• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you want the most in Brawl? (Poll-Like)

Shuma

Smash Hero
I think the Animal crosser should be in Brawl.

But no, Ridley goes first bwahahaha.

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
I think the Animal crosser should be in Brawl.

But no, Ridley goes first bwahahaha.
Lolz. What could he do, anyway?

-patpat- Breathe in... Breath out... calm. It's just a silly thread anyway, and it won't affect the production of the game. ^_^
You think so.
I say that there are some chanches that the brawl staff will look over and make Ridley.

Skylan

Smash Apprentice
Vote for Geno, and I thought it said we could vote for others too so I also vote for Megaman......and Nephenee lol.

Hyrune

Smash Rookie
Updated again, Ridley is in the lead with 18.
Keep the votes coming :D

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I vote Stafy and Midna(it's Midna not Minda, where is this spelling coming from it's everywhere and it's wrong too :ohwell:)

Hyrune

Smash Rookie
Fixed the Midna spelling :)
Can someone tell me if I spelled the game Stafy came from correct? I feel kind of n00bish if I have spelled wrong.

Hyrune

Smash Rookie
To Clarify : You DO Get more then one vote, for those who have questioned it. :)

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Ridley Gannondorf Luigi Sheik Falco Wolf (I request you subtract one from Olimar) and uhhh Bowser Jr., Paper Mario, Krystal, Geno, Black Knight, Mewtwo, Lucario, Phoenix Wright.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
I also want Pauline, Elincia, Alexandra Roivas, Dixie Kong, Tiny Kong, Daisy, Mallow, Jody Summer, Krystal, Captain Syrup, Princess KAtia.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I also want Pauline, Elincia, Alexandra Roivas, Dixie Kong, Tiny Kong, Daisy, Mallow, Jody Summer, Krystal, Captain Syrup, Princess KAtia.
Wow, like, uber feminist? You missed Nephenee XD

But wow, lol. Btw, I do agree on Elincia... she would certainly be an interesting character.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
lol Chaosblade. XD

to be honest, I am a feminist. Not a sexist, so please don't bash me.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
lol Chaosblade. XD

to be honest, I am a feminist. Not a sexist, so please don't bash me.
Sorry, didn't mean for it to come across that way lol. Wasn't bashing, just thought it was funny that all the characters were female with the exception of Mallow. And yes, I know the difference between sexist and feminist. Nothing wrong with it.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
well I've been wanting King Dedede and he's in ^_^ and it's ok. lol. who do you want?

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I voted a few pages earlier.... I want Marth and Micaiah more than any others right now. And Capitan Falcon since I have mained him in the last two games, but he is in no matter what lol.

Top Bottom