• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who would be the best impossible new comer?

HenryXLII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HenryXLII
3DS FC
3153-3904-2933
Any characters that you think would work perfect for smash, but have absolutely nothing to do with Nintendo? Post em here!

TehGuitarLord

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Slice_O_Pie
3DS FC
1203-9544-5962
There's too many of them. Banjo and Kazooie, Conker, Gruntilda, Master Chief, Steve (minecraft), Sora, Crash, Spyro, anybody in PS All Stars, and the list goes on.

HenryXLII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HenryXLII
3DS FC
3153-3904-2933
There's too many of them. Banjo and Kazooie, Conker, Gruntilda, Master Chief, Steve (minecraft), Sora, Crash, Spyro, anybody in PS All Stars, and the list goes on.
You could actually argue Sora as being possible, since there have been plenty of kingdom hearts games on Nintendo systems.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I'd just throw the Soldier from Team Fortress into this mess. I even invented a movesets based around his bugles.

Grammar fallacies again. Sigh

Last edited:

TehGuitarLord

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Slice_O_Pie
3DS FC
1203-9544-5962
Oh yeah, all the Tf2 characters. That would be sick, though I can't picture how the heavy would recover lol.

Also goat from goat sim and Isaac from Binding of Isaac.

HenryXLII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HenryXLII
3DS FC
3153-3904-2933
This one may sound strange, but I could actually see Commander Shepard for Mass Effect working. Most moves revolving around different guns and the omni tool, and his specter powers.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Best impossible...

Hmm

Banjo Kazooie

And a close second...

Crash Bandicoot

volbound1700

Smash Master
Banjo Kazooie or Mickey Mouse (Epic Mickey). Both would be a perfect fit for Smash.

Something about Mario vs. Mickey Mouse has an epic feel to it :).

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Crash Bandicoot is technically possible, and I will always support him as a 3rd party newcomer.
Banjo-Kazooie, though is impossible because of Microsoft. They would've been perfect.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Ya but since then Activision (Crash's company) has made Skylanders. And Nintendo has made Amiibo, which are close with Smash.

Amiibo and Skylanders are in a way competitors.

I doubt Activision would lend Nintendo Crash to improve the Amiibo brand.

Argos

Smash Apprentice
Banjo Kazooie is my most obvious answer. It's really interesting to think how the roster would look now if Rare had stayed with Nintendo. Would we have people really angry that Joanna Dark was excluded yet again? Grumbling about a Killer Instinct rep?

Other than that, I've found myself not hating the idea of Master Chief recently, surprisingly enough. I'm not a fan of Halo, but he's obviously one of the most iconic figures in games to emerge out of the past decade plus.

Geno :troll:

I would love classic spyro or crash, being my first 2 games.

i would also love ezio from assasins creed even if it makes no sense.

One day banjo will get his day. Maybe.

Marrow

Speak softly and carry a Thick Club
3DS FC
1993-9950-1450
Definitely Banjo-Kazooie. They're just as much a piece of Nintendo history as any others. And hey, if Nintendo and Sega put aside their differences, who's to say that other companies couldn't collaborate?

xPaco

Smash Rookie
NNID
xoXxPACOxXox
3DS FC
0834-2213-5021
I honestly jumped on the Hype Train for Rayman. I think that would be really cool to see more 3rd party characters.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Assuming Sakurai would still be directing Smash, it's a solid tie between

image.jpg

and

image.jpg

CrazyPerson

Smash Journeyman
Banjo Kazooie would be nice. It seems like they have enough moves in their games to base the moves et off of.

Cloud Strife doesn't have a built in move set but I think they could find one.

I don't know if it is impossible... but I thought Yoda from star wars could be a unique slow ground, fast in the air, with some forced based throws would be awesome.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
There are soo many different characters not from Nintendo that I happen to like, and the 1 I want the most is pretty much based on my profile pic and signature, Violet.

Last edited:
I supported one character specifically because they reminded me of a 3rd party character
Joe was the only reason I was interested in Wonder Red (before playing his amazing game at least)
Would make me so happy to see this guy.
at least I have UMVC3 which I don't care for:estatic:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Popeye the Sailor Man. Cause he was Mario before Jump Man was. He was Jump Man before Jump Man was. Donkey Kong was supposed to be a Popeye game.

And final smash: Spinach would doom all.

Other than that I'll say Mickey Mouse (Cause Kingdom Hearts, the old buena vista games, and Epic Mickey), Batman, and Nester.

I'd also support Mike Tyson from Punch Out ONLY if he can have his tracksuit from Mike Tyson's mysteries as his costume.

jaketheknight

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jaketheknight
3DS FC
4854-6438-8016
I think there is some good potential on the League of Legends roster for impossible Smash characters. I also think Rocket Raccoon & Groot would make an awesome duo character.

xPaco

Smash Rookie
NNID
xoXxPACOxXox
3DS FC
0834-2213-5021
I think there is some good potential on the League of Legends roster for impossible Smash characters. I also think Rocket Raccoon & Groot would make an awesome duo character.
They would sadly share the same fate as Ice Climbers.

Yitsul

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yitsul
3DS FC
2105-8677-5210
Switch FC
5599 8083 2114
Banjo Kazooie and Rytlock Brimstone

Superior Spider-Mew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MiniRagnarok
Lo Pan from Big Trouble in Little China, Doom Guy, Ripley from the Alien franchise, a Xenomorph, Boba Fett, The Rock, the list can honestly go on forever from me

Creativion

Smash Apprentice
I'd just throw the Soldier from Team Fortress into this mess. I even invented a movesets based around his bugles.

Grammar fallacies again. Sigh
lel I did the same with TF2 Engineer. Heck, even if they put TF2 on the Wii U there is still a near impossible chance for him to be there.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
This guy right here

Sure he's Nintendo but still.

Last edited:

Bert HM

Smash Cadet
Any of the characters from the awesome Japanese series EDF (Earth Defence Force), which I don't think is even available on Wii anyway, I think they have a deal with Sony.

Either the Ranger or Wing Diver/Pale wing would be the most likely to get in (not that it's saying much)

Another cool character could be lego batman (probably much more likely actually =p)

Last edited:

Karinole

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Karinole
I sure would love to see Zero, Dr. Doom, and Vergil shake up the meta.

Top Bottom