• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

Clemente

Smash Journeyman
If there's any player named Luis who lagged like hell and tried to camp until sudden death on Robin and then I killed you in the last 5 seconds on Pit: please uninstall Smash Bros. Leave this community in peace

Last edited:

Naisora

Smash Apprentice
Someone should compile all of these ingame-names and their Smashboards names in a spoiler or something. That way you don't have to sift through so many pages.

Kr0nik

Smash Rookie
some dude named toy we had really good sets before, hope to play or add him again.

My name is the same on For Glory. use diddy or Lil Mac.

D

Deleted member

If any users use the name Chago in smash, that was a really fun set we had tonight. You play a really good sheik. If you want to play anymore we can exchange friend codes

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I go by the name Swiftjaws in weird letters.

I use Red Donkey Kong/Capt Falcon.

I usually wreck 90% of the players I face. (not cocky at all)

RWB

Smash Ace
Looking for these two:
Blop- Blue Yoshi
Potentz...- Green Megaman and Green Dr Mario.

Thebluecomet

Traveling the universe
If you guys fought a player named bart that was me I switch between pit and link as my mains on for glory,and I occasionally use doctor mario.

Gawain

Smash Lord
NNID
Gawain
3DS FC
5069-4113-9796
If you ever play against a guy who plays almost nothing but Falcon named Gawain, that's me. I accept rematches too if you want.

Shen_Jehuty

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2423-3102-6095
Fought a really cool paler last night named Andy. We played about 15 rounds and he was hella cool, no spamming and a very dynamic player overall. I quite because it was way past my bedtime, great match though :)

joetherocker

Smash Apprentice
Just fought someone named Bun for a while using different characters each time. If you're reading this, you're awesome.

I'm Davyd on there, but I usually suck so I'm not sure if anyone will be looking for me.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Played a really good Dark Pit by the name of O.Shay.

He beat me the first round but I caught on to his patterns. Were were practically even throughout.

BBC7

Smash Ace
Fought a really cool paler last night named Andy. We played about 15 rounds and he was hella cool, no spamming and a very dynamic player overall. I quite because it was way past my bedtime, great match though :)
Hmm...could've been me, although I'm Andi, not Andy. Did this "Andy" play Mega Man? If so, it was probably me, I remember playing 15 rounds with a ZSS player, although he was primarily using Little Mac because that's who was wrecking me at the time.

Shen_Jehuty

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2423-3102-6095
Hmm...could've been me, although I'm Andi, not Andy. Did this "Andy" play Mega Man? If so, it was probably me, I remember playing 15 rounds with a ZSS player, although he was primarily using Little Mac because that's who was wrecking me at the time.
Nope was not me then. And I'm pretty sure it was Andy with a y.

Tstyle

Smash Rookie
my name in smash is the same as in here

searching someone i fought named "xtra", we had a few great falcon ditos and several other great matches :)

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Just had several intense matches with someone named Xeno. Admittedly I lost more than I won. Last call for Xeno? You here?

Naisora

Smash Apprentice
I took it upon myself to make a list of the names currently listed so far.
Accurate up to page 7. I listed the ingame names with a link to their smashboards profile. I've only posted someone if they themselves have listed their name. I post a character they use in a different font if 2 people with the same name appear or if someone has already referred to that person already. I'll try to update it once a week, but if I lose interest someone else will have to take over. I might have made mistakes though, so if your name is listed be sure to test it.

Last edited:

FIRECONTROL

Smash Rookie
Just played for a number of hours against a guy named Kevin, I was Fire. Hey man if you see this those were some good games, enjoyed playing with you even though you mostly kicked my butt

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
I took it upon myself to make a list of the names currently listed so far.
Accurate up to page 7. I listed the ingame names with a link to their smashboards profile. I've only posted someone of they themselves have listed their name. I post a character they use in a different font if 2 people with the same name appear or if someone has already referred to that person already. I'll try to update it once a week, but if I lose interest someone else will have to take over. I might have made mistakes though, so if your name is listed be sure to test it.
I can't believe you actually went on and did that. Makes everything nice and simple for the rest of us if people remember it's here. I think this should be updated into the original post as it would make things 10x easier to spot.

Chompsauce

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0877-1259-0528
I was just playing a bowser jr. named FIM I think for a solid 45 mins, very engaging matches helped me get a grasp on how to fight him. I was that King Dedede

Muttley

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3695-0540-9836
Yo McBreezy if you're in here you play a solid Sonic you but your internet blows. I can tell it would've been a good match but lag ate 2/3 of my input.

I go by mutt online and play ZSS/Marth

Last edited:

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
The name's Beat online, I use black and yellow Ness on For Fun, and caramel Robin, light green Dr. Mario, and red and black R.O.B. on For Glory.

I think my Robin has a lot of room for improvement, but I think my Dr. Mario and ROB are solid enough.

CitizenSNIPS

Smash Cadet
I go by Snips in For Glory mode. Use mainly Marth. I'll switch to Falcon, Sheik, Diddy, ZSS if you are not sticking to 1 character.

xelasseh

Smash Apprentice
Whoever is playing under the name Pop as a pink Luigi, you sir are just too good, mopped the floor with me every time.

Xtremee

Smash Apprentice
I played a JAKE with a Red Rosalina, holly molly what a piece of annoying bread, you sir are majestic tho, lets have some games (im going to be honest, lag was on your side my moves came all wrong)

Hoser

Smash Ace
The name's Beat online, I use black and yellow Ness on For Fun, and caramel Robin, light green Dr. Mario, and red and black R.O.B. on For Glory.

I think my Robin has a lot of room for improvement, but I think my Dr. Mario and ROB are solid enough.
I'm pretty sure we played together last night. I was either blue Robin or black knight Ike, I don't remember. But I remember you name. We played a few matches. My name in smash is Hoser.

Last edited:

WhiteDragon

Smash Cadet
So I literally came online for the first time in years to post here (hopefully will be more active with the new game!). I was just fighting someone with the IGN "Andrew," and my IGN is "Jaxom." He was playing a fire Mario, red R.O.B., and a good mix of other characters. I was blue Yoshi and white C. Falcon. I don't really expect to find him here, but that was a ton of fun and I'd love to friend request :)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

I could be wrong, but I believe I ran into you.

-Arc-

Smash Rookie
Hey guys Arc here. I play Mainly King Dedede and Pit. Hope to see some glory smashers on soon. I'm looking for two people. One named "A". A killer Yoshi that went even with me. Also and great Wario player named Giizmo. We went even as well and are the only two players to hand me fair losses. Willing to play anyone though who thinks they can best the King!

rjdgaf

Smash Rookie
Played for over an hour and a half with Gimpyfish. Really fun matches, looking to play again. Add me if you're on here, man. 3797-6198-4462

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
I doubt anyone here's run into me but my tag is AG
I use any combination of :4wiifitm::4pacman::4lucario::4charizard::4bowserjr::4samus::4bowser::4duckhunt::4falcon: in whatever order I feel like at the time.
(If you use Dork Pit, we cannot be friends)

Naeroon

Smash Rookie
Just now, I played a person by the name of 'Puck' for a solid 40-45 minutes. I went by name here, 'Naeroon'. We first played our mains, but then played a whole slew of characters, never keeping the same one for more than a single game. You were by far the most enjoyable person I've played yet online and are exactly the reason why I love to play this game and to play online. Please, if you're out there and read this, message me or something :)

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846
Just played someone named "Peachyg..." (didn't show full). They were an orange fanservice ZSS, Peach, and a Wii Fit Trainer against my solo dark blue Falcon. Hopped on For Glory right after work and they were the first match I got. Dropped the first 3 like a complete n00b, but once I got my hands about me we had some unreal matches until just now since I'm going to bed. If you're on here, you need to add me. Rematches would be epic

Top Bottom