk this past weekend :D

@Sapphire Jaguar/(Ripple?): are you saying TKD doesn't know much about Brawl or its stages?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
+ TKD beat Atomsk this past weekend :D

@Sapphire Jaguar/(Ripple?): are you saying TKD doesn't know much about Brawl or its stages?
if TKD believes that conservative stages (flat/non moving/non hazard) list promotes "skill" then yes, I believe TKD is very ignorant about stages.

for those of you who want to see why extremely conservative stage lists are "wrong" please visit this thread AND READ IT AND POST YOUR THOUGHTS

and yes I am ripple

edit: wrong link, try it again

ANTi_

Smash Hero
A) Who's Waymas?
B) LMAO @ people calling TKD ignorant because he has a certain opinion about how Brawl should be played.
And that opinion is working well since he's better than like 85% of the community @ Brawl.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
I thought the best player in Mexico was Waymas.
Best player in Mexico is TKD, second best would be Waymas, but its hard to compare them since TKD actually travels to the US and fights strong players, Waymas on the other hand does not travel and only plays well known players online(which we all know is a joke),

and to stay on topic,

My predictions for top 10 (in no order) are

Ally
Esam
Nick Riddle
Lee Martin
Dojo
Gnes
MikeHaze
Havok
Rich Brown
DEHF