• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will be your "Punching bag"?

PolarisJunkie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PolarisJunkie
3DS FC
0361-7305-7321
With utmost pleasure, Kirby, Dedede and Toon Link will constantly be faceplanted. Atrocious, atrocious characters.

Pima

Smash Journeyman
Sonic, my rage will finally be unleashed. I really don't know how people can like him :|

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Right - the simple fact that stores wouldn't carry NES at first w/o ROB doesn't matter.

I guess Nintendo had some kind of beam that launches NES into the hearts and minds of gamers.
ROB is an inanimate object friend, therefor ROB did not bring the NES to America.

Perhaps the men who created ROB, or the man who suggested that ROB be brought to America, should be given that credit.

Let me ask you, was your house built by a bunch of hammers and nails, or was your house built by human beings? If there was no such thing as hammer and nail, would you still be living in some kind of house today? Yes you would be.

People get things done, not inanimate objects. People brought the NES to America, and in the context of this conversation it does not matter how they managed this. Why? Because I'm saying those people would have found a way to sell the NES in America if ROB never existed. It was inevitable that the NES would be sold in America, because the people at Nintendo were intelligent and creative enough to make it so.

You might disagree with my reasoning, and thats kool, but I'm still going to beat the crap out of ROB.

Fact - indisputable fact - not a single character on this roster warrants "punching bag status".
Thats call an opinion, and I humbly suggest you stop taking them so seriously.

Lordy, some people just are not capable of "respecting" inanimate objects and computer programs like you.

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
Why, do you need to ask?

Smashboards members will be my punching bag! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*hackcoughhack*HAHAHAHAHAhahahaha...ha.....ha.....

Okay, it'll be Jigglypuff like always with some Lucario thrown in.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
ROB is an inanimate object friend, therefor ROB did not bring the NES to America.

Perhaps the men who created ROB, or the man who suggested that ROB be brought to America, should be given that credit.

Let me ask you, was your house built by a bunch of hammers and nails, or was your house built by human beings? If there was no such thing as hammer and nail, would you still be living in some kind of house today? Yes you would be.

People get things done, not inanimate objects. People brought the NES to America, and in the context of this conversation it does not matter how they managed this. Why? Because I'm saying those people would have found a way to sell the NES in America if ROB never existed. It was inevitable that the NES would be sold in America, because the people at Nintendo were intelligent and creative enough to make it so.
Are you ****ing ******** or have no clue on how retailers and common business works?

Dark Shard

Smash Apprentice
When I heard Diddy was in, I swore I wold make him my *****. I'm sorry, but really hate him. Donkey Kong too.

J0™

Smash Apprentice
1. Dedede (ah c'mon... just look at it... LOOK AT IT!)
2. Sonic (fanboys kept crying about him and now he's in -.-)
3. Marth (my brother's gonna main him I guess)

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Diddy Kong I guess, simply because I don't like him.

In a way I'm upset Krystal and Waluigi didn't get in. Less hatable punching bags :(

Tingle woulda been a good one too.

But for training? I dunno, maybe highest tier character ;)

Tank McCannon

Smash Journeyman

You might disagree with my reasoning, and thats kool, but I'm still going to beat the crap out of ROB.
What are you even trying to say? I think I'm following you, but that would mean that you think Mario doesn't deserve to be in the game but Miyamoto does.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
I don't understand any Mario hate O_O

I used to hate Mario, but that's back when I was a Sonic fanboy beyond belief.

Lucarian

Smash Cadet
Probably Bowser again...

But now that Sonic is in the mix, it's probably him.

vonfinell

Smash Apprentice
With the advent of Krystal not being included I don't know who to hate and destroy. I figure I'll probably beat up Bowser, Sonic, and Mario as depending on what weight of character I want to train against.
Although I'll probably also use Marth a lot because it seems like EVERYONE I know plays as him.

Top Bottom